Beltran and Sons Pest Control

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2021

272 E Blue Mountain Way

Claremont, CA 91711

We can take care of all of your pest control needs. LICENSE #: OPR 10844....

pest control (70)animal removal (21)

02/22/2018

They sent a representative within a few days and were very professional. I had already trapped the rat in my attic but they set a trap to make sure there were none remaining.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used for pest control services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2018

07/25/2017

They did good, they just charged too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and sprayed and they did good but they were not appropriate for the amount of work they did. They charged too much for the work that they did. They did interior pest control for rats.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2017

04/12/2017

This is a privately owned company and do very good, personal service. The technician is very personable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside pest/insect control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

02/22/2017

The technician was very responsive, personable and professional. Arrived on time and very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gopher removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

01/27/2017

The guys from BELTRAN and Sons Pest Control on time and ready to work every time! They were courteous and friendly! They took the time to answer my many questions, as well as explain what was going on throughout the entire experience. I would hire them again in a minute! They made a yucky experience not so bad! They are coming back to go through and seal up the rat's several entrances into our hom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a rat!! The gentlemen from Beltran and Sons Pest Control came until they got the critter! We had not one, but three.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2017

Photo for Beltran and Sons Pest Control - 272 E Blue Mountain Way, Claremont, CA - 34785241

06/10/2015

Great advice from a professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called with about dead rats reported under my house and the owner was fantastic about letting me know whether or not I should worry about having them removed and why. He was very helpful and should I need removal, this company will be my first call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2015

04/13/2015

They had to return once a week for 2-3 Weston check the traps. The got the 2 rats, repaired the vents. 2 yrs later still rat free!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had rats getting into the attic through a mesh vent that rusted. Called some of the big companies who did not want to deal with this. Found Beltran on AL. They were quick, reasonable and professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2013

03/31/2015

Great, they took care of the issue at hand. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set trap for rodent issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2013

08/07/2014

The inspector did not go into the attic he just looked outside and told us no tenting was required. The inspector told me that he would email a report in 3 days. I called the business after 4 days and asked if the report was complete. The person who answered the phone pulled up my account and spoke to the inspector who was in the office, the report would be sent to me by the end of the day. NO rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider came out did a poor inspection and promised a report on costs in 3 days.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2014

07/15/2014

CHRIS CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR A TERMITE INSPECTION ON 4/29/14. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND I FELT HE DID A GOOD JOB OF THE INSPECTION. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEEN A TERMITE INSPECTION AND I WAS INTERESTED IN THE WORK THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE. CHRIS SAID HE WOULD HAVE HAVE THE REPORT TO ME IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I HAD A VACATION COMING UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND THE IDEA THAT TERMITES WERE FEASTING...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TERMITE INSPECTION

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2014

General pest, structure, termites, rodents, birds, mice, gophers, live animal trapping, dead animal removal, agricultural & exclusion for rodents.

Ask For Details