Painting Pros

02/28/2023

8121 Canyon Oak Dr

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Exterior repairs and painting, Trim only or Complete House painting

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Established in 1985, specializing in residential & commercial exterior painting. Painting Pros can also assist with any pressure washing, deck maintenance, staining, interior painting, etc. Jerry of Painting Pros is a Lead Paint Safety Certified, which is required by law to service all homes built prior to 1978 (many contractors do not have this certification). CCL#732177. We offer discounts to Angie's List members, so give us a call today! ...

house painting (170)pressure washing (42)interior painting (17)woodworking (15)stucco (9)siding companies (6)handyman (6)deck cleaning (4)window replacement (3)decks & porches (3)gutter repair (2)screen repair (1)

10/23/2020

exterior paint of a super tall 2 story house

Description of Work
Jerry and his team did an A+ job. Everything was superb, and our house was not easy to paint! It is 2 stories and extra tall. I wanted 3 colors and some special application. They worked with me to get it exactly how I wanted it! I am so very pleased!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/04/2020

I am very pleased with Painting Pros service. They were professional and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/07/2020

The whole experience was great! They were promptly onsite at times they said they would be, professional, cleaned up and careful as they worked. They Ensured I walked the job and completely happy before they left. I Would absolutely hire Jerry and his crew again!

Description of Work
Painting Pros painted exterior of my home (stucco, wood trim and eaves, gutters). They also added new weather stripping to doors, and repaired wood rot that was seen during initial site walk.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

05/27/2020

Great job end to end, from the estimate to the clean up! No detail goes unnoticed by Jerry. Competitively priced for quality work. Happy homeowner very pleased with the job thanks to Jerry and his crew.

Description of Work
Single story home exterior painting

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 04/26/2020

05/22/2020

Jerry was wonderful. He came out for an estimate right away, he found areas where there was dry rot that needed painting and offered us a fair price. We hired him right when COVID started and he was gracious to keep in touch with us until he could start the job. His work was excellent and exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior trim

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

01/22/2020

Excellent job. Quickly done, attention to detail. Would use them again as first choice, absolutely.

Description of Work
Entire external house painting.

Category decks,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

10/23/2019

Jerry and his crew did a great job on a difficult house. He had to work around several other contractors at the same time. Jerry's flexibility to adjust to unexpected schedule changes contributed to our strong satisfaction of the entire project. His almost obsessive demand for perfection resulted in a beautiful paint job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repaint entire house exterior.

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

10/22/2019

Jerry and his crew did a wonderful job. Always on time and they always cleaned up. My house looks great! I highly recommend his Company.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and dry rot repair

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

08/27/2019

Jerry Sheldon, owner, returned my inquiry call within 24 hours and was able to start the job within a week. The price was extreme reasonable. An absolutely beautiful job was completed within 5 days. Jerry explained details of what needed to be done to prep the siding and trim of our 1918 Craftsman Bungalow to "new" condition. Jerry and his crew took great detail in the cleaning, recaulking, sandin...

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 1918 Craftsman Bungalo

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

08/06/2019

The work ( project) went very well. Jerry and His crew are very polite. The project was completed as Jerry promised. My Wife and I are very satisfied, job well done. Our house looks very good. We will hire Him again in my next project.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior 2nd story of my house and completed the unfinished work that I did in the 1st story (exterior) .

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Services include, but may not be limited to: residential and commercial interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, staining, deck maintenance, minor dry rot repair, siding, and trim replacement. We offer discounts for Angie's List members, so check out our coupons & offers!

Give us a call to discuss your project(s) today!

$100