Sacramento Oriental Rug Cleaning

Founded 2003 •

As a family-owned company, we treat your home like our own — always leaving it better than we found it. To find out more about our team or the services we offer, call us today. We look forward to hearing from you....

Keep It Clean America

Keep It Clean America

Keep it Clean America is a leader in professional carpet, tile and upholstery cleaning and disinfecting services. We stick with the procedures and products that have been tested and proven to make sure your carpet or tile flooring look their very best. Our professionals have been trained on the proper usage of all the chemicals and equipment used during our cleaning and disinfecting processes. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Keep It Clean America on Angi

01/19/2020

I have some old oriental rugs and one large wool area rug that The Specialists have cleaned for me twice. I'm very satisfied with the work they do and will definitely hire them again. I always learn something new when they return my rugs. For example, I received a Turkish rug and a "floor pillow" as gifts and knew nothing about them. James was curious about them and researched them for me! He's a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning oriental and wool rugs

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are honored to have the opportunity to earn your loyalty.

01/14/2020

Wonderful. They explained what they would do, how much it would cost, and when it would be returned to me. I got exactly what they promised. It took a week, the stain is gone and the run looks beautiful. They were friendly, helpful, easy to work with, and I thought I got a bargain. It cost me $44 for a 2 x 4 rug and that included adding a protection against future stains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a rug made entirely of silk thread that had a big stain on it. This company was recommended to me by my boyfriend so I made an appointment to talk with them.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your loyalty.

12/15/2018

My rugs date from the 1920s and had been in storage for years and now look wonderful. The staff was easy to work with and knowledgeable. They discussed the pros and cons of different types of cleaning methods and spot removal and what they thought would work best. They also patiently answered my numerous questions about the rugs. I learned quite a bit! I'd definitely recommend The Specialists.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean oriental rugs

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to be trusted to clean those beautiful rugs!

08/16/2017

They picked up the rugs and brought them back in great condition. 2 of the rugs are dark red with vibrant colors and they remained as bright as they day we bought them. The rug with the urine stains came back clean smelling with most of the stains gone. Any remaining stains are so faint that I'm the only one who knows they are there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have 3 oriental rugs. All are 30 years old. The largest was stained with dog urine and smelled bad.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Thank you for the review!

01/17/2015

It was great. They were very responsible. It took a couple of weeks because of the treatment. They were pet-stained, so they had to treat them an extra amount of time. They are very, very friendly and very timely. They always showed up when they said they were going to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them take a couple of area rugs and had them cleaned. They did a special treatment on them.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you are well pleased with our thorough pet urine removal treatment on your rugs. We thank you for your continued trust in our company!

Oriental Rug Cleaning.