CALIFORNIA CUSTOM LANDSCAPE

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2021

3747 Phillips Blvd

Chino, CA 91710

Let our landscaping contractors perform magic on your home's exterior surroundings. Complement your home's appearance with landscaping design and lawn maintenance from our crew. To make sure your home looks great, our landscaping contractors stay up to date on the latest materials, equipment, and techniques....

lawn & landscaping (158)hardscaping (58)irrigation system (49)concrete repair (48)masonry (33)lawn care (29)electrician (22)mulch delivering (20)lighting (20)tree service (17)fence company (10)concrete driveways (8)

03/01/2021

I received a few quotes from other contractors and they were actually a little lower than California Custom Landscape. But after our initial meeting with Henry it was obvious he had a lot of knowledge and experience so I was extremely comfortable and confident we would love our new yard. He understood my vision but was honest as to why some of my ideas wouldn’t work with our yard and provided his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to renovate my front yard, side yard, and back yard. My yard is relatively small so I wanted options as to how to make it look and feel bigger so I could enjoy the space. I had way too many trees and bushes, drainage issues, and awkward sloping. I also don't like to do much yard work so I needed something easy to maintain.

CATEGORY electrician,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,lighting,mulch,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

Photo for CALIFORNIA CUSTOM LANDSCAPE  - 3747 Phillips Blvd, Chino, CA - 39220190

02/15/2021

Service was quick done in a few days after contract approved. The process was easy and they were very accommodating with suggestion and ideas for the project. We are very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retain wall upgrade with stone.

CATEGORY awnings,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

01/19/2021

All work was done quickly and professionally.Crew was good and cleaned up completely.They are the best!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sprinkler system in front ysrd

CATEGORY awnings,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

03/11/2020

Wonderful! Went above and beyond. Excellent work on the concrete and irrigation. Henry is a the kind of person you want to work on your landscape because he listens and let's you know of everything every step of the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire backyard hard and landscapr

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

Photo for CALIFORNIA CUSTOM LANDSCAPE  - 3747 Phillips Blvd, Chino, CA - 38437528

12/06/2019

We hired California Custom Landscape to redo our backyard plantings and add a planter wall along the edge of the plant area. From the very beginning we were impressed with their professionalism and Henry was excellent in offering his ideas. He was great in suggesting plants for us based on our preferences. He was always on top of things and his crew was excellent too. They always cleaned the area ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
backyard landscape

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/08/2019

Excellent. Kept me informed on needs for job, very cost conscious I would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

08/12/2019

With our first call, we were able to obtain an appointment to have someone give us an estimate to redo our front yard. Henry arrived right on time as promised. We discussed what we envisioned--adding stone to a column and a section of the front of the house, construct some steps leading down to sidewalk, construct new walkways, low maintenance plants with low water usage and lots of color. Henry a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-landscape front yard (including hardscape)

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,masonry,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Photo for CALIFORNIA CUSTOM LANDSCAPE  - 3747 Phillips Blvd, Chino, CA - 38040555

07/09/2019

Henry and his crew recently completed a stamped concrete walkway with steps and everything turned out exactly how we planned. The job was completed very fast and had great attention to detail and craftsmanship. Henry is very easy to get ahold of and sticks to his words. Everything you hope for when working with a contractor. We highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped concrete entryway with steps

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Photo for CALIFORNIA CUSTOM LANDSCAPE  - 3747 Phillips Blvd, Chino, CA - 37972251

01/15/2019

We contacted California Custom Landscape to give us a quote on redoing our backyard. We needed to replace our old, cracked patio, redo our sprinkler system, and replace old, overgrown landscaping. Henry listened to our plans and added ideas to improve them. We are so happy we went with CA Custom Landscape! Henry and his crew did an excellent job on all aspects of our project. Henry was here everyd...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Redo

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

11/26/2018

The person who came was on time, very professional answered all my questions and did the job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing my sprinkler

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Commercial & Residential, Garen Design & Planting, Drain Systems, Irrigation/Sprinkler Systems, Landscape Lighting, Low Voltage Lighting, Tree & Shrub, Flowerbeds, Tree Trimming/Removal, Seasonal Replanting, Design, Construction & Maintenance, Patio Covers, Block Walls, Custom Brickwork, BBQ's, Stonework, Pavers, Artificial Rocks, Entry Ways, Driveways, Color Concrete, Stamped Concrete, Outside Fireplaces, Artificial Turf, Sod Installation, Landscape Maintenance

Visa, Check