Eary Termite & Pest Service

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2011

With over 25 years of experience we specialize in all of your pest control and animal removal needs, except for snakes and rabbits. All of our Technicians are professionally trained and State Licensed offering Bi-Monthly and Quarterly Services. All of our work is warranted and we offer same day

pest control (70)animal removal (14)

03/11/2020

Brandon S.

Very well. Joseph is very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Rodent control

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

07/05/2018

delia S.

All went well. Was a prossess that took a couple of months. But so glad finally rid of rodents and termites. Eary personnel were all very pleasant and courteous to work with. For rodent problem they cleared old dirty insulation and replaced it with new chemically treated insulation to repel rodents from returning and covered all entry points. For terminating, had to have both subtarrainial treatment and the renting done to get rid of all termites.

Description of Work
Needed to get rid of rodents then needed terminating done

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

04/23/2018

Charles P.

Went well but lasts for slightly over 2 months. Not sure why. Last company I hired (Surf City Pest Control - which cost a fortune, btw, and is hard to even schedule) - their pesticide lasted for just about 3 months. Not sure of the difference.

Description of Work
pest control to deter bugs / insects / spiders

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

08/05/2017

Amit A.

Given, we could use a promotion they had going on at the time, it was $200 cheaper than what they had initially quoted. They drilled holes around the perimeter of our house and also injected the solution in some of the impacted indoor walls. They were professional and courteous and on time.

Description of Work
I called them to treat subterranean termites.

Work Completed On 08/05/2017

06/20/2017

Mark W.

Great. He showed up on time and was very professional We scheduled their service for quarterly maintenance.

Description of Work
General pest control inside and out.

Work Completed On 06/20/2017

05/01/2017

Linda W.

They are professional, courteous, and quick to respond. We first contacted them when we had a bad outbreak of bugs in our pantry. And because of the drought, a few water cockroaches came into our home and garage. That was the last straw. Eary Termite told us what we needed to do to prep the areas for them to treat. Since we began using Eary, the bugs inside our home have lessened considerably. And if we have any issues such as ants returning looking for a water source, then we call them back, and they come within a few days. We are satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
We purchased their quarterly spray treatment for two years now.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

04/17/2017

Susan B.

Very well, they confirmed I have termites and gave two options - they were on time, and professional, very good, despite MY not being quite ready for them. I plan to use them for the fumigation they said was the best plan to get all the termites.

Description of Work
They did a termite inspection

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

01/07/2017

Linda C.

They were on time, very good, and professional.

Description of Work
I purchased deal for a $270 for an Annual Pest Control Package.

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business,

11/10/2016

Mark B.

I purchased this service and the vendor emailed me indicating they don't service my area. There has to be a way for vendors to identify their service area correctly, or else Angie's List becomes a garbage dump of inaccessible offers and demotivates me from renewing my membership.

Description of Work
Flea treatment.

Work Completed On 11/10/2016

09/30/2016

Zach and Holly H.

So far so good. We bought a package, they will come back once a quarter. I wasn't there when the service was done, but as far as I know everything was fine. I didn't interact with them directly.

Description of Work
We had ants, so they sprayed for them.

Work Completed On 07/28/2016

02/19/2016

Jai S.

Charles found a couple of spots, which were missed from former inspection of 2013. He did great job.

Description of Work
termite inspection and consulting

Work Completed On 02/16/2016

02/15/2016

Brian K.

they came to our home address rather than our business address...twice.

Description of Work
remove rats

Work Completed On 06/06/2015

10/26/2015

Harvinder N.

Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Pest control spray for indoors

Work Completed On 08/10/2015

10/15/2015

Christina P.

Eary was very professional, scheduled services quickly, performed services as requested, and had a 30 day guarantee each time they came out. So, if I wasn't happy with something, I could call them up and have them come back. I never used the guarantee because I was always happy the service. And the schedule was just about right for us. Every three months, a new crop of pests would be lurking around outside.

Description of Work
Performed quarterly pest control maintenance for 1 year. July marked our final treatment for the year.

Work Completed On 07/22/2015

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

09/21/2015

Bert C.

Arrived on time -completed on time - work was exceptional.

Description of Work
Good Job.

Work Completed On 08/12/2015

07/20/2015

Bradley E.

