A Budget Rooter & Plumbing

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2005

David has 40 years experience in the Plumbing business, 7 years as a water heater technician with over 2000 water heaters installed. Residential Plumbing repairs are our specialty. My truck is stocked with repair parts for almost any kind of repair you might have....

Your plumbing system needs to be in tiptop shape all the time. Just one issue can disrupt your entire day. Thankfully, you can count on AK Plumbing. With over a decade of experience our local plumbers can handle a variety of jobs, from drain cleaning to house repiping.

Discover your one stop plumbing and HVAC solution at Renes Plumbing Repair. Air conditioning, heating, hot water heaters and plumbing. REPIPING IS OUR SPECIALTY, ALONG WIT AC INSTALLATION AND REPAIR. WE ALSO DO ANY KIND OF PLUMBING REPAIRS , WATER HEATERS, TANKLESS WATER HEATERS, MINI SPLIT AC AND HEAT PUMPS ARE ALSO A GREAT WAY TO SAVE ON YOUR UTILITIES IN SUMMER AND WINTER MONTHS. CALL FOR A FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE, OR AN ESTIMATE OVER THE PHONE FOR YOUR SMALLER REPAIR JOBS. WE ARE PRICED TO FIT THE WORKING FAMILIES BUDGET, LICENSED AND INSURED, AND HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1984 SERVING THE GREATER INLAND EMPIRE AND LOS ANGLES COUNTY. LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, RENE

Honesty is our #1 policy. Family operated business providing you with high quality service at the best prices. We guarantee it. We have over 30 years experience in our industry. We specialize in state-of-the-art trench-less technology. Repair pipes without digging up your property. Less mess, in less time, at 1/2 the cost of old school digging. We can clear any sewer or drain. Heavy duty root removal with "hydro-jetter" root cutter. With our "technology toolbox" we are able to offer you the best repair methods at the most cost effective price. Already have a quote from another plumbing company? We will match or beat their price. Need a 2nd opinion? Give us a call.

12/15/2014

I called him and was interested in only doing little jobs that the $99.00 that the deal would apply too. He did do some small work for me though. He tried to also sell me a plumbing part which I decided not to purchase from him. The faucet was still leaking and he told me that he could not fix that. I ended up hiring someone else.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from this company for plumbing services.

Category plumbing

i am sorry you are not happy with my Service. I did send you an appology letter and a full refund Thank You for using our service

07/02/2014

Dave from A Budget Rooter did a fantastic job. He was helpful and was cognisant of our budgetary restrictions. Dave went above and beyond my expectations by suggesting reasonable long-term fixes instead of costly change everything spurn of the moment decisions by me. Additionally, he went to four different hardware stores for one part, he will follow-up with me in 2 days after calling the factory ...

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet was dislodged from the base and the contractor's install mediocre at best.

06/16/2014

Dave was great! He came to my house within 20 minutes of me calling him and was able to diagnose and fix the leak I had in my downstairs ceiling. Cost was fair and he was honest and provided quality service. While he was there he saw one of my sink drains was draining slowly and showed me how to fix it without using draino and even let me keep the tool he used to fix it. Would definitely call Dave...

Description of Work
Diagnosed where a leak was coming from and fixed it

04/15/2014

He arrived promptly and worked quickly. Very knowledgeable and efficient. No sales gimmicks, just honest service. Thanks Dave!

Description of Work
Dave fixed problems in two toilets and water intake line leak. His phone estimate was half that of the other guy I called.

03/27/2014

very well done, quick and courteous.

Category plumbing

Drain cleaning, faucet repair, pipe repair and the water heater prices are very competitive.