Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2005

3873 Grand Ave

Chino Hills, CA 91710

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

06/06/2012

Michael T.

I shopped at Best Buy after seeing their ad in the newspaper. They were very nice and helpful. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I bought a laptop computer at Best Buy.

Category computer sales

03/03/2009

Michael I.

I knew ahead of time what I wanted; so there is nothing that stands out about this experience. Overall the experience was good, and I got a fair price. The staff was helpful.

Description of Work
I bought my last television set here.

Category tv sales

08/17/2005

IT WAS GOOD. THEY WERE EASILY ACCESSIBLE, AND THEIR PRICES WERE GOOD. THEY SEEMED CONCERNED ABOUT DOING THE RIGHT THING AND MAKING ME HAPPY. THEY'RE ALL VERY YOUNG, BUT THEY TREATED ME GOOD. I THINK THEY HAD GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY OFFERED TO INSTALL AND DO WHATEVER WAS NEEDED.

Description of Work
THEY TRIED TO OVERHAUL THE HARD DRIVE. IT WAS PRETTY OLD AND SHOT, SO HE RECOMMENDED A NEW ONE BEFORE I LOST ALL MY INFO. THEY DOWNLOADED MY INFO.

Category computer repair

AML SERVICE

Founded January 2017. Please call our office today and get your schedule for your appliance repair. +1 818-818-8204 With Angi Since August 2022. AML Appliance Service is a company founded by an experienced appliance repair technician. Our technicians are certified by DCA and ETA 608 Type l, with over six years of experience as appliance repair technicians. Our service center is providing professional customer assistance. Our well-trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in the LA County area with appliance brands like Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel, LG, BOSCH, and Thermador. Also, we are officially authorized by Samsung (SAMSUNG AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER (ASC)).In addition to quality repair services, AML SERVICE is glad to help you with the maintenance and repair of all category appliances. AML Service has the best prices and always backs up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 4-12 hours. We generally provide a two-hour window for your appointment whether it's in the Am or Pm. We do not repair commercial appliances. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Le VideoAudio

TV Installation. Home audio and video system installation. Security camera system installation. Network and Wiring

D&D Electrical and Home Improvement LLC.

12 Years as Photovoltaic , Low Voltage, and A/V technician and 10 Years as a Commercial&Industrial Electrician and now Residential Electrician/Handyman.

2022 Super Service Award

TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    TV Repair
    Camera Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Geek Squad - Best Buy

How is Geek Squad - Best Buy overall rated?

Geek Squad - Best Buy is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Geek Squad - Best Buy provide

Geek Squad - Best Buy accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer free estimates?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer free project estimates.

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Geek Squad - Best Buy offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Geek Squad - Best Buy?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer warranties.

What services does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer?

Geek Squad - Best Buy offers the following services: Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.