Butler's Home Repair & Remodeling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2013

8429 Pearl Prvt Way

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

As a Family Owned Home Repair/Handyman Service, our Family prides it-self in Building a safe and Beautiful environment for your Family to enjoy. Serving Carmichael, Fair Oaks, Arden Park, Citrus Heights, Roseville and surrounding areas . We except Most Major Credit Cards. 24 hour Emergency Service

09/18/2017

Tony R.

it went excellent fence is nice and strong again

Description of Work
fence post 4 x 4 times two replaced

Category contractors

06/18/2017

Patrick A.

I called this company because it was local. Mr. Butler set up an appointment to look at the project at 10:00am on Saturday, June 10. He texted me at 9:30 to say he was running behind and would meet us at 10:30am. He arrived on time and made what seemed a thorough inspection of our doorway. He mentioned he might have to add some additional support for the door. We agreed on a price ($150 for 3 hours of work, although the instructions on the door says it can be set up in 30 minutes. I assumed the extra time was to install the additional support). We began to set up a time to work on the project. He noted he had a big project already in the works, but he would contact me on Wednesday, June 14 to let me know whether he could come out Friday (6/16) or Saturday (6/17). Wednesday came and went with no contact. In the same way, Friday passed by without hearing from him. I'm writing this review on Saturday evening and we still haven't heard from him. Obviously, this is very disappointing. It impugns not only his reputation, but the reputation of Angie's List. I'm hoping there was not a terrible accident or crisis with his family. But, there should have been some contact.

Description of Work
We needed a Brisa Retractable Screen Door installed on our front door.

Category handyman service, doors

I do apologize for the inconvenience. I am not a tech type person and am having difficulty with my phone. I appreciate the concern if we we in a terrible accident. We are all Human and make mistakes. Our reputation is everything to us at Butler's Home Repair. Its hard to understand how we can receive an F for a missed appointment. Thank for your review. May you be blessed and find the right contractor for your project. Peace be with you. Timothy H. Butler Butler's Home Repair

04/26/2017

robin G.

Well! I would hire again.

Description of Work
Handy man. Jobs varied from deck to painting inerior.

Category decks, handyman service

06/19/2015

Sharon M.

Tim Butler and his two sons came and gave us an estimate. It was $3000 less than the first contractor that came out. He and his sons were and are working on new homes in El Dorado Hills so Tim said that it would be over two weeks before they could start our deck, but then he decided that they would squeeze us in. So Tim and his two boys came on Saturday and demolished the deck. They found a lot of wood rot under the deck, so they came back Sunday. They don't normally work on Sunday. Then Tim hired Mark, who is an uncle of theirs to build the deck while Tim and sons continued to work in El Dorado Hills. Mark came on that Monday and worked all day and all day for the next several days. We had asked for the new deck to be like the old one. Mark said he never made one like ours before, but he built it and it is beautiful. It is made of redwood. Tim went to buy the lumber and he hand picks every board. Every evening as Mark was getting ready to quit for the day, Tim and his boys would come and help Mark put away Mark's tools. On the 13th, Mark, Tim and his two boys came and worked on the deck together. This coming Saturday, Tim will come and seal the deck. These four men are very professional, respectful, and just plain friendly. We highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Demolished old deck and built new deck.

Category doors

06/28/2014

Eleanor W.

Description of Work
Replace existing decks, stairs, and handrails on front and back entrance of house. Tim and his boys were professional and courteous. Tim made sure the work was thorough and had lots of great ideas. The work site was clean each evening before they left. We are very satisfied with his workmanship. We would not hesitate to hire him again.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, house painters, interior painters, doors

02/25/2014

Noelani E.

prompt return phone call. worked w/ my very limited time schedule. very courteous and professional

Description of Work
complete door replacement w/frame

Category doors

09/23/2013

Helayne B.

It didn't go at all. After agreeing on a day to put in a new water heater, and a discussion of a good water heater to buy (better than big box stores), Mr. Butler stopped returning my calls, and of course, didn't show up. Very, very disappointing.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category plumbing, doors

We all Have life situations to deal with, Sorry for the communication breakdown. I do apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you, and hope you found a well qualified company to help you. Thank You, Timothy Butler

08/22/2013

Jim C.

They did outstanding work, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They replaced fence post and fixed the gate.

Category fencing

08/14/2013

Margaret C.

Tim let me know when he'd be late and came promptly when he said he would. His work was thorough and careful, and he cleaned up well after he was done. He was able to get the project done within our necessary time framework.

Description of Work
Fixed our sagging deck steps.

Category decks, woodworking, doors

08/10/2013

Marion C.

See above

Description of Work
Tim and his boys repaired a porch over my garage. There had been water damage and the siding and trim were old and needed to be replaced. The job took about 3 days. They were efficient and neat. They did a beautiful job and I would recommend them to any friend that needs a home repair. While they were out, Tim checked out the rest of the exterior of the house and noticed a couple of areas that needed repair/replacement soon. I have the go ahead and those were repaired a few weeks later. Execellent work. Thank you so much Tim and sons.

