All Phase Plumbing Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2013

PO Box 8743

Citrus Heights, CA 95621

We are a family owned and operated plumbing company whose been serving the Sacramento Valley since 1997. We will send a qualified technician to your home who will arrive on time and offer you a no obligation, free estimate for your job at a flat rate. Know the cost before the work begins! We do

09/16/2019

Bob M.

We had a great experience with All Phase Plumbing Inc. We had previously used them to find and repair a leaking water pipe between the water meter and our house. Based on this previous successful experience, we decided to get a quote for them to install a new kitchen sink. Brandon, from All Phase Plumbing, reviewed the job, thoroughly explained our options, and gave us a reasonable quote for the work. Based on his recommendations, we ordered the sink and associated parts. The new sink was to be installed in a tile countertop. Brandon, and his helper Eric, cut out the old undermount sink without incident, installed the new drop-in sink, faucet, garbage disposal, drains, and air gap. We also added the installation of two new toilets to the job. They were both very pleasant, neat and clean, and did a great job. An added bonus with All Phase Plumbing is dealing with the very pleasant Ami at their office.

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink Replacement

Category plumbing

It has been a pleasure serving you on this project and we are very glad to hear that you're so satisfied with our company and the service we have provided! Thank you very much for this review!

09/05/2018

Karen D.

Matt was there as planned. He quickly figured out exactly what he needed to fix the problem and went to get the parts. He replaced the parts and it works so much better than it ever has. It use less water and fills up really fast now. He even showed me how to adjust how much water goes into the tank to save on water and money (water meter). Great Job. Thanks

Description of Work
Water was leaking inside toilet tank causing it to slowly fill and overflow and waste a lot of water and money.

Category plumbing

We are so happy to hear that you are so pleased with the service we provided! Thank you for your review!

09/25/2017

Ken K.

Good communication, service and experience. They made sure everything was right before leaving.

Description of Work
Had my pressure regulator replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure and we appreciate your business!

08/28/2017

Patsy K.

I'd give them an A all the way down, that's why I used them again.

Description of Work
They replaced the insides of my toilet, the sink part. That was including parts.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your positive review! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

08/07/2017

Michael R.

Brandon was very personable and helpful. He explained what he was doing, and was happy to do some additional work (installing the showerheads) since he was already here and had an allotted time.

Description of Work
Fix a leak in master bathroom shower; install two low-flow shower heads

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and your review!

07/14/2017

debbie D.

The best! You will love the service and expertise.

Description of Work
I recommend hands down! Everyone from my initial call (Heather) to the gentleman that fixed my leak (Brandon) were just incredible. It is not often that you find people who truly like what they do and care about the service they provide. I can't say enough - they were the best. I also spoke to Amy when calling in after my service to say "thank you"; she was so welcoming and kind - one of the owners. You just have to give them your business. They were honest, affordable and know their business. Thank you!

Category plumbing

We truly love what we do and care about our customers! Thank you so much for your amazing review!! We are so pleased you were so very satisfied with the service you received!

05/08/2017

CRISTINA R.

All phase diagnosed the problem and fixed it that day. We have used them in the past to install a water heater, we chose all phase because they are detail oriented, did not try to upscale and made sure the installation met code.

Description of Work
We had a kitchen sink and bathroom sink that was plugged.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review! Pleasure serving you again!

04/10/2017

Frank J.

Efficiently done and I even learned something the methods of repairing the damage. Very professional job.

Description of Work
Dry wall repair near shower area.

03/17/2017

Jose M.

The technician (Brandon Amelio) was very professional. He knew right away what the problem was and got right into it. He also gave me some useful recommendations to minimize this type of problem from happening again.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink starts backing up. I removed the drain pipe under the sink, thinking that the clog was there. Pipe was clear, so there and then I knew the problem was farther down the line. I called All Phase Plumbing, the technician showed up on time, and problem solved.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank so much for your business and time in posting your review!

03/16/2017

Richard F S.

This was a Wed., we had 14 people coming over the following Sunday. Anxious! I called one of the All Phase #'s and actually got a person instead of a machine. Happy! Ami arranged for for Brandon to come the same day. He checked under the home. Determined the leak was connected with sink and that the underfloor had not been affected. He quoted a price before he picked up the part but found that he could fix it with a less expensive part and replaced what was cracked. After we paid him Brandon asked if we were concerned about anything else. I mentioned the overflow drain from dishwasher. He cleared it at no extra charge. He was very careful to put shoe covers on during his multiple trips in and out of our home. We did not get a 2nd estimate for this job but were so pleased it was done promptly. This is a good small company to hire.

Description of Work
We live in a set-down mobile home. We thought that we had a leak under the home when our guest bathroom smelled musty and a small area of the carpet at the entrance to the bathroom was damp.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for your business and taking the time to post your review of your experience with our company!

02/08/2017

Giuseppe V.

Prompt and explained the issues clearly. Replaced what was needed

Description of Work
Shower/tub repair and toilet

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for this review and your time in placing it!

12/21/2016

Patsy K.

They did excellent! I’ve had problems with other plumbers. So, I give the “A’s” all across! The quality of their work was really good! They were recommended to me by a friend who is a contractor.

Description of Work
I had a leak from the rain, so they actually took out part of the wall in the kitchen, and part of the ceiling in the kitchen and the living room. They patched the leak and then resurfaced everything.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

11/08/2016

Darin H.

Great Came out within hours of calling

Description of Work
Fix leaking pipe

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for investing your time to write this review!

11/08/2016

Pat G.

I was very concerned about meeting current building codes. Both the office staff and the installer were very helpful before and during the installation. They obtained the building permit and scheduled the inspection for me.

Description of Work
I needed a replacement water heater that sits on a plywood platform, next to the house heater.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate it!

