On The Ritz Plumbing Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2008

Primarily commercial service and repair. I am owner/operator, and am not able to respond to emergency calls and don't work evenings or weekends....

A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing

We are a unique, high-tech plumbing company that provides excellence in customer service for all your Plumbing needs. We bring 3 Generations of plumbing expertise to your home or business with a worry FREE Guarantee. Using the latest in advanced technology, we can show customers live video feed of damaged lines or replace sewer-lines with our No-Dig trenchless technology. The A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing mission is to deliver the highest quality service that is affordable to you.

Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney Company

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprises.

Five Star Water Heater Services

Five Star Water Heater Services specializes in installation and repair of water heaters, leak repairs, and other plumbing services. We strive to provide an exceptional quality of service at an affordable price, with a quick response. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

12/17/2018

cynthia F.

Best Plumber Evar! Quality workmanship attention to detail. Great experience all around.

Description of Work
hot water heater install, general plumbing repairs, appliance install.

12/09/2016

cynthia F.

He charged me by the house. I can only say it's a reasonable price for a plumber. There wasn't any bad part of experience from him. The best part of the experience was he was able to fix the thing so it looks like a modern construction. He got rid of the worst clogged areas.

Description of Work
There was an old laundry sink. He got in there and cut on those pipes. He made the drain looked modern, the fittings modern. He connected on a new laundry vanity.

10/21/2016

Cheryl M.

Brek's really nice to deal with! It's easy to get him out here. He's just great.

Description of Work
He put in a reverse osmosis water filter for me. He's also installed a tankless water heater, fixed a leaky toilet, and various other plumbing needs.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/16/2015

stephanie J.

He came on time, spent over four hours working steadily. My husband oversaw the work and was quite satisfied

Description of Work
Reposition aa outside faucet , replace two faucets, and plumb the refrigerator for water

06/11/2015

FRED L.

The owner of this company is very knowledgeable and professional. He gave us a very competitive price to replace our 16 year old water heater and to install instant hot water equipment. He knows his product! He was very friendly and easy to work with. We would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater and installed instant hot water equipment.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/18/2015

Mekenna R.

Brek did a great job. He was very professional and kept me informed. He's the only one out of several people that I met with for an estimate that answered my questions without making me feel I was asking a stupid or weird question and I really appreciated his honesty and patience.

Description of Work
Purchase and install new heat pump water heater. Permits obtained. Removal of old water heater. New condensation line outside. New emergency shutoff installed.

Category plumbing,wells

04/22/2015

Lehman B.

He was a very good reliable, friendly guy. He did exactly what he said he was going to do. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
We used On The Ritz Plumbing for plumbing.

03/09/2015

Kathleen R J.

We had Brek come out over a year ago, and he told us our water heater would be okay for a couple of years. We appreciated his honesty, and decided to wait. Still, when we decided to have the work done, we got other estimates as well. This guy is really worth every penny and is reasonable. Brek replaced the 40 gallon water tank with a 50, installed a strap, fixed the pipes so they would accomodate the new hot water heater, etc. Since we had a bad experience in another city, we also asked him to install a drip pan and a drain. I'm sure we asked for more than the norm. In addition to this, we asked him about our water pressure. It was always bad, but it had been getting worse and worse. He had to install a 1 inch pressure reducing valve in the ground with new unions. Long story. Wow! He had to dig and saw through this massive tree root that was obstructing it. I can't believe the work and knowledge this guy was capable of.I also can't figure out how the grass looked almost new, when he finished. I mean, there was a lot of digging. I didn't know our water pressure could be so good. Fixing the water pressure was worth it. Everything works better. The water in the fridge, the dishwasher,etc. Like my husband says, "It's like we have a new house!" Thanks Brek!

Description of Work
Brek replaced a 40 gallon water heater with a 50 gallon, strap, change pipes, installed a drip pan, and drain. In addition to this we asked him to replace a pressure reducing valve that was buried underground and was obstructed by a massive tree root. He had to saw through this root and do a tremendous amount of digging so he could replace the parts.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe

Thanks guys! I'm so glad your happy with ALL the results!!

01/23/2015

Natalie R.

He's fine. He's in the middle of a job and I had called him to make an appointment. He was distracted or whatever. He just wanted to get the appointment made to get me off the phone. I'm pretty sure he's the owner. I did not do any plumbing or anything because I'm going to be doing a remodel and it will require that so it didn't make sense to do it twice. I wouldn't necessarily call that particular person.

Description of Work
He did an inspection and gave me a quote. He gave me what my options are.

Category drain cleaning

01/20/2015

Heather Denis S.

The sink had developed a leak from the drain, and when I pulled the parts off they were too corroded. The drain plug was broken, and the water shut off valves were too corroded to turn the water off reliably if ever needed. This is the third job he has done for us, and I am 100% satisfied. On top of that, he came out a fourth time at one point to advise me about possible venting issues. I could not be happier. Thanks.

Description of Work
Brek came out and replaced the in sink, and under sink hardware for my master bathroom sink.

Category plumbing

Commercial service and repair.

Irrigation and sprinkler, high pressure water jetting & septic tank pumping, well pumps & work, appliance repair, shower/tub enclosures and tub/shower doors, remodels, new construction, sewer line replacement.

Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa