Dynamic Remodeling and Restoration

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2010

Our team of professionals are ready and standing by to start the remodeling project you have been dreaming about. Give us a call! 909.393.8070...

Professional Heating and A/C technician. 15 years of Handyman experience. 10 years Electronics repair experience.

Here at Universal Decorative Flooring, we specialize in any type of concrete applications such as epoxy solid flooring, epoxy flooring with vinyl chips, water and acid staining, overlay/textures, concrete sealing, concrete water proofing, Waxing and commercial janitorial services. We are a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years now, so we are experienced in what we do and have many contracts and happy customers.

CA Marble specializes in resurfacing, cleaning, polishing, honing, sealing and repair of natural stone surfaces such as Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Terrazzo, Granite, Slate and Flagstone. We are experts in concrete polishing, staining, and sealing. CA Marble offers a wide variety of clear, solid, and metallic color epoxy and polyaspartic floor coating systems. We are committed to using the highest quality products at the best value. Our detail oriented, certified experts are professional and knowledgeable. CA Marble is a licensed, bonded, and fully insured company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Please call today for a free estimate.

12/30/2013

JEFF IS GREAT. THE WHOLE PROCESS WENT SMOOTHLY. I AND MY SONS HAD TO MOVE OUT FOR THE WEEK BECAUSE OF THE ASBESTOS REMOVAL. BUT I LOOKED AT IT AS A VACATION FROM HOME. JEFF KEPT ME UPDATED ON THE PROGRESS OF THE WORK. THE WORK WAS COMPLETED BEFORE THE WEEKS END AND I TOOK THE EXTRA TIME TO MOVE FURNITURE BACK INTO THE HOUSE. I WISHED THAT I HAD THOUGHT OF BEFORE PICTURES. I WAKE UP SMILING EACH MO...

Description of Work
THE POPCORN CEILING TESTED FOR ASBESTOS. ALL ASBESTOS WAS REMOVED SAFELY AND JEFF SUPERVISED THE CREW THAT REMOVED IT. JEFF TALKED WITH ME ABOUT THE PROCESS AND THE REPAIRS THAT I WANTED DONE. JEFF RETEXTURED MY CEILINGS IN 3 BEDROOMS, 3 CLOSETS, LINEN CLOSET, LIVING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM AND AN ADDITIONAL ROOM. REPAIRED LIVING ROOM CEILING AND FAMILY ROOM CEILING FOR FORMER WATER DAMAGE. REPAIRED LIVING ROOM WALL FOR MIRROR TILE REMOVAL THAT I HAD TRIED TO DO MYSELF.PLUS EXTRAS TO MAKE THE JOB RIGHT.

09/10/2013

They did a great job. Jeff was very clean. He laid plastic everywhere. He was here for approximately three weeks and we enlarged the master bath and then we took a section of the bedroom and made it into a walk-in closet. He was on time every single day. He said he will be here at 8 and he was here before. And he worked until that section that he wanted to finish and he told us what his intentions...

Description of Work
Sprays N Things did our master bathroom and a walk-in closet.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

08/29/2012

We didn't use their services as their quote was very high. They quoted $3000 more than the other companies. But, my overall experience with them was good. They were punctual and showed up on time. The person came in and measured everything and gave me a quote within a few days.

Description of Work
Sprays N Things Company gave us a quote for Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling services.

Category home remodeling

07/24/2012

They removed all the old popcorn from the ceilings in three bedrooms and re-textured, including the walls. With the exception of some overspray on the baseboards that needs to be sanded off, they were very clean and tidy. They covered all the flooring and furniture with plastic and were much cleaner than any other contractor I've used. So nice to find someone who respects your time and honors the ...

Description of Work
We had the ceilings/walls in three bedrooms re-textured, as well as a small hallway. The owner showed up on time for the estimate, as did the crew who performed the service. The quality of work was great, the cost was reasonable and most important, they were there when they said they would be. This detail is something I have truly come to appreciate. They were very respectful and courteous of us and our home, and we are now getting a quote for some additional work. I will definitley refer them to anyone I know needing drywall/accoustic ceiling removal services.

02/23/2012

Very helpful providing the quote. i wound up not using them but would consider in the future.

Description of Work
They were able to give me a quote over the phone for the ceiling patch job that I had. I was able to use this price to judge what should should pay. It was higher than another quote that I received from someone that came to the house so i did not go forward with Sprays and Things.

Category drywall

General Remodeling Contractor Serving southern for over 25 years. We offer Design Build Additions, Home Remodeling, Renovations, Build outs, Ensuites, kitchen and bath remodeling... and install recessed lighting, Electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, Crown molding, base molding, New Doors, windows, painting, Stucco and repairs, Fences, Custom Patio covers, Waterproof decks, concrete, Tile Showers.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available