San Diego Bath Wraps

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2013

180 Mace St # A9

Chula Vista, CA 91911

At San Diego Bath Wraps we provide high quality bathroom remodeling solutions at an affordable price. We provide the best products and accessories, along with the best installation and workmanship. We’ve helped a lot of people transform and beautify their bathrooms. We specialize in tub to shower conversions, new tubs, walk in tubs and shower pans! From Acrylic walls to custom tile, we do it all. We are literally a one stop shop....

07/09/2017

Edward C.

San Diego Bath Wraps removed the old tile and replaced it with a composite material, Sentrel, that looks great. Jason and his folks were professional, on-time, answered my questions, and did great work.

Description of Work
I had a tile shower that looked bad and was difficult to clean.

09/06/2015

Michael F.

Overall good attention to detail and quality work. Some minor issues contractor resolved a few years later w/o any hassle whatsoever (original work completed and quoted in late 2013). Highly recommend Damien and team.

Description of Work
Tub to shower conversion. Demo work. Installed tile shower pan. Installed acrylic walls over existing walls and curved arch (approx 8ft x 8ft x 4ft in size). Installed glass shower doors. Replaced curved exterior window in arch.

Category bathtub refinishing, glass repair, home remodeling

07/09/2015

Dolores K.

Description of Work
They took out the old shower and a floor to ceiling cabinet, cleaned up all the trash. Then installed a beautiful walk-in-tub. They also put in a new tile floor. I WAS PROMISED A CUSHION FOR THE TUB ...BUT i HAVE NEVER RECEIVED IT

Category plumbing

06/30/2015

Penelope S.

Category plumbing

02/08/2015

Bonnie B.

Everything went great, which really helped reduce the stress of moving twice -- once when we sold our house in LA and once when we bought our house in San Diego. Although we did not plan it, it turned out that the guys started working on our house the day we moved in! (We had intended to stay longer in the rental while we had the work done.) It would have been impossible to endure if these guys were not such good company! All very polite, punctual, clean and pleasant to each other.

Description of Work
From October until January, the first few months after we moved in, they updated plumbing hardware in bathrooms, replaced defective water heater, installed washer and gas dryer, contracted for painter and drywall throughout entire house (we recently moved in). We found this company because they had done work on the townhouse we rented between houses. All the guys are super pleasant, customer-oriented. They treat the job as if it were their own home. We are going to have them back soon to convert our water heater and salt softener system to a tankless water heater and filter.

12/01/2014

matthew M.

Description of Work
The work was done in May of 2013. They installed a new shower and painted an existing cast iron bath tub. It went very well.

11/24/2014

Mohammad H.

They were able to do the work in less than a day. They were on time and professional. They finished the work as schedule.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathtub and they put a liner over the tiles too.

11/03/2014

Bonnie B.

They were so pleasant and polite. I have had very good experiences with this company. They arrived on time. It took about two weeks. They cleaned up after themselves everyday, it was great. The used over 50 gallons of paint. I was so pleased with the work. The company is a one stop shop they do multiple things and thats what I love about them.

Description of Work
Painted interior of our home which is 3600 SQ feet. Removed wall paper and re-textured the walls.

Category remodeling

09/06/2014

Waileng L.

We are very pleased with the results of our bathroom restoration. Our restored bathtub looks wonderful. We would definitely recommend San Diego Bath Wraps to anybody needing bathroom renovation. Thank you for the wonderful service.

Description of Work
Restoration of old bathroom.

07/15/2014

Penelope S.

07/08/2014

James M.

They were very professional, efficient and effective. I am very happy with all the work they provided. I will recommend this company to all my friends. I will definitely use them again if I need to have additional work done on my condo.

Description of Work
Remodel 2 condo baths did bath wrap and glass shower stall in one bath. new vanity, light fixture vent, and towel rack in both baths.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, glass repair, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling

06/30/2014

Justin W.

They were quick and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They refinished two bath liners.

10/07/2013

Curtis G.

I have a relative that lives in the San Diego area and needed his bathroom remodeled and made Handicap Accessible due to an accident. He was recovering in a care facility and was unable to coordinate the remodeling project himself. I live 5-hours away in Arizona and had to coordinate this project mostly by phone. I was very fortunate to find San Diego Bath Wraps and I dealt with owner Damien Peters. He made this an easy process. After doing the estimate he ordered all the materials and they came in right on schedule. After they demolished the old bathroom I came over to take a look. I was impressed with their work and how clean the bathroom was after it was demolished. They installed the new bathroom and again I came over to take a look and again found immaculate workmanship and attention to detail. You can fell confident with this company and you need to look no further than San Diego Bath Wraps !!!!

Description of Work
Complete remodel of bathroom

04/25/2013

Charlotte H.

He is honest. He is a hard worker. He wants to make sure that you're satisfied with his product.

Description of Work
San Diego Bath Wraps installed a walk-in tub for me.

Reliant Construction and Design

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels, Framing/Carpentry, Drywall, Painting, Tile & Grout, Floors, Electrical, Demolition. We are a local family-owned business in San Diego. We have been in the construction for over 5 years. We take pride in our work and take care off all details.

Sonny Builders

Sonny Builders is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured general contracting company that offers a full range of services but not limited to; kitchen remodel, bathroom remodeling, roofing, room additions, accessory dwelling units, complete home remodel, and any structural changes. In addition to our services, we also offer design services to help you envision your new space with the help of D designs, renderings, and blueprints curated by our designers.

Modern Home Remodeling

Shower pan and walls, tub to shower conversions, acrylic liners, tile, Walk in Tubs, kitchen remodeling with custom cabinets! Yes, we do it all, we do it right and we do it within your budget.

Furniture removal