Culligan Quality Soft Water Chico, CA

Founded 1936 • With Angi since August 2012

Culligan is the world’s leading water treatment company. For over 75 years, Culligan has led the way in water treatment technology, providing the most advanced products and solutions for the world’s water problems. Your local Culligan Man is your local water expert. He is dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions that will improve the lives of his customers. Simply stated, Culligan believes that better water will make life better for you and your family. Today we offer the most technologically advanced products and services available, combined with the personal service of your local Culligan organization. Our entire line of water softeners, water filtration systems, drinking water systems, and whole-house filtration systems set the standard in the water treatment industry. ...

Vortex Filtration Inc

Vortex Filtration Inc

From dirty to crystal clear! Just see what Vortex Filtration can do for you. Vortex Water Filtration system is the only patented well water tank filtration of its kind. It removes sediment in water tanks delivering crystal clear water to your home or business. Our patented hydro jet technology creates a vortex within the water column of the storage tank, lifting sediment and other debris off the bottom of the tank suspending it within the water column to filtering the entire tank crystal clear. The benefits of this Vortex technology not only cleans the entire water column, but also prevents stagnate water from growing algae, certain bacteria and parasites within the tank. This reduces harmful organic material and sediment that is not only dangerous to your health but also destroys your water system.

06/29/2013

He explained everything in detail, was very honest, and took his time to explain everything. I highly recommend Scott and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott came out to test my water to see if the water was hard and to see if I needed a soft water unit. He was very professional and honest. He said my water had a slight amount of chlorine in it but was really good for any other chemicals. No services were needed at this time.

CATEGORY water softeners

05/11/2013

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water treatment person come out to my home to test the water. I have been getting buildup on my fixtures and shower doors. He came out and sat down with us to talk about what we were wanting to improve and what we did not want. The other guys just went into a sales pitch from the time I opened the door. After looking at what we wanted, our installation needs and our water he gave us options for fixing the issue. Then he told us to take our time and call him if we had any questions, the other guy tried to get us to purchase now. Culligan was very low pressure and very informative. We went with them and our water is great. The installation looks very nice.

CATEGORY water softeners,water delivery

Water softener, bottled water, water filter, water filtration, drinking water, soft water, hard water, softener salt, water cooler, water delivery, softener repair, reverse osmosis, water service, in-line filter

Call and ask,we might can do it or can help find someone to help you.

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available