Buckley Heat Air Solar

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2006

5990 Devecchi Ave

Citrus Heights, CA 95621

Keeping families comfortable in the Sacramento area since 1977! We are a family run business and our Mission Statement: We provide great customer service by exceeding our customers expectations & promising 100% satisfaction to guarantee Peace of Mind!...

04/02/2020

Ron R.

Buckley was installing a new system the day after my old unit died. Cory and his assistant were highly competent and courteous. The cost for the new unit and new ductwork was as good or better than the other two estimates. No hidden costs, no surprises. And a nice SMUD rebate.

Description of Work
New HVAC package system

10/21/2019

Gayle G.

It was a good service. They came out, look at it, and gave an estimate. It was handled really well.

Description of Work
Plumbing part going to the roof was protected from the water going down to the roof.

Category plumbing

09/03/2019

Philip O.

Family owned company is very responsive, courteous and professional. They installed a higher SEER system with variable speed technology for almost 2 grand less than a big company with radio ads who offered a lower SEER system with single speed compressor.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC

07/19/2018

Gary T.

It went well, J. Buckley did a great job. getting the system back online and operating very efficiently.

Description of Work
Repair of A/C unit

07/11/2018

TOM J.

Our upstairs air conditioner at our house stopped working recently so we checked with Angie's List and Yelp for reputable air conditioning companies. We called three companies to assess the problem and give recommendations. Each company likely would have been fine, but Buckley stood out at the most competent and fair. He quickly diagnosed the problem and suggested options. No pressure at all. No attempt to oversell. The Buckley employees that did the work were respectful and professional. They know their stuff. Buckley is a family-run company, which we realized quickly is well-organized, delivers on their commitments, and is prompt. Buckley provides superb service and an honest price, with integrity and courtesy. We won't hesitate to call on them in the future, and will recommend Buckley to our kids and friends.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning unit replaced

06/13/2018

Eric B.

The job went perfect. We have been a customer of Buckley's for many years and their service is outstanding. With all our needs and questions responded to promptly. And the installation went well.

Description of Work
A new HVAC system was installed

12/15/2017

Linda B.

Kenny provided valuable information about some operating elements of the condenser. He was punctual, professional, and efficient. Yes - I would certainly hire Buckley again!

Description of Work
Kenny, from Buckley, checked my central heating and air conditioning system.

09/26/2017

Eric B.

They come out every six months. They've been doing that for years. Usually they come in April and October.

Description of Work
...

09/20/2017

Marilyn C.

Bid on replacement HVAC system, price was a little high compared to other bids so did not use their services.

Description of Work
Diagnosed HVAC problem, available same day, very prompt and professional. Paid for service call only.

09/11/2017

Michael K.

Fine, Quickly identified the issue and made the repair.

Description of Work
Solid company with well trained professional. employees,

08/26/2017

Edward M.

We interviewed a lot of people before we chose them. New heating and air conditioning and they sealed our duct work. That also included new insulation in our attic. They did a great job. It was an A, I thought it was worth it. It seems to be an a so far, the house is a lot cooler. I'll let you know when we get our electric bill, if it's under $100 I'll be happy. They were very punctual. Very professional. I hope to not have to use them, other than maintenance for at least another 25 years.

Description of Work
We bought a heating and A/C company. Heating and air conditioning and they did some work on our ducts. Heating, cooling and duct work.

08/09/2017

Ann P.

Went fine. Capacitor was replaced. Air conditioner still cools one part of house much more than the other, and is quite noisy. That is probably just the way the air conditioner is.

Description of Work
Air conditioner check and possible repair.

07/12/2017

Barbara B.

They did it in one day and usually it takes more. The price was great. They gave us a couple of bids and we choose what we wanted. So far, the system has been great.

Description of Work
They installed a heating system.

07/12/2017

Barbara B.

They did not charge us because we bought the heating system from them the year before. It was under their warranty. I would use them again and I do. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They did not pressure us to do anything that we did not want to do. It took about an hour, I think. They changed the filter. The worker was great, very personable and very good. He cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
They did a check for summer.

07/04/2017

Bart P.

Technician seemed honest and straight forward. Recommened a maintenance agreement, but did not try to pressure us into unneeded services.

Description of Work
Air conditioner tune up. Refrigerant added.

07/01/2017

Michael H.

Amazing service. Laurie took my call, John Buckley came out the next day. John called ahead and arrived on time. He walked through comprehensive tests and explained the results. The system has never performed this well since I moved into the house. Buckley will be my new go-to maintenance company for my AC & heat.

Description of Work
Rooftop air conditioner was not performing well.

06/24/2017

Michael T.

Went fine. They came when promised and completed the work timely.

Description of Work
A/C and Heater tune-up

06/23/2017

Jeffery F.

