M J'S HANDYMAN SVC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

Chuck's Handyman Service

At Chuck's Handyman Service, we pride our company on reliability, communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular project. We look forward to earning your business!

Handyman Contractor

Handyman Contractor is a licensed general contractor that specializes in small to medium sized home repairs and remodeling. Since we opened in 1996, we have done work for over 30,000 clients in the Sacramento area. We focus on giving our clients the best service we can which is why we have Live 24/7 customer service and provide FREE in-home estimates. LICENSE #726641. COST DETERMINED BY JOB, NOT THE HOUR.

Jeffreybob's Handyman Service

Full service painting, home repair, installations, light plumbing or electrical etc. I have over 20 years experience with painting, restoration etc. I can make your home look beautiful! https://jeffreybobs-handyman-service.business.site/

08/29/2012

He is a perfectionist and his work is far superior to others I have hired. He is dependable, trustworthy. responsible, cleans up, shows up, timely and an overall NICE guy who will do a great job for you.I recommend him to all of my family and friends. I don't think there is anything Mike can't do.

Description of Work
MJ Handyman has performed numerous things for me. He is experienced in glass, mirror, doors, painting, plumbing you name it, Mike can do it.

Category handyman service