Sacramento Economy Lock & Key Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2005

Formally Sacramento's Economy Lock & Key, now Tony's Economy Lock & Key,Inc., we provide services in the commercial and residential industry. Our customers can always depend on Tony's Economy Lock & Key,Inc. to get them out of the toughest situations. As a family-owned business, we treat everyone as a family member and your safety is our main concern. Reliable, easy to do business with, and professional are just a few attributes as to why we are still in business....

04/04/2020

Dawn P.

Wonderfully. Tony was great to work with, he showed up for same-day service and was very professional. His prices were excellent and the services were completed in a timely fashion. We'd highly recommend Tony for all residential or commercial locksmith work.

Description of Work
Rekeying 4 doors with 8 locks on my home & 3 doors with 6 locks on my neighbor's home

01/21/2020

Chris E.

Called and scheduled within 24 hours. Locksmith was on time and completed the work quickly. He was very friendly and would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Rekey of a new house

03/14/2019

Carla L.

Tony was able to come out the next day. He was willing to come even though I didn't have a check or credit card in hand; wallet was stolen along with house key & DL, etc. but I did have a new CC#. He was in and out in probably less than 45 minutes. He was clean, neat and professional. I would definitely use him again and refer him to my friends.

Description of Work
Tony re-keyed 3 deadbolts and installed a Charley bar for me.

12/27/2018

Anne P.

Very well. I scheduled this from Atlanta and they worked with my son to schedule. They were great and very responsive.

Description of Work
They rekeyed the house

02/17/2018

Linda H.

He was fast, efficient and cleaned up after himself. He is on time and Mary was very helpful in scheduling a good time for my appointment.

Description of Work
He installed a deadbolt lock .

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it so much. Mary Ferrell

05/05/2017

saher S.

From the initial call until the work was done and they left, everything was fantastic!!!!! They were professional to the T. It has been 6 months since I had the work complete and everything is working as smooth as silk just as it did the day of the service.

Description of Work
I had to rekey all the locks in my house.

Category locksmith

Thank you so much for the great review. We try very hard to do the job the right [Member Information Removed]. I hope you keep us in mind for the next time. Mary Ferrell

04/10/2017

Stacy S.

Smoothly - my buyers were happy to have access to their mail.

Description of Work
Rekeying a private mailbox after my buyers closed on an escrow.

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it. Mary Ferrell

03/21/2017

warren A.

Technician was very professional easy to talk with. Was able to repair the dead bolt, saw an unrelated problem with the lock and fixed at no charge. Charge was $25.00 to fix the dead bolt and $65 for the Mobile Service.

Description of Work
Broken Dead Bolt on French Door.

Category locksmith

Thank you so much for the great review. It's very much appreciated. Mary Ferrell

03/14/2017

Shirlie M.

This was a bit of an unusual request - cedar chest lock was jammed and would not open. Their service was great - from office staff ( spoke with owner ) to technician ( Tony ) - all were courteous, professional and prompt

Description of Work
Unlock a jammed cedar chest lock

Category locksmith

Thank You so very much for the great review. We really appreciate it very much. Mary Ferrell

01/12/2017

Mary S.

.......................................................................

Description of Work
..........................................................................

Category locksmith

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it so much. Hope to help you again in the future. Sorry it took so long to thank you I have have problems sending it to you. [Member Name Removed] Ferrell

Sacramento Economy Lock & Key Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2005

PO Box 3538

Citrus Heights, CA 95611

Residential, commercial & auto locksmith, rekey locks, install deadbolts & locks, electronic key pad, keyless entry, fire cabinet locks, file cabinet locks maintenance, repair & upgrade, access control systems, safe combination changes & auto keys made.

Drill open safes