Bello Hardwood Flooring

California: Contractors
01/31/2023

Citrus Heights

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

We are a small, quality oriented, licensed flooring contractor with over 18 years of experience. Specializing in hardwood flooring installation & refinishing, baseboards, laminate and luxury vinyl planks.Serving portions of Placer and Sacramento counties....

hardwood floors (132)flooring (68)

07/16/2021

Excellent! I can not say enough good things about Dorel and Bello Hardwood. We had an older home with a lot of special adjustments to be made. We had hoped to do hardwood or luxury vinyl. Darrell was quite knowledgeable and advised against them with our existing subfloor which has space in between the boards. We would’ve had to completely cover or subfloor in plywood before even beginning the hard...

Description of Work
Complete house laminated flooring and several special modifications and demo of old tile

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

07/15/2021

I cannot say enough good things about this company or Josh who did the flooring install in my house! The final result was fabulous and his advice for the rest of our projects was awesome. We are most definitely going to be hiring him and this company again in the future!!

Description of Work
Laminate Install

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

Review for Bello Hardwood Flooring - Citrus Heights, Citrus Heights, CA - 39407780

06/14/2021

Dorel did a fantastic job laying our hardwood floor on top of concrete. He ensured the various colors of the wood looked good across the floor and the edges were well planned out. Especially the transitions with the tile flooring appear seamless and the hardwood floats under the rocks from our fireplace as if the fireplace was built on top of the floor. He did a beautiful job on the staircase. The...

Description of Work
About 1,800 SF of hardwood floor plus staircase

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Review for Bello Hardwood Flooring - Citrus Heights, Citrus Heights, CA - 39369791

06/08/2021

My wife and I are remodeling a 2,700+ rambler in Sacramento. The owner of Bello Hardwood, Dorel, was one of several quotes I received to refinish several rooms of my home and to install flooring in the remaining rooms to match the original hardwood floors. I selected Bello based on Dorel's responsiveness throughout the bidding process and his attention to detail in explaining to me how he planned ...

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installation, hardwood flooring refinishing

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

04/17/2021

Amazing! From start to finish Dorel proved to be a master craftsman, a consummate professional, and an incredible problem-solver. Our house was built in 1959 and had some issues that required some innovative thinking. Dorel went home and thought about the issues we had and came up with a plan that worked beautifully. He showed up on time every day, completed the project on time, and created an end...

Description of Work
White oak installed in three room and refinishing of existing hardwood floors

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

Review for Bello Hardwood Flooring - Citrus Heights, Citrus Heights, CA - 39297629

Thank you for taking the time on reviewing my company and thank you for the details and kind words. Means a lot to me and makes me work even harder to bring back to life existing hardwood flooring. I love my trade and I love what I do. Thanks again.

03/12/2021

Dorel- Owner of Bello Hardwood Flooring initially responded within 30 minutes provided a quote and repaired today all within 24 hours of contacting him on Angie's List. Dorel did a great job in what was a difficult repair, delivered on his commitment! Would absolutely hire again!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor repair- Manufactured Hardwood flooring delaminated 7ft piece. Needed to be removed and replaced in the middle of the Dinning Room

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thank you so much.

03/10/2021

We had about 2000 square feet of wood installed by Dorel in 2016. We were very satisfied with the quality of work, attention to detail, responsiveness to our concerns and wishes, and professionalism. We interviewed multiple installers and were most impressed with Dorel from the beginning. We wanted to avoid T-moldings at tile-wood junctions, and he did an outstanding job with this request, using r...

Description of Work
Replaced all carpet in the home with hardwood flooring

Work Completed On 12/14/2016

Review for Bello Hardwood Flooring - Citrus Heights, Citrus Heights, CA - 39239162

02/27/2021

We saw Dorel's work at a friends home and were sold. We have done a few remodels and have NEVER encountered someone that delivers this quality of work, Dorel is truly an artisan and the pride in his work shines through. Dorel did demo and install of over 1500 sq ft engineered hardwood in our home. With any project challenges arose (due to unlevel floor) and Dorel gave us options to address them an...

Description of Work
Demo/Replaced majority of our flooring with hardwood

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you so much for the review.

02/01/2021

We are very pleased with Dorrel’s work in our hardwood floor. We knew as soon as we met him that he was the right person for the job. The job was beautifully and professionally done. Our home looks like it’s been transformed. The new hardwood is awesome. We would highly recommend Dorel for anyone that’s looking for a skilled, fair and professional job.

Description of Work
Installation of new Hardwood floors

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Thank you for your time on reviewing my company.

01/08/2021

Dorel installed new flooring in my rental kitchen. He was on time very professional clean and very nice. He also did a little extra work with out charging more. He was also very timely with the job. I would definitely hire him again. When the new tenant moved in very happy with floors. Donna L

Description of Work
Dorel install new flooring Kitchen

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Hardwood Flooring Installation, & refinishing, Laminate, vinyl planks, all floor repairs including Sand & Finish Existing Flooring

Waxing