MT Plumbing

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2017

Not Licensed

14 N Valley Ct

Chico, CA 95973

MT Plumbing Premier Service and Quality is owner operated with over 14 years of plumbing experience in both residential and commercial plumbing service. Contact me via phone 24 hours a day for prompt service and a free quote. special promotion of $20 off 1st time service call and $25 off your next service call....

Resposiveness

plumbers (9)drain pipe installation (4)water heaters (2)irrigation system (2)drain cleaning (1)

10/04/2020

Very professional, prompt and excellent workmanship!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater pipe and venting fir kitchen drain

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/21/2020

He found our problems and quickly and efficiently made the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of sprinkler system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

12/28/2019

I was very satisfied with the service of MT Plumbing. They replaced my kitchen faucet as it was old and could not be repaired. They worked efficiently and quickly. They were very professional, friendly, and the price was reasonable. I definitely recommend them and would use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet needed to be repaired or replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

08/11/2019

Called am. He was out here in a few hours. Diagnosed the problem in a matter of minutes. Water was back on within the hour. I don't think it was over four hours between call and repairs made. That's pretty darn good for a Sat emergency call in my book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well went out of water

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

05/08/2019

Fair pricing, quality work, kind and patient. Would highly recommend! Project was changes to existing gas plumbing for duel fuel range.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changes in gas plumbing for range

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Thank you very much for the review. It means a lot to me.

12/03/2018

Mike told me what he thought it was and how he was going to work with it. In minutes my drain was cleared. It was a simple fix and the price was reasonable. He also looked at two other projects I need help with and gave me a quote for the future work. I will definitely have MT Plumbing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear Kitchen sink clog

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

11/16/2018

He was very honest and considerate that he told me that he could not fix the 3 sprinklers. He was kind enough to let me know that a landscaper will fix the problem. He was also patient in answering my questions. Thank you sir for the excellent repair u did especially with these difficult times with the fires and the evacuation. U & ur family have a safe Thanksgiving Holiday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My front yard sprinklers were not working so I appreciated his honesty that he could not fix the sprinkler heads. However he installed the new sprinkler valves that were leaking & the rest of the sprinklers were watering powerfully except only 3 out of 13 sprinklers were not.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

09/14/2018

Great service. Mike is very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. When Home Depot did not respond to my installation request after one week, I checked Angie's List and requested three quotes. Mike called back within an hour, made arrangements to provide the service within two days and installed as requested. I couldn't ask for better service. I highly recommend him and will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

09/08/2017

It went very smoothly. Mike from MT Plumbing showed up on time exactly when he said he would. He was very courteous and professional. Also very knowledgeable and clean cut. He replaced the old water heater and when he was done it was like no one had even been there. He left the area cleaner than it was before he got here. He gave me a $20 off coupon for the next time I call. I will definitely call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my hot water heater replaced . It was leaking badly out of the bottom.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

We greatly appreciate your review and feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed], we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you, Michael Tonini Owner

09/08/2017

Excellent job very punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing sink kitchen and bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review and positive feedback! We work very hard to offer the best customer service so I am happy that reflected on our visit to your home. Hope to see you again soon! Michael Tonini Owner

Installation/Repair Tanked and Tankless Water Heaters Residential and Commercial Plumbing Drain Cleaning and Garbage Disposals Bath and Kitchen Remodels including customer supplied finish work (shower heads, faucets, trim work) Home Water Filtration/Water Softener Systems

Excavating