San Diego Bath Wraps

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2013

At San Diego Bath Wraps we provide high quality bathroom remodeling solutions at an affordable price. We provide the best products and accessories, along with the best installation and workmanship. We’ve helped a lot of people transform and beautify their bathrooms. We specialize in tub to shower conversions, new tubs, walk in tubs and shower pans! From Acrylic walls to custom tile, we do it all. We are literally a one stop shop....

Kitchens Plus

We have been a part of the community and remodeling homes throughout San Diego since 1987. We have a clear understanding that a home remodel is more than just a construction project; for you, it is an improvement in lifestyle and an investment in your homes value. That is the reason why we have tailored every aspect of our remodeling service to completely satisfy you. "You imagine, we create... then you enjoy your new lifestyle and reap the financial benefits of your new kitchen and/or bathroom". Complete Design and Home Remodeling - General Contractor B License Specializing in Home Renovations including kitchen and bath remodels. On-staff designers and work-crews. We offer two designer showrooms to serve you! Additional Location:7943 University Ave La Mesa CA 91941 619 466-5100

Offers by Kitchens Plus on Angi
Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing

Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing is a leading 24 hour provider of Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning services throughout San Diego County. We offer Repairs, Installations and Maintenance for residential homes. The company is Licensed, Bonded, Insured and is 100% family owned and operated. Our service areas cover all of San Diego County including Central San Diego, East County, North and South Counties. The company's primary product lines include American Standard, Mitsubishi Ductless Splits, Bradford and White, Navian, Noritz and all other major brands of Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing equipment. All Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing employees undergo extensive training and are background checked upon hire. You can trust Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing to respect your home, your family and provide you with the 5 Star service you deserve.

Offers by Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing on Angi
PACIFIC BATHTUB REFINISHERS INC

We offer quality and affordable bathtub refinishing services.

07/09/2017

San Diego Bath Wraps removed the old tile and replaced it with a composite material, Sentrel, that looks great. Jason and his folks were professional, on-time, answered my questions, and did great work.

Description of Work
I had a tile shower that looked bad and was difficult to clean.

09/06/2015

Overall good attention to detail and quality work. Some minor issues contractor resolved a few years later w/o any hassle whatsoever (original work completed and quoted in late 2013). Highly recommend Damien and team.

Description of Work
Tub to shower conversion. Demo work. Installed tile shower pan. Installed acrylic walls over existing walls and curved arch (approx 8ft x 8ft x 4ft in size). Installed glass shower doors. Replaced curved exterior window in arch.

Category bathtub refinishing,glass repair,home remodeling

02/08/2015

Everything went great, which really helped reduce the stress of moving twice -- once when we sold our house in LA and once when we bought our house in San Diego. Although we did not plan it, it turned out that the guys started working on our house the day we moved in! (We had intended to stay longer in the rental while we had the work done.) It would have been impossible to endure if these guys we...

Description of Work
From October until January, the first few months after we moved in, they updated plumbing hardware in bathrooms, replaced defective water heater, installed washer and gas dryer, contracted for painter and drywall throughout entire house (we recently moved in). We found this company because they had done work on the townhouse we rented between houses. All the guys are super pleasant, customer-oriented. They treat the job as if it were their own home. We are going to have them back soon to convert our water heater and salt softener system to a tankless water heater and filter.

11/24/2014

They were able to do the work in less than a day. They were on time and professional. They finished the work as schedule.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathtub and they put a liner over the tiles too.

11/03/2014

They were so pleasant and polite. I have had very good experiences with this company. They arrived on time. It took about two weeks. They cleaned up after themselves everyday, it was great. The used over 50 gallons of paint. I was so pleased with the work. The company is a one stop shop they do multiple things and thats what I love about them.

Description of Work
Painted interior of our home which is 3600 SQ feet. Removed wall paper and re-textured the walls.

Category remodeling

09/06/2014

We are very pleased with the results of our bathroom restoration. Our restored bathtub looks wonderful. We would definitely recommend San Diego Bath Wraps to anybody needing bathroom renovation. Thank you for the wonderful service.

Description of Work
Restoration of old bathroom.

07/08/2014

They were very professional, efficient and effective. I am very happy with all the work they provided. I will recommend this company to all my friends. I will definitely use them again if I need to have additional work done on my condo.

Description of Work
Remodel 2 condo baths did bath wrap and glass shower stall in one bath. new vanity, light fixture vent, and towel rack in both baths.

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops,glass repair,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling

06/30/2014

They were quick and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They refinished two bath liners.

10/07/2013

I have a relative that lives in the San Diego area and needed his bathroom remodeled and made Handicap Accessible due to an accident. He was recovering in a care facility and was unable to coordinate the remodeling project himself. I live 5-hours away in Arizona and had to coordinate this project mostly by phone. I was very fortunate to find San Diego Bath Wraps and I dealt with owner Damien Peter...

Description of Work
Complete remodel of bathroom

04/25/2013

He is honest. He is a hard worker. He wants to make sure that you're satisfied with his product.

Description of Work
San Diego Bath Wraps installed a walk-in tub for me.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

Shower pan and walls, tub to shower conversions, acrylic liners, tile, Walk in Tubs, kitchen remodeling with custom cabinets! Yes, we do it all, we do it right and we do it within your budget.

Furniture removal