Technician was prompt and courteous. Worked with me on last minute changes, and took extra care to ensure the service was safe for our two animals, which were left in the home.

Description of Work
Spray interior and exterior.

Work Completed On 06/28/2015

07/15/2015

Cliff F.

We scheduled the first time and they never showed. I called to find out what happened and they stated that they thought it was for the following day We made a second appointment and it ended up happening again, no call/ no show. I cancelled and requested my refund.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for exterminating services.

Work Completed On 06/17/2015

07/13/2015

Peter M.

Purchased $99.00 Pest removal service. Company sent back I am out of their service area. To get my money back, wrote I needed to obtain refund from Angie's List. A hassle and complete waste of time. Very poor customer service, especially as Angie's list customer zip codes are a know quantity.

Description of Work
Advertised $99 Offer for Pest Control.

Work Completed On 07/13/2015

06/14/2015

Roman B.

My wife and I purchased the $49 Termite Inspection deal. James was on time and very courteous and polite. He inspected the outside of the house and then inside including the attic crawlspace. Evidence of Drywood Termites was found. We already knew this because Terminix had inspected and found the same thing, but we had not been happy with their customer service at all so I went to Angie's List for a second opinion and a better company. James recommended tenting over spot treatment since there were places that were inaccessible in the attic. He also offered to replace rotting, moldy wood on the outside of the house. Eary Termite subcontracted out the tenting / fumigation of the house. These guys were several hours late to start and were consequently rushed to get the house tented before nightfall. They broke several of the solar powered lights on the outside of the house. For the wood replacement James sent a 2, and sometimes 3 man team from Eary and they did a great job replacing wood siding and other wood dryrot which took 3-4 days. They were friendly and courteous and cleaned up the area very well afterward. They were also very careful not to leave the gate open so our dog didn't get out. James communicated with us throughout the process and insured we were happy with the work. It is companies like Eary Termite and Pest Services that are the reason we joined Angie's List in the first place. My wife and I would definitely recommend James and the Eary team.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection ($49) Fumigation (Tenting) Damaged wood replacement

Work Completed On 06/09/2015

04/02/2015

Thomas I.

This is an update to my previous review. James from Eary saw the review and came out to my house to discuss it. He was sorry that I was dissatisfied. He checked the bait station he had left and to my surprise all the bait was gone and it had remnants of vistors. At no charge, he refilled the bait station. After meeting with him and seeing the inside of the bait station I want to retract my previous review. I had thought that the voles were not even entering, but now I know in order to eliminate of all of them, it was going to take additional service visits, on which I had not wanted to spend extra. James was right and I was wrong. I now would say that Eary Pest control and James are worthy of my recommendation. Although I do see some voles that still remain (or new ones) I do feel that James and Eary did live up to the deal through Angie's List. If fact, I am going to hire Eary for insect work. I appologise for giving a poor review, which I wouldn't have if I had known all the facts, and my voles would probably be gone if I had stuck with, like James suggested.

Description of Work
An inspection of the perimeter of the house. I showed him evidence of moles in back and some other pest eating away grass in front. James put poison in the back and and left a bait station in front. He came again one or two times to check the bait.

Work Completed On 11/30/2014

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

03/18/2015

Kim C.

Outstanding! From the first call to Eary, a very friendly person on the phone provided options for appointments convenient for our schedules. Then James arrived to do inspection, he was kind, informative, respectful of our home, all around gentleman. He offered options for our home and issues, he was through, evaluated both inside and out, roof, all areas of the home. We had a report emailed to us and in mean time had other estimates, (Other companies we called were not as easy to work with) Marcus arrived on time to do needed repairs, He is a real craftsman. He almost had to rebuild our entire front window due to wood rot, fungus and termite damage. He did a meticulous job. He did repairs on the corners of the eaves needed. He was respectful of our home. He worked very hard to be sure we had excellent results. We will definitely use Eary again for any needs that may arise and highly recommend this company. Just a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and report, including options for treatment, repair, fumigation. Local treatment in areas of need, replacement of wood and repair.

Work Completed On 03/18/2015

02/20/2015

Jeanette G.

I couldn't even contact them, frustrating to communicate with. Ultimately, they were said they didn't even service my area and I needed to utilize a different company.

Description of Work
Provider was supposed to come out for termite a inspection.

Work Completed On 02/18/2015