America's Finest Carpet

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2005

3.9

Additional email - patricks@americasfinestcarpet.com....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

05/15/2016

So, let me start off and say that for the SHOPPING experience, it was 4-5 star, for the actual SALES experience it was 0-1 star Positive...Lorenzo was helpful, suggestive, very willing to help, selection of flooring in terms of what we were looking for was very good. They let us take a sample section of flooring home from their catalog (they had no swatch size samples of the particular flooring av...

Description of Work
Looked at flooring in their showroom and ultimately purchased some from them

Category flooring contractor

03/02/2014

Poor Service: Thur 2/6/14 – I paid $200 to the San Marcos store to have my house measured for carpet and tile and to get an estimate. Salesperson was Victoria Hunter. Sat 2/8/14 – measurements taken. The man who measured told me the sales rep would give me the estimate the following afternoon. Wed 2/12/14 – no contact from sales rep. Called store but she was off work. Left message. Fri 2/14/14 – s...

Description of Work
Estimate

02/25/2014

Not good. They changed the appraised price and didn't tell me. And then when I questioned them about it, they didn't return my phone calls. It was horrible.

Description of Work
We used America's Finest Carpet for our carpet installation.

11/01/2013

I liked their salesman and their product. They were professional and not pushy. They just came in a little high, so I decided to go elsewhere.

Description of Work
I got estimates from them for a flooring job.

Category flooring contractor

03/22/2013

I got really good carpet service from America's Finest Carpet Company. They were very helpful. The installers were very good. They had it done within a couple of hours. It was fine and exactly what I needed.

Description of Work
I bought a piece of carpet for my ceiling room and I added it in a flash on a recommendation. it was installed within a week. I really felt good about that. It was a piece about 15 feet wide and 17 feet long. It was the exact color that I needed, purple. My husband and I both said what we were looking for and that it would be installed. We were not in the third stall of our garage that I have converted into a workroom. I explained the situation that it gets a lot of use and we have pets that walk on all the time. I really needed something that was fade-resistant, resistant to hardware, cleans up easily. This gentleman said "this is not the one you want. The one that I was looking at, the one that's on their floor. He said "that's more of a bedroom carpet and for the room that you want to put it in, this is what you need." He was right. They fit in solid. They could install it but in fact, I delayed the installation because I wasn't ready getting the room prepared for. I delayed it a few days before they came and they're willing to do that. The salesman came out on a Saturday morning and took the final measurements although my measurements were exactly perfect. It was done within an hour.

Category carpet installation

Sales and installation of carpet, hardwood, tile, natural stone, vinyl, and laminate floors, granite counter tops, shower and bath enclosures, restoration, air duct cleaning & property management.

Hardwood refinishing.