10/22/2016

Glen G.

He arrived on time, explained what was needed, and gave me an estimate for the job. He also noted that the water heater could also use an expansion tank if it were to be brought fully up to code, but that since the water heater was old and would likely need replacing in the not too distant future, this did not need to be done immediately. He was very friendly and professional in every way. He told me how long it would take to get parts and come back to do the job. He was completely accurate with his estimates. After he finished the work, he flushed the air out of the lines and ensured everything was working properly. I then had him provide an estimate to place a pressure regulator at the water intake to the house - and am having All Phase Plumbing back to perform that work next week.

Description of Work
He repaired/replaced intake pipes of my hot water heater and brought seismic strapping up to code.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your time very much!

10/22/2016

Bob F.

This was a big job that went very smoothly. Rob and his crew were on time and did a great job. AllPhase did an excellent job on cost estimates and scoping the job. Other contactors we talked to were more salesmen the plumbers.

Description of Work
We had a major replumbing of our 1950s home - replace water lines and sewer. There was a makeover of a laudry room and small bathroom.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, drain pipe

Thank you so very much for taking time out of your day to post this review of our company!

Joe C.

All Phase Plumbing completed the work in two days and made sure we had water to take showers, do dishes etc. at critical times. They put up plastic sheeting to protect other parts of the house from dust and thoroughly cleaned up when they were done. They patiently answered questions along the way and let us know how it all was going. We now have peace of mind re any further leaks in our 45 year old house, better water flow and really hot showers for the first time! Great service and professional employees.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the water pipes under the concrete slab at our home. I had been hearing water sounds in a wall but could not detect any sign of a leak - no wet drywall or base molding or flooring. All Phase came out the same day and used an infrared camera to detect leaking hot water under our slab. They re-arranged their schedule to give us top priority and then recommended several ways that it could be corrected. We chose to abandon the part of the copper piping that ran under our slab and have it re-routed via PEX piping through walls and ceiling. Additionally we decided to have a continuous loop for the hot water as it always took forever for hot water to reach our showers. Consequently this involved installing a low flow pump to continuously circulate the hot water. And they also figured out that one of our shower faucets needed a replacement cartridge.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for this review! Your time is very valuable and we appreciate your taking it to submit a review of our work!

barry L.

Went very well no problems with final inspections, response was outstanding

Description of Work
Replaced a 100 gallon commercial water heater

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review! It's greatly appreciated!

christopher M.

Very professional and friendly without pandering. Very flexible on working me into the schedule, from the first visit to get an estimate, to the final job execution. Also, the technician (Brandon) was very helpful in coordinating with me as I had already decided to do some of the labor myself. One of the rare businesses where you can just make the decision to let them take over and quit worrying about it. Wish they did other things like auto repair, appliance repair, heat and air etc. :-)

Description of Work
Repaired a broken water main buried under major tree roots.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review! It's very much appreciated!

08/31/2016

Michael W.

Rod and his wife Ami, who works in the office, were great. Because our old water heater was not leaking, we had time to get bids from several plumbing companies recommended on Angie's List. The differences in expertise and price were surprising. The bigger plumbing companies, who have many reviews and I'm sure do good work, had MUCH higher prices (by $1000-2000). Rod's price was reasonable and he was very knowledgeable. He did an excellent job of installation. After installation, he returned calls promptly when we had questions. Ami helped arrange the inspection by the county.

Description of Work
We had an 17 year old direct vent water heater replaced by a Rinnai RU98i tankless.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to give us this review!!

08/15/2016

john T.

Did a great job on toilets. Needed some sink work done some time later that he agreed to do but then he was not answering or returning phone calls.

Description of Work
Toilet and sinks

07/05/2016

Suzanne L.

Rod and the team was super great to work with. I had a hiccup when the tub I had purchased for Rod to install came out of the box with a dent. It turned into a long day and Rod was super gracious and helpful through it all. I will call All Phase next time I need plumbing assistance.

Description of Work
Bathroom Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give our company this review!

04/24/2015

Rick O.

We are a small property management business and we use All Phase Plumbing when ever possible for all our properties. They are very dependable and only do the work that is needed to correct the problem. They let me know in detail what the problem is and what they feel may have caused the problem. The technicians do not waste any time, clean up after they are finished and are fairly priced.

Description of Work
Cleared blockage on sewer mainline between outdoor clean out and master bathroom with cable. Lines were cleared and tested.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

08/26/2013

Corinne V.

We have recently discovered a mysterious leak in our pantry. All Phase sent out a very nice young man, Brandon, Thursday who spent over two hours checking walls, pipes, irrigation system, etc to see if he could find the source of the leak. He could not though he did ascertain that we had a leak somewhere in one of our pipes. The following day (Friday) Rod, the owner of All Phase, came to our house to see what he could do. Again he spent about 2 hours looking everywhere--attic, etc--to see if he could find the source of the leak. Because it is intermittent (about every 24/48 hours), quite small and the walls where the leak appears to come from are completely dry, it is difficult to pinpoint why it's leaking or where he would need to cut into the walls/floor to find the leaking pipe. Although Rod did not find the source of the leak we all agreed that it would be better to wait rather than tear up floors and walls in search for the leak. He only charged us the cost of an initial visit even though he and Brandon had spent a great deal of valuable time looking for the leak. We were very impressed with his professionalism and would definitely use All Phase again for any plumbing issues we have.

Description of Work
Checked for the source of a leak in our home.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

04/27/2006

DICK L.

THEY WERE AN EXCELLENT COMPANY. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY EXPLAINED WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO IN DETAIL BEFORE DOING ANYTHING. I THOUGHT THE PRICE WAS GREAT AS WELL.

Description of Work
THEY PUT A NEW SEAL UNDER THE TOILET AND HANDLES NEXT THE TOILET.