1A Garage Doors

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

7534 Westgate Dr

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Spring changes, tune ups, new garage door installs, garage door opener installs, repairs, garage doors off tracks, etc..

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

1A Garage Doors is a locally owned and operated garage door business. We are always happy to provide our customer with the best service and product. Our main goal is to get our customers what they need, as fast as we can, and use an excellent product. We service: Antelope, Arden Arcade, Auburn, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Granite Bay, Gold River, Lincoln, Loomis, Mather, North Highlands, Orangevale, Rancho Cordova, Rio Linda, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Sloughouse,...

garage doors (270)door installation (14)

03/10/2022

Richard S.

Daniel came out and replaced the seal on the bottom of our garage door which mice had chewed through. Our door was 20+ years old so I expected the track that the seal went into to be outdated and it was, I couldn't even find it on Youtube, so a new track was required for the new seal to fit into. Parts and labor for this 8' metal track was only $50 in addition to the quote for the actual seal. I priced this out beforehand with competitors and I must say the pricing for everything with 1A was the lowest and very fair. I will definitely call 1A when needed again. Daniel...friendly, hard working guy with no upsell. Felt very comfortable with him. Could not have asked for a better man to help us out. Honestly. Thanks much! Rick

Description of Work
Seal on door bottom

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

05/25/2020

Bill S.

Great! Owner of the business made the call. My garage door is aluminum. When it was originally installed, it was not set up right, not enough braces to keep the door from bending. The cables that help roll up the door had come off the rollers. So when the opener tried to raise it, the door stopped and buckled in the middle. He looked at the garage door, gave me a price to fix, we said yes and he went to work. Had everything he needed to repair our door with him - three metal braces. Lubricated everything. Installed a new spring over the door. In and out in an hour. I would highly recommend this garage door business for any problems you might have. They not only do repairs of the doors and openers, they sell and install doors and openers as well.

Description of Work
Garage door bent, needed reinforcement bars.

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. It was definitely a pleasure working with you. And I am glad we got your door taken care of.

02/14/2020

paul B.

Fantastic experience from first contact to the final handshake. First of all a helpful person answered the phone, not a message center. I got an honest and very fair estimate, and they gave me a two hour time window for a same-day appointment. The tech, Andre, arrived within 90 minutes. He clearly explained everything to me, the price was very reasonable, he completed everything in 30 minutes, and even included a complimentary $49 maintenance lubrication. I would definitely hire 1A again.

Description of Work
Replace broken spring single, install a second spring

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we are glad to take care of all your door needs.

02/08/2020

Erwin A.

Very competent and very professional. Service was done right on schedule and helpful advise was given. Will definitely consider again in the future.

Description of Work
Garage Door Tune-Up / Bracket Replacement

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

02/06/2020

Betsy B.

Everything went very well. Called about 9:30 am, Andre arrived at about 12:30 (within the time arranged) that day. Fixed the problem (electrical). Also, chose some minor door improvement and maintenance while tech was here. Price was good and fair. This work was excellent.

Description of Work
Garage door failed to close

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

Thank you for the great review. We are glad to take care of all your door needs.

04/26/2019

Michael J.

It all went very well - we were very impressed.

Description of Work
Fixed garage door and installed outdoor keypad.

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

Thank you for your business.

01/22/2019

Fred H.

Excellent. Very fast and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Garage Door Roller and Weather Striping Replacement

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

12/24/2018

Shawn M.

Very professional and accommodated my schedule which was tight. All the reps I dealt with were extremely courteous and helpful from the phone scheduler to the service technicians.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garage doors and systems

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad to take care of your door needs.

08/23/2018

Judith W.

Fine , I was happy with response and work. Very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Check up and new rollers and gear.

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

Thank you! Much appreciated.

08/10/2018

Larry K.

Called and got an immediate appointment. Service tech arrived inside window quoted. He did the work promptly and professional. He was professional and courteous. All expectations were met.

Description of Work
Garage door opener remotes would not lift garage door

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are glad it was not anything major.

07/11/2018

Marcia L.

We were able to get service on the same day as the call. The opener was replaced with the new version and the garage door was tuned up. We were also told which parts of the door to check on for wear. Very happy with the service and technician.

Description of Work
Thought we needed a repair, but opener was 18 years old and needed replacement

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. We are glad you are satisfied with your new Liftmaster garage doors opener.

04/05/2018

Wendy J.

It went great. My door was fixed and he even reprogrammed my openers.

Description of Work
garage door fixed

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad to take care of your door needs.

03/07/2018

Stephanie L.

Same day service, excellent response.

Description of Work
Garage Door off rail

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Much appreciated!

02/26/2018

Brian W.

Had a unique situation where there wasn't room for a standard chain or screw drive opener. Found 1A Garage Doors on Angies List and inquired by email late on a Thursday if they had a solution that would work. Vince emailed back right away and, after a few questions, asked if I could email him a photo. He suggested a "jack shaft" lift made by Lift Master. The installer was here first thing Monday morning and finished the job in just under 2 hours, all as promised. Very professional, clean installation. He even lubricated the entire door at no charge. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door opener

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Yes those Liftmaster jackshafts are definitely a lifesaver for us. The only issues I have with them is that they did not invent them earlier lol

01/15/2018

Michael B.

When I scheduled and appointment, one was available very soon. Was given a 2-hour window and the service tech arrived early in that timeframe. HE was polite, asked what was needed, did the work quickly. He told me when the previous owners likely have replaced the system, when I was likely to have to have work done or parts replaced, and made sure I had the keypad programmed with my own code before he had me sign the invoice. I am very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Got deal from list for tune-up of door and keypad installation

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to take care of all your door needs. I am glad our $89 deal turned out great for you.

01/12/2018

Frederick B. F.

Showed up on time, quickly replaced spring (necessary to open door) and price was reasonable.

Description of Work
replace garage door spring

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to take care of your door needs.

12/24/2017

Collin N.

Very well. Garage door works like new.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up

Work Completed On 12/24/2017

12/11/2017

john R.

Excellent service and installation. They did exactly what they said they would do. The lead person was excellent.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door

Work Completed On 09/16/2017

11/17/2017

Laurie K.

Very well. Since my garage door type was not compatible with the weatherstrip I took the rollers.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up with choice of free remote, rollers or weatherstrip or keypad.

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

11/14/2017

CATHERINE T.

Great. He was very helpful and nice. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Maintenance

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

11/13/2017

Edna B.

They corrected problem and serviced door opener.

Description of Work
Garage door was failing to open.

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

11/13/2017

George G.

Vince at 1A Garage Doors called me within 5 minutes of me ordering the special on Angie's list. They had a cancellation so their tech, Andray, came over that afternoon. He he service all the belts gears, pullies, etc on my garage door and installed new rollers. It is now so quiet I can't believe it is the same machine. Andray was very social, friendly, and professional. I would rate the overall experience an A+.

Description of Work
Had my garage door opener serviced and new rollers installed.

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

11/08/2017

Tracy D.

Great! Was on time and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
New Garage Door Installed.