KV Construction

Founded 2010 •

California
cslb

Specializing in new install of all types of siding and all types of siding repair. Also dry rot repairs. Window and door installs. Bathroom remodels. Flooring. Owner operated, over 10 years of experience in construction. We strive to give you the best quality work and unperallel customer service...

Power Clean

We are a full service provider servicing the Sacramento area as well as surrounding areas. Specialized •pressure washing •driveway/pavement cleaning •solar panel & roof cleaning •gutter cleaning & repair •junk removal I’ve gained most of my experience from working for other companies. I’ve always look at these companies I worked for as the most powerful opportunities, so I constantly asked questions, worked hard, and payed attention to the details of there operations as I was determined to take the knowledge I learned to start my own business. Our customers are met with outstanding service, and exceptional results with every single job completed regardless of the service we are hired for. I may be new to Angi list and currently building up my repor and credit ability, but I can guarantee that my attentiveness to great customer service and the pride I take in my work, you will not regret you decision to have power clean get the job done. ** It takes 50+ good reviews to build a good image and only 1 bad review to take it away

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

Dotson Power Washing

Dotson Power Washing is family owned and operated with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with the quality and reliability your deserve. We have 5 star reviews on multiple platforms. Check us out on our website at www.dotsonpowerwashing.com or call us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Dotson Power Washing on Angi

10/27/2019

Norilyn M.

Owner came and did the initial estimate, then once an agreement was done, he and his team began the work as soon as the product came in. The job was completed on time as promised and we are very pleased with the finished results. Konstantin and his men were courteous and professional to work with. We would definitely hire them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Vinyl Sidings

Category ceramic tile,siding

KV Construction

Founded 2010 •

7237 Felipe Ct

Citrus Heights, CA 95621

Install of any type of siding. LP engineered wood siding. Fiber cement ciding. Vinyl siding. Cedar siding. Repair and or replace facia boards. Dry rot repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard