Appliance Parts Center

Family owned.

03/18/2016

BOB M.

Category appliance sales

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. APC

08/08/2014

Marilyn B.

Part of the kit works fine and has been installed on my dryer. The other part of the kit does not work. I would like for them to replace the kit since it is not working. The only way they will do that is to have me remove the parts of the kit that are working that I already paid someone to have them install it. If I did this their way, I would have to pay someone money to have them remove the parts, take the kit to them, get a new kit, and then have to pay to have someone to reinstall the parts all over again. I do not think this is fair at all. I don't even wish to have them replace the entire kit- just the parts that do not work- and they refuse do this. They are not a reasonable company

Description of Work
The company sold me a repair kit for my dryer.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

When a brand new, undamaged part does not function, it is usually a manufacturers error. While we do have an all sales final policy like many in our industry, we will exchange parts under warranty in the condition you stated above. It appears we did offer to exchange your kit for a brand new kit, as you mentioned. To accept a return, we must inspect the part in question and test it, making sure it was truly nonfunctional, and not damaged during installation. In situations where we can just exchange a part of the purchase, we will. Unfortunately, some parts cannot be purchased individually, either by us or the customer. Your kit is a good example of multiple parts that are only made and sold all together by the manufacturer. I understand the stress and hassle of your situation, however I do find it to be fair and reasonable. We test all parts we can test for functionality before sale, inspect physical condition, and have all customers sign off on the condition before they leave with their purchases. We do the best we can on our end.

05/30/2014

Michael L.

I had purchased my dryer there about a year ago. It stopped turning. I had to bring it in myself. Once there, it took them a while to get to it but then they only charged me $39 and it works great again. Slow but honest.

Description of Work
Repaired my dryer

Category appliance repair

We appreciate the review, unfortunately we only sell appliance parts. We do not and have never sold an appliance since we started in 2002. We do help troubleshoot for those who wish to do repairs, but we do not provide repair services ourselves. I believe you may have left this review for the incorrect business.

02/11/2014

DAVID B.

Went well indeed, my dryer went out Sunday(2-9-14)we heard a pop.So I called an appliance repair outfit I've used in the past,we scheduled their earliest opening,Wed.............3 days away.I stopped by the appliance parts center and told Scott,one of the owners I think,about my issue.He told me I could do it myself,then,to my surprise he took me to a partly dismantled dryer just like mine and showed me exactly how to do it.We were both on the floor as he demonstrated the technique.I just finished the repair,my dryer works perfect.......................at a minimal cost of 18.00.Thanks Scott!

Description of Work
instructed me how to change electric dryer belt they sold me

Category appliance repair

Anytime! Glad I could help. I hope your dryer is still running well. Thanks for the good review-Scott

09/03/2013

GLADYS M.

He is very patient and knowledgeable. His prices are fair.

Description of Work
He informed my husband how to fix our washer verses having to purchase a new part. We like that you can take your part in and he will let you know if it needs replaced.

Thank you for the review! It is greatly appreciated. Steve

JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air

Award winning full service plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Providing exceptional service since 1981. Emergency service and replacement, maintenance, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, insulation ,plumbing and drain cleaning. Available 24 hours/7 days. Additional email - clientservices@jrputman.com.

Offers Coupon

California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers Coupon

Spoor's Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a 4th generation family ran Heating and Air Conditioning company located in Placer County, CA. Spoor's Heating and Air Conditioning specializes in residential and commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services. These services include new installation, service, repair, and on-going system maintenance. Our goal is to provide the best service, experience for our clients, and operate with you in mind! Thank you for giving our family the opportunity to provide our services to you!

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Appliance parts center including washers, dishwashers, heating, dryers, ranges, freezers, furnaces, refrigierators, ovens, trash compactors, air conditioning & electrostatic.