Air-Art Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2007

LICENSE NUMBER 1001335....

Bob's Air Repair

We are a small family owned business. Bob is a Decorated Iraqi War Veteran. Bob is a perfectionist. He believes in fixing it right the first time. We are NATE Certified.

Integrity Heating, Air & Solar

Integrity Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. was established in 1998. We began installing high efficient heating & air conditioning systems and after many years in business, Integrity wanted to help their customers save even more. Integrity has created a long history of educating customers, homeowners & business owners about the huge loss of energy that can take place in various areas of their home and businesses. With that, Integrity has now incorporated Solar into the list of services & products offered by Integrity. Darrin began working in Solar in 1984 while residing in Hawaii during one of solar's peak seasons for approximately 3 years. He has always been very interested in alternative resources. As the climate changes in many aspects environment, economy, increasing costs of utility rates, Integrity continues to help their customers be as efficient & as comfortable as they can.

12/14/2018

This business is so amazing in an emergency! Two years ago they rescued me with a problem with my air conditioning and again today with my heater. Came out within an hour of my call, and the repairman Don was experienced and professional. Thanks Air Art!

Description of Work
Thermostat repair

01/17/2017

I spent about $1000. Art is a good choice because they have good customer service, they follow through, they show up and they repair things right. 2 guys showed up and they left my area spotless. They're very considerate of the home. The big deal here is showing up on time and that was the biggest things for me.

Description of Work
Air-Art came out a month ago to fix the relay between the thermostat and the broiler motor in the attic, and they also replaced my thermostat.

01/17/2017

They're excellent. That's why I keep calling them back.

Description of Work
I first used Air-Art about 3 years ago.

01/15/2017

Air-Art was recommended to me by a local contractor. I had quotes from several different companies, and I appreciated that the quote from Air-Art was given by an installer and not a salesman. The contract was easy to read and understand. The project was started on time and finished ahead of schedule. The crew was careful to put down drop cloths to protect the floor. All of the old equipment and tr...

Description of Work
Furnace and A/C replaced.

12/15/2015

Description of Work
Absolutely perfect. The owner, Chuck, and the two gentlemen that did the install, went the extra mile to answer all of my questions and carefully explained each step of the install to final inspections. Courteous, clean, and neat. Air-Art was recommended to me and I would absolutely would recommend them to you. 5 star out of 5 star.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service and Instalation, Gas Furnaces Central air, Heat Pumps, Fail Coils, generators, Thermostats, Air Quality

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available