I called on Tuesday and spoke with a receptionist. She indicated that she would let a scheduler know and someone would return my call to set up an appointment. Never happened. I assume they're busy during the heat wave, but a return call within a couple of days seems reasonable. I called another Angie's List highly-rated provider who scheduled an in-home estimate during the call. If a company cannot return a call, I question whether they can provide satisfactory service subsequently.

Description of Work
Estimate for a new AC system

06/14/2017

Robert P.

Cannot recommend this company more highly! I received a bid to fix my central air conditioning unit for $6,200 when a simple recharging of the refrigerant for $1,250 was sufficient. The tech (the owner's son) provided very clear and helpful advice and counsel of my options and also recommended an add-on that should allow my system to last longer. Trust and competence are such major considerations when getting service techs to work on your house's systems and I felt confident on both scores with this company. Thanks for a great job!

Description of Work
Servicing an inoperable central A/C unit.

06/12/2017

Jeanette H.

I made an appointment with Buckley to check a clogged output hose on my central a/c. The day before my appointment, I received a call that the technician was going to be sick that day (yes, the following day) and they would need to reschedule my appointment. Another appointment was made, and I received a call that morning that the tech was running late due to issues at the house where he was currently working. They wanted to schedule a time for the following week. Finally, finally the day arrived to get the work done, and I get a call that the tech won't be able to make it after all because he's in the emergency room at a hospital. Three cancelled appointments in a row! Really? I can see one, maybe even two, but three? At that time I told them I would find someone else to take care of the problem. The two Ds were given instead of Fs because of the professionalism and pleasantness of the office help whom I talked with.

Description of Work
Unplug stopped-up condenser output hose on A/C.

06/07/2017

Kevin P.

It went well. The technician arrived promptly, explained everything to our satisfaction, gave us options, and completed the repair (recharging freon) accurately and with great results. My 30+ year-old heat pump is running better than it has in years (slow freon leak, apparently).

Description of Work
Diagnosis of heat pump issue; recharge freon.

04/12/2017

John D.

The estimator arrived on time and put boot covers on his boots to protect our floors (nice touch!). He looked around the house briefly, we discussed brands and he disparaged my preference (Daikin) in favor of theirs (Mitsubishi). He also gave rough (and very high) estimates for a mini-split system and a forced air system. He left pretty quickly. I called back a week later and was patched through to him. When I asked about the estimate, he told me that he would need to measure first and I had told him not to. I had said nothing of the kind, but he affirmed it was my fault. I'm sure Buckley does nice work, but this estimator failed the basic test of "the customer is always right". If there was a misunderstanding, he could have acknowledged it, but he failed to do so and made the issue my fault.

Description of Work
I contacted them for an estimate on a mini-split system.

02/23/2017

MARY S.

They are excellent! They’re good! Everything was an “A” with them. They are here when we need them. It's pretty much the same person that comes out. It depends on what the issue is, if there is a problem or not. If there's a problem then the big guy comes out. We’ve had the owner, everybody. They were very, very good.

Description of Work
We used Buckley Parnell. They do 2 checks a year.

02/22/2017

Debbie E.

I had some minor repairs done, some preventive stuff, and it was about $430. I've been using them for many, many years because they're an A. One person came out for this service and it took him about an hour. He left the area very clean and I had no problems. They're timely. They have a fair price. They explain things. They give me options. They're very professional. They wear booties in the house. Everything that they do is high quality.

Description of Work
I use Buckley Heating & Air. They check the system in spring and winter. They change the filters out and it's just for regular maintenance.

02/20/2017

Aaron S.

Office staff and technicians were easy to work with.

Description of Work
Furnace started working inconsistently. Buckley diagnosed and solve problem.

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

Sharpline Mechanical

Sharpline Mechanical is a family-owned and operated HVAC company that has been in business for over 15 years serving our residential and commercial customers in the greater Northern CA (NorCal) area. We love what we do and have built our organization primarily as a referral business, focusing the service experience on the individual care and trust of our customers which means YOU get YOUR service technician that knows YOU and YOUR HVAC system and its history and service needs! Think of us in terms of your primary care physician for your HVAC system, to provide it with the best care and give it the longest-lasting quality life it can. In our path to grow and develop our business to serve more valued customers, we hope that you too will become part of the Sharpline Mechanical family of customers and share us with those you care about. Let us know how we can serve you and your family today!

Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning

Service Champions is the leading heating and air conditioning contractor in Northern California servicing homeowners in East Bay, South Bay and Sacramento areas. We can make your home more comfortable and improve the quality of air you and your family breathe. We specialize in maintenance, repair and sales of all brands of air conditioners and heaters, and are experts in indoor air quality improvement through filtration, duct replacement, insulation and hospital grade UV lights. All the air conditioners we install have the new environmentally friendly refrigerant that does not damage the ozone. We also are huge proponents of super high efficient equipment, such as 95% efficient furnaces. This equipment saves homeowners a tremendous amount of money on their utility bills.

Offers by Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

HVAC. Photovoltaic Solar Installation & Repair.