Exterior repairs and painting, Trim only or Complete House painting

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Painting Pros

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2006

8121 Canyon Oak Dr

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Established in 1985, specializing in residential & commercial exterior painting. Painting Pros can also assist with any pressure washing, deck maintenance, staining, interior painting, etc. Jerry of Painting Pros is a Lead Paint Safety Certified, which is required by law to service all homes built

10/23/2020

jonnie L.

exterior paint of a super tall 2 story house

Description of Work
Jerry and his team did an A+ job. Everything was superb, and our house was not easy to paint! It is 2 stories and extra tall. I wanted 3 colors and some special application. They worked with me to get it exactly how I wanted it! I am so very pleased!

10/04/2020

wright M.

I am very pleased with Painting Pros service. They were professional and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category woodworking, house painters

09/07/2020

Linda G.

The whole experience was great! They were promptly onsite at times they said they would be, professional, cleaned up and careful as they worked. They Ensured I walked the job and completely happy before they left. I Would absolutely hire Jerry and his crew again!

Description of Work
Painting Pros painted exterior of my home (stucco, wood trim and eaves, gutters). They also added new weather stripping to doors, and repaired wood rot that was seen during initial site walk.

05/27/2020

lynn B.

Great job end to end, from the estimate to the clean up! No detail goes unnoticed by Jerry. Competitively priced for quality work. Happy homeowner very pleased with the job thanks to Jerry and his crew.

Description of Work
Single story home exterior painting

05/22/2020

Dana S.

Jerry was wonderful. He came out for an estimate right away, he found areas where there was dry rot that needed painting and offered us a fair price. We hired him right when COVID started and he was gracious to keep in touch with us until he could start the job. His work was excellent and exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior trim

01/22/2020

George P.

Excellent job. Quickly done, attention to detail. Would use them again as first choice, absolutely.

Description of Work
Entire external house painting.

Category decks, woodworking, house painters

10/23/2019

Steve H.

Jerry and his crew did a great job on a difficult house. He had to work around several other contractors at the same time. Jerry's flexibility to adjust to unexpected schedule changes contributed to our strong satisfaction of the entire project. His almost obsessive demand for perfection resulted in a beautiful paint job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repaint entire house exterior.

10/22/2019

Arlene H.

Jerry and his crew did a wonderful job. Always on time and they always cleaned up. My house looks great! I highly recommend his Company.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and dry rot repair

08/27/2019

Gary B.

Jerry Sheldon, owner, returned my inquiry call within 24 hours and was able to start the job within a week. The price was extreme reasonable. An absolutely beautiful job was completed within 5 days. Jerry explained details of what needed to be done to prep the siding and trim of our 1918 Craftsman Bungalow to "new" condition. Jerry and his crew took great detail in the cleaning, recaulking, sanding, and priming. The results were quite stunning. We would highly recommend Painting Pros to all.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 1918 Craftsman Bungalo

08/06/2019

Renato O.

The work ( project) went very well. Jerry and His crew are very polite. The project was completed as Jerry promised. My Wife and I are very satisfied, job well done. Our house looks very good. We will hire Him again in my next project.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior 2nd story of my house and completed the unfinished work that I did in the 1st story (exterior) .

03/21/2019

Jon L.

Jerry was very responsive from the beginning. After sending a request for a quote he was out within a couple days to see the house and prepared a quote later that same day. His price was very reasonable. Once the rain stopped, Jerry and his crew were able to complete the job in 2 days. The house looks great. I would rehire for a future job.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

02/28/2019

Cate L.

It was great and they did a great job, they went above and beyond and they took pride on their work.

Description of Work
They did an exterior painting.

09/23/2018

Sandra S.

Extremely pleased. They spent a lot of time doing the important pre-painting preparation that made such a difference in the finished project. Jerry carefully went over everything that needed to be done before giving his estimate. The wait to get started was longer than I was expecting but they actually were able to start a week sooner than was promised. The wait was worth the nice job.

Description of Work
Dry rot repairs and whole house painting outside

09/18/2018

Chris W.

We are very satisfied with the job Jerry and his crew did with painting the exterior of our home. They were here promptly every day. They worked quickly and cleanly. The house looks great. We will definitely use Painting Pros again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

08/13/2018

Seth T.

The whole experience went very well. Jerry was very responsive to my requests on the phone or via email, price was great, quality of work was excellent. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Complete Exterior Paint

07/16/2018

Gary M.

