Blue Planet Drains & Plumbing Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2011

3.6

Local Plumbing Experts. Serving All San Diego County 24/7 Avoiding a plumbing is one of the worst mistakes that any homeowner or business can make.Water is a universal solvent and in time , a simple plumbing problem will grow into an expensive plumbing fiasco. instead of letting a plumbing problem develop, why not work with Blue Planet Drains & Plumbing. As a local plumber in San Diego , we prevent a number of plumbing issues before they become major ones. Nevertheless , when emergency plumber needs arise we tackle those as well.Our expertise includes drain cleaning , leak detection , slab leaks, sewer cleaning, And various residential and commercial plumbing projects.Blue Planet Drains & Plumbing serves all San Diego County .From large commercial chains to individual homeowners , our reputation as the best local plumber is well known.Our Affiliations include PHCC, BBB,EPA Lead certified company , California Contractors State Licence Board, license and insured.So next time you have a plumbing problem give our Eco-friendly plumbing experts a call and experience the service quality difference.We want to become your family plumber for years to come that is why your satisfaction is our number one priority. At Blue Planet Drains & Plumbing our motto is " in our planet you are the boss ''...

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Ethical H2O helps you get cleaner, safer water in your home so you can feel confident you're keeping you home and family healthy. Locally owned with certified water specialists on staff , we understand local water quality issues and how to fix them. We provide a full line of Eco-friendly water treatment systems made in the U.S.A. including whole home water filtration plus hard water treatment, reverse osmosis, alkaline water and more. Free consultations and installation are always included so the process to cleaner water is simple and stress free. Right now take advantage of $500 off in addition to free standard installation on any of our whole home filtration systems!

We are a local San Diego-owned plumbing and general contracting company. Our commitment is to building long-lasting client relationships through quality work, efficiency and clear communication. We specialize in fixture repair and replacement, kitchen & bath remodeling, and sewer, gas and water repiping. We install tank & tankless water heaters, as well as water filtration & conditioning systems. With twenty years of experience in both residential and commercial construction and service, our company is equipped to handle a range of challenging & complicated situations. Please contact us today to see how we can help you!

07/13/2020

Foreman Mike C provided quote and set up job first day. Abraham Horta and Yukio Tamaura did a great job running a new sewer line under my garage and driveway with minimal cement removal. Both were very professional and worked hard to get the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Main Sewer Line Replacement

Category drain pipe

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback we are very happy to hear from you !

07/06/2019

I hate to report a bad experience, but I must. Moy arrived on time, but quickly tried to convince me that rather than a mere drain clearing with an auger, I needed to have him use a hydroflush to clean out the pipes as the house was old. I told him the pipes were actually only 5 years old, as I had them completely replaced. But he persisted. I refused, insisting that I merely wanted the kitchn dra...

Description of Work
Cleared a kitchen drain of a clog

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Dear customer Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations,it's important for us to know. We're sorry that you received service that prompted you to contact us with a complaint,and we regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.To ensure that our staff...

11/14/2018

I can't say enough about Tito Duena's hard work and professionalism. Our house was built in 1965 and working with pipes that old often brings surprises. Tito handled the job beautifully, and both he and his helper, Sam, worked late into the evening to minimize our down time. It is rare these days to find that kind of work ethic and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Old bathroom cast iron drains were replaced under slab floor

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your comments !

04/24/2018

Yukio arrived on time, was very personable, and got my drain running again in no time. This was my first time using them, and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Bathroom shower was draining slowly

Category drain cleaning

09/30/2012

with all honestly the whole overall experience was terrible, never again will i call blue planet for my plumbing issues.

Description of Work
the bathroom drain had recently clogged up and we also needed to replace the shower head. For starters the guy showed up late seemed in a very unprofessional mood. He did the things he needed to do and never once conversated with me. i asked him a few questions and he mostly cut me short. as he was getting ready to leave he picked up his tools and just walked out got into the van talking on his phone as he sped off in a hurry.

Category plumbing

As the owner of the company I would like to apologize for my EX employees behavior. We try our hardest on customer satisfaction, honest and upfront pricing. This particular employee is no longer with our company. We have gone trough a lot of structural changes since September 2012. I hope this isolated incident is not what you judge our company with. We have rave reviews and recommendation letters...

complete residential and commercial plumbing services, drain cleaning services, sewer repair, pipe repair and re-pipe services ,water heater installation and repair, tankless installation and repair , slab leaks, toilet replacement and repair , water filtration, gas line repair and installation, grease trap installation, camera inspection ,leak detection, slab leaks, sewer odor pin point and repair, garbage disposal repair and installation, replace repair main water service lines and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing