High Country Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2012

( High Country Construction ) Offers Free Estimates, Quality Work At An Honest Price, Professional Employee's, We Are An EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm Also Accredited Business With The Better Business Bureau. We Treat Every Project As If It Will Be Our Next Referral....

From roof installations to repairs, Balke's Roofing Company will ensure your roof is doing its job of protecting your home from the external elements while looking great. You will value our honest and competitively priced services. We are a Family Owned and Operated local business bringing over 10 years of experience to the North State. Contact us today to get a Free Estimate on your roofing needs!

Small Business serving all Northern Counties, where customer satisfaction is always our primary focus. We have more then 15yrs experience installing and repairing roofs. Our quality work plus quality materials is GUARANTEED. All jobs are professionally done in a timely manner and jobs sites cleaned on a daily basis. We go above and beyond to make Northern Counties Roofing Systems your #1 choice.

At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

05/12/2020

Loren and his crew did an amazing job on our remodel. Always here when they said they would be and they did quality work. Would definitely hire again. Thank you guys so much

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category appliance repair,closet systems,drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,doors

Thank you, We are glad you are happy with the quality of our work.

05/09/2020

I got an email saying they were too busy to look at my job. That's it. I work for a construction company and even if we are too busy we always make time to schedule an appointment for potential new clients. I am not in a rush, I would have been fine with a later date for at least an estimate but I was not even given the option of that. It's a bad business practice in my opinion. I would not consid...

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category appliance repair,concrete repair

We do apologize for your frustration on us not having time to look at your project or meet with you but, simply that is the truth. We are to busy at this time

10/02/2015

Loren is a standup family man that takes his business, your project, and your satisfaction seriously. He is Responsive, Responsible, Timely and On Budget. The results are Beautiful. A tenant had complained to me about something within a year of the completion. I asked Loren to call her and check on it. She did not return his call or say anything about it again, but when I was showing it to a prosp...

Description of Work
After a studio was gutted to the studs, Complete remodel/restoration.

Category remodeling

03/04/2015

The screened porch involved removing existing stucco, installing siding for new interior and exterior walls, knotty pine T&G ceiling, ceiling fan, outlets, switches, outdoor light, skylight and pet door. Loren (the contractor) was very helpful in making suggestions for design and used first-class materials. His workmen did a superior job; even the building inspector was impressed! The porch came o...

Description of Work
Built a 142 s.f. screened porch, and re-roofed entire house (approx. 2,000 s.f.), including removal and haul away of cedar shake shingles, and installation of Owens-Corning 30-year composition shingles over a vapor barrier.

Category decks,electrician,lighting,remodeling,roofing,skylights,ceiling fans,sunrooms

Thank you for your review on our work, please contact us on any future projects you may have Melody Los

01/14/2015

From initial contact to completed service, Loren and Anthony were prompt, courteous, and thoughtful. Loren met with me within hours of contacting him. I showed him the drywall repairs I needed (and there were several). He took notes and asked questions. I received an organized and very reasonable bid from by that evening. That alone was excellent follow-through. The work was promptly scheduled. He...

Description of Work
Repaired multiple cracked areas of drywall in garage , set ceiling nails deeper into framing (popping) in garage and living room, and textured all.

Category drywall,remodeling

Thanks for the review [member name removed], It was a pleasure working with you.

Large To Small Projects from New Construction, Additions, Kitchen And Bathroom Remodels, Sheds, Windows, Doors, Siding, Decks, Fences, Concrete, Painting, Roofing, Structural And Cosmetic Dry Rot Repair.

Give Us A Call If Your Project Does Not Fit Into One Of The Categories listed Above And We Can Let You Know If We Are Able To Give You A Hand With It Or Put You In Touch With Some One Who Can.

Check, PayPal