Category decks, siding, woodworking, doors

07/06/2013

Angrla B.

Description of Work
Excellent and efficient work. Father-son team did a great job. Nice to see family working together. We needed a new back door with a dog door installed. Tim found the door for me at a good price, picked it up and installed it in no time. It looks great! I will definitely hire them again and would highly recommend them.

Category contractors, doors

Thank you so much for the hospitality, It was a complete pleasure working for you, and we look forward working again with you on your next project.

06/07/2013

Noelani E.

So...My door was kicked in and I needed repairing/replacing fast. I got on Angie's List and luckily found Tim! He was my prayer answered! He really went out of his way to accommodate my ridiculously short time frame. His estimate was reasonable and pretty much what I had guessed in my head. Tim and his son, (also Tim) showed up on time, collected the materials and went straight to work. From the time it took me to call him, to the job being completed, it was literally less than a 24hour period! After quite a bit of noise (which was expected) and several of TV shows later (watched by me!) they were done. I really cannot fully express how appreciative I am of his punctuality, knowledge and easy going attitude. I'm definitely going to refer him and use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new interior door (locks,trim,filler) leading to garage from the house.

Category fencing, doors

04/04/2013

MICHAEL B.

Tim often works with his two sons. All three are hard working and get the jobs done quickly and efficiently. Tim was very responsive, and had great ideas. Fence job was excellent. We and back neighbors were very pleased. We were also pleased with the dry rot repair and replacement. Better than the original. We had had three roofing companies out to repair leaks. The leaks all came back in the same locations. Tim was able to diagnose and fix all of the problems that e had, and apply a barrier to prevent water from funnelling toward the adjoining vertical wall of the house. We had a big round of thunderstorms come through, and everything stayed dry and tight. The interior paint job was excellent. The secuity door paint job made the door look bright and clean, with no clumping or sagging of paint. The patio dividers had been a mess, and the idea of putting mortar where the wood had been, and shape the mortar to take on the appearance of wood worked out great. The replumbing job in the washer/dryer area was very nicely done, neatly providing incoming water faucets and the outgoing drain in a single area. The exterior pressure wash got rid of years of soil and grime, and made the house three shades lighter, looking like it had been recently painted. In addtion ot the foregoing, Tim and his sons did a lot of handyman tasks around the house. In addition to doing high quality work, Tim's rates are very reasonable. He generally bids his work based on an hourly rate, and his estimates were always in the target range, or a little less. If the work took less time than he originally estimated, he adjusted the billing downward to reflect that. Tim was very fair and very professional. There isn't really much connected with home improvement he can't do. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Back fence replaced with a good neighbor style, with metal posts, with the metal posts boxed in with fence pickets to hide the metal. Shrub and tree trimming done. Remove and replace dry rot wood: an exterior porch post, and on wood siding. Repaired three roof leaks, and replaced broken tiles. Interior Paint 1300 sq ft house. Exterior Pressure wash. Exterior Paint of Security Door. Removed rotten wood separators between patio sections, and replace with mortar shaped to simulate the removed wood. Replumb and finish washer/dryer area.

Category ceramic tile, decks, fencing, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

As we all know it can be rather difficult to work in the service industry at time's. Working for and providing service for clients like the (member name removed)'s is an absolute pleasure, they help us as much as we help them. Knowing your leaving a project with complete fulfillment and satisfaction on both the clients part and on ours is one of the most rewarding gifts a family can receive. The world needs more people like the (member name removed) family, thank you (member name removed) & (name removed) for helping support my family. Sincerely, Timothy H. Butler & Family

Woo Brothers Electric

We here at Woo Brothers Electric Inc. pride ourselves on doing the right job for the right price. We are staffed with several certified electricians, and some have accomplished there Master Electrician certificate as well. We do everything from small repairs to large commercial buildings, with an additional focus on service work. In addition to our C-10 electrical license we are certified as general contractors so whether your project is big or small Woo Brothers Electric can do it all!

R&K Associates

Commercial and residential pressure washing services. Services include exterior house cleaning, gutter cleaning, roof washing, concrete cleaning, carpet and tile.

D&D Outdoor Maintenance and Junk Removal Services

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Proudly serving the greater Lincoln and Roseville areas with all of your outdoor maintenance and junk removal needs. Contact us today about an estimate! We accept calls 24/7!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Handyman Service, Complete Remodeling , Kitchens & Bathrooms, Room Additions, Ceramic Tile & Stone, Concrete Patios & Walkways, Redwood Decks & Fencing, Custom Interior Wood Working, Drywall & Custom Texture, Plumbing & Electrical, Painting - Interior & Exterior, Door & Window Installation

Appliance Repair.