Terminix - Chico -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since December 2011

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

EcoGuard Pest Management

EcoGuard Pest Management

EcoGuard Pest Management offers a variety of pest control services to accommodate the needs of you and your family. From general pests such as black widows, ants, or any rodent, our trained staff is always available to assist you. Please bug us today, so they stop bugging you! Additional email - service@ecoguardpestmanagement.com.

08/17/2015

They told me that the contract was good for a month and if I had any more ants within that time to give them a call back. On Thursday July 30th my ants had returned.  I gave Terminix a call.  the lady said that she would have someone call me back to come by my house either today or tomorrow.  There was no response that day.  I called back the next day (Friday).  The lady replied " we have 24 to 48...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray around my house.  I have a crawl space and they were supposed to have sprayed under my house as well but the guy was too big to fit through the opening so he sprayed arms length under my house.

07/06/2015

I scheduled an inspection and treatment with this company for between 4pm and 6pm last Thursday.  I took off work early to be there and at 6:15 called the company to see why no one had come yet.  I was told a mistake had been made and I had been rescheduled for the following Thursday. No apology!  I explained that I have a rental with mice in it and cannot wait until then and that is why I had bee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not show up for service.  Scheduled service for me was initial inspection and service and they did not show up or call to reschedule.

06/09/2014

I chose Terminix because we liked Garrett, the man they sent out to go over our homes and tell us the state of things regarding pests. He spent a great deal of time inspecting the homes on my property and talking to me about the various plans I could choose. He was extremely polite and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased their Ultimate plan, which means they come out four times a year and spray for insects. They will also come out during the year any time I call and tell them the insects are showing up in swarms again! Great deal. They checked and sprayed both inside and outside the main house, the grannie unit, and the big barn. That was a lot of territory to cover for the one plan I purchased.

06/04/2014

We use the same Terminix guy all the time, keeps the bugs away. The gentleman is polite, very punctual,I'm pleased with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Terminix for pest control, they come out every quarter.

06/03/2014

Supposed to come once every three months unless called out. If called out service is free of charge and included in payment every three months. But they came out twice in one week and charged me for both visits and I don't even think they sprayed poison.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to spray for bugs

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite, bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.