Indoor Comfort Services Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2010

Plumbing, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Electrical, Solar, Geothermal and more. EMERGENCY SERVICE, Fast response. Repairs to any brand, any type of system, any water leak, any clog. SENIOR & MILITARY DISCOUNTS Thank you Sacramento for making us your first choice in the fast, friendly service to your home or business. Expert, certified, and friendly technicians that are always on time and we work around your schedule to make service convenient for you. Don’t trust just anyone to work on your heating and cooling system. Our trained, experienced technicians will fix your problem correctly and quickly the first time. We work with S.M.U.D., P.G&E, Roseville electric, and Energy Star to provide all rebates and tax incentives available for improving the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system. Many referrals available. We pride ourselves in making sure our customers are delighted with the level of service provided. On time, courteous, and respectful....

Elite Heating and Air Conditioning

Elite Heating and Air Conditioning

SERVICE CALLS: $89.00 includes all related trip fees, any and all time it takes to find and diagnose the problem on a system. The required time it takes to explain and discuss the problem and repair to the owner. Fast, Emergency service is key if your comfort system unexpectedly breaks down. Elite Heating and Air Conditioning offers: - Certified, trained technicians working evenings and weekends - Certified Bryant, Payne, Trane, Lennox, NuTone, Carrier & York Comfort Specialist - Carrier and Payne Factory Authorized Dealer - Fully stocked service and maintenance vehicles - Complete Sacramento service coverage - 26 years of award winning service - OUR ROCK-SOLID WARRANTY EXPLAINED Warranty offered on all Equipment and Services performed. Any Carrier or Payne system installed has a manufacture minimum warranty of 10 (TEN) YEARS ON ALL PARTS, and 1 year on labor. All parts installed have a 1 year part only warranty. - With any system installation Elite Heating and Air Conditioning provides a FREE 10 (TEN) YEAR WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY. We will stand behind the installation of your home comfort system. This workmanship warranty is to cover the homeowner for any items that do not have a manufacture warranty (ie. Ductwork, thermostat, supply vents, copper lines @ felid welded connections, and more) - Repair vs. Replacement Explained! The average life of a residential HVAC system is 12 – 15 years. With any average you will have some systems that last for 30 years and some that only last a few years (usually due to a lack of maintenance). If the repair cost is great, sometimes it may make sense to the homeowner to replace the system. Here are some reasons: - New system will be more efficient and save money. - Repair cost is greater than the cost of a new system. - Repair cost plus average cost of operation vs. average cost of a new system shows that a new system will pay for itself in 3 – 5 years. - Old system is to noisy - Old system is to expensive

05/25/2018

i have used these guys for years at both my own home and my rental properties. they always do a really great job weather it be for fixing things or installation. they have done everything from simple repairs to a variety of plumbing, heating and cooling and electrical jobs, to installing heating and air systems. very good company, i highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical, service and installation

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

04/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hate to leave bad reviews because everyone has an off day but be very much advised to NEVER use this company. They were sent out to my home by my home warranty company to find out why my A/C unit went out. After two weeks of my own work, finally they replaced the compressor in my unit. No one knew what was going on, employees took calls from home, files couldn't be located, the whole thing almost made me question if this was a real business. The tech didn't explain things, didn't document properly, this is a very much non-document company. BEWARE. The office staff had no idea how to document or work with the home warranty company. Basically I did all the work and was the intermediary between the home warranty company and Indoor Comfort. They came out to replace the compressor and magically I now owe them an additional $200+ out of my pocket for "modifications". After 6 months, my unit is out again. This a guy named Carmelo tells me he bought the company and we should give him another chance because things have changed. The home warranty company sends them out again and the same tech shows up that replaced the compressor. He tells me that Carmelo didn't buy the company and rolled his eyes. Again, I have to directly ask him why exactly the unit was out again. He says it's low on freon. He doesn't have any on the truck so they have to come out the next day. Next day arrives and he says there are leaks, the evaporator coil is bad, etc. I just cannot understand why the ENTIRE system wasn't checked when we went through this less than a year ago. My home warranty company just called me and says that Indoor Comfort wants $1800 out of my pocket PLUS what the warranty company covers. They said that didn't sound right at all and was extremely high. So perhaps the warranty company has finally learned, like I did, that this company is a very questionable organization. The one thing that stays consistent with Indoor Comfort is the almost consistent and persistent concern of not getting paid. They say the warranty companies don't pay. They want your payment immediately. RED FLAGS. I have replaced A/C units to include the air handler so I at least have an idea of how this process should go. I've also worked in construction for many years. There is definitely something going on here at this business. When there are always "modification" charges no one can explain, techs that can't explain nor properly document their work, high office staff turnover, no one works from an office ... these are all huge red flags. I hate to think how many customers have been taken advantage of by Indoor Comfort. Please don't let yourself be one of them.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. we are sorry that you had a negative experience. we were hired by a third party insurance company. no work was performed. obviously you are unhappy with your insurance company. every effort was made to make you happy with our service. we wish you the best of luck.

03/31/2015

It went very well; our system just needed an adjustment with the thermostat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated our heating system

03/06/2014

We had a heat wave at the time so they were out right away for the service. The service was fine and they serviced the air conditioner unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a big deal for $55 for HVAC Service Call & Diagnostic Check.

10/10/2013

Dan showed up on time. He had all his equipment with him and protective boots on when I answered the door. He went right to work and cleaned the furnace and checked that the pilot light was on and that the furnace would light and turn on. He cleaned up after himself and picked up some debris out of the attic left by a roofing contractor. He made a recommendation that I might think about replacing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked and serviced furnace for winter.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnaces, Heating & Heat Pumps. Air Conditioning Service. Air Conditioning, & Heat Pump Installation. Indoor Air Quality. Air Duct Cleaning. Plumbing. Drain Cleaning & Sewer Rooter. Hot Water Heaters. Tankless Hot Water Heaters. Solar Water Heating. Solar Power. Electrical.

Ask for details.