Rolling Hills Pet Hospital

With Angi since February 2013

Veterinarians
Animal Burial/Cremation
Animal Boarding Kennels

Rolling Hills Pet Hospital is one of the most advanced & experienced veterinary clinics in all of San Diego. Dr. Keith Hilinski is the owner and director of Rolling Hills Pet Hospital. Dr. Keith, as he is known to many clients, has provided quality, family pet care to the residents of the Chula Vista community since 1995. In addition to general medicine and surgery, he also has specialty interests in surgery of the knee, diagnostic ultrasound, chronic ear disease and skin conditions. We are always accepting new clients and encourage potential clients to visit our office for a tour anytime!...

08/07/2017

They are so wonderful over there. We don't mind paying a little extra because they are so awesome.

Description of Work
an annual visit with labs and a biopsy

Category veterinarian

06/12/2017

Well. very nice staff and very professional.

Description of Work
Vaccinations etc, etc for our 1 year old Shepard and Crenation for our Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Category veterinarian,pet cremation

11/17/2016

They are excellent, professional and very friendly.

Description of Work
They board my animals

Category kennels

07/30/2015

Category veterinarian,pet cremation

03/31/2015

I usually see Dr. Keith, the owner but then there's one other person that works with him. They're all good. They all know me. Their interaction with the animal is real good. They always tell me to come back at a certain time and they're always ready.

Description of Work
They trimmed my cat's tangled fur and checked to see why he wasn't eating. They gave him a bath. They treated him for fleas.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

Veterinary includes boarding, physical therapy, grooming, spay, neuter, diet & teeth cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available