Jerry was always very responsive. He came and did an estimate the day I called. He answered all my questions, explained how things would be done, ask if there was anything I would like to change and made sure that I understood and liked all that was said. I had some work to get done on the outside which was done in a week. During that time I thought of a few changes. I called Jerry and explained the changes and he adjusted the estimate immediately and we proceeded to set a date to do the work. The crew always arrived a little early. The first day, the house was pressure washed. The next day, they did some minor carpentry repair and some stucco cleanup that was bad when I bought the house. This was work that was extra and would make the place look better. There were other little items that they did to insure a smooth paint finish. These were things that I would not have thought of or just not done if I was painting it myself. They take pride in their work and said that Jerry wants everything right. They tape the area and painted everything except the trim. The next day, the came and did the trim. When they finished, they had me look over the entire area and see that everything meet my expectations. While walking around, one of them found an item that was missed and immediately grabbed a brush to finish. They had cleaned up the area nicely and there was not any signs of paint on items that were not to be painted. The end result was very pleasing. This is a great group of professional painters that are pleasant to be around. Jerry even gave a little discount when finished. I thank Jerry and his crew very much for doing a great job.

Description of Work
Paint house exterior

03/06/2018

Jeanne M.

Awesome! While looking at our home to provide an estimate, Jerry made inquiries about what appeared to need more TLC than I had thought about (which the other contractors had not). He explained the process and about how long it should take; and named the members of the crew who would be working at my home. Despite the 100+ degree days they encountered (and adjusted their schedule accordingly) the work was done within the time-frame that was specified. They cleaned up after themselves each day. I believe that the price paid was fair and equal to the quality work that was done. Several neighbors have made nice comments about the nice paint work; and I've given a few referrals at the same time.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of our 1972 wood-panel home. Parts of it were last painted 18 years ago, another added-on portion 20 years ago, and one side never. After replacing the siding on the weathered side, we were ready for a new coat of paint all around.

11/30/2017

Lea M.

They did an absolutely fabulous job. Great attention to detail and they are "Painting Pros." Best paint job I've had yet. One other thing that was great is that Jerry recommended 4 fixes/repairs that he could do to correct/improve several siding and trim issues that had bothered me for years. I hadn't expected my painting contractor to do that and especially after my professional window and siding companies had already performed work for me over the past two years and didn't take care of it or offer to do the work. I recommend Painting Pros whole-heartedly.

Description of Work
Jerry and his crew painted the exterior of my single story home.

11/14/2017

MARY T.

Excellent job. Really appreciated the attention to detail and knowledge by the owner and crew. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

09/06/2017

James L.

Excellent. Work was performed exactly as instructed and expected.

Description of Work
Complete exterior was painted

08/10/2017

Linda W.

It went fabulously! I highly recommend Jerry and his crew for the timely, professional and excellent work they did. Jerry's attention to detail exceeded my expectations. Jerry and crew were a pleasure to work with. I would hire him again in a heartbeat, which I may do for a small rental I have.

Description of Work
Exterior house and detached garage paint, apps 60 of garage facia replaced, roof shingle repairs.

07/26/2017

Tim H.

Punctual, good painting job, good cleanup.

Description of Work
Wood repair/replacement, power washing, priming, painting.

07/24/2017

Susan D.

Very well! Jerry the owner was on the job every day, knowledgeable and very professional. His crew was very good and helpful as well. We would and have recommended Painting Pros to some of our neighbors.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

Category siding, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

07/17/2017

Rick H.

Painting Pros exceeded all of my expectations. Reasonable estimate, on time performance and in the number of days estimated, all work performed was accomplished/completed in a professional and Quality manner. I have already recommended Painting Pros to others.

Description of Work
House painting (including power washing , patching of cracks and repair of wood trim)

06/27/2017

Sheri N.

We can't say enough about Jerry of Painting Pros! We chose them because we were impressed with his knowledge and ideas of how to protect our home and make it look beautiful. We were not disappointed! They were on time, professional and friendly - all at a great price. They were very respectful and took care to insure our dogs were always safe, which was very important to us. They found some dry rot on the backside of our home that was too extensive for them to repair, and immediately pointed it out to us. We had contractors coming by to give us bids while Jerry was there painting, and he always was conveniently within earshot, watching out for us. Three of the contractors giving us bids even commented on what a great job he was doing! That's impressive! Jerry finished the three sides of our home, and then came back to complete the last side once the repairs were finished. Even though it had been two months, he had us scheduled and finished within 3 days of us letting him know we were ready to go. He helped make a difficult time much better. We highly recommend Jerry @ Painting Pros, in fact, we already have to several of our neighbors, friends and co-workers! A huge thank you to Jerry and Nick for everything!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of our 2050 sq. ft. home, single story, in Roseville.