U-HAUL

Founded 1945 • With Angi since January 2005

Prodigy Moving & Storage

Prodigy Moving & Storage

Prodigy Moving & Storage LLC is a premier local moving company servicing all of California. Our specialty and focus is residential, commercial and long distance moves within the state. So whether you are looking to move only a couple of items, a content of a mansion or a office building, we are there to help. We have the most important and valuable thing in the moving industry. When everybody is talking about their trucks, storage size and great rates, we talk about our guys. Many of our guys have been with us since the company first saw daylight close to 12 years ago. These are honest, hardworking men & women and above all true professionals. Additional phone number: 408-253-3393

Offers by Prodigy Moving & Storage on Angi

02/12/2013

It was a mess. I called a local number and I got some bank of people doing telephone reservations that want associated with a location and they had to find out if anybody have what I wanted in area and get back to me and it was a bureaucratic arms length mess, so I gave up and was able to find a local company that I called the guy he actually knew what he had in the yard and we rented it that was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called U-Haul for equipment rental about a month ago.

CATEGORY equipment rentals

07/14/2005

THE PRICE WAS FAIR, BUT THE TRUCK WAS OLD AND THE AIR CONDITIONING DIDN'T WORK VERY WELL. THEY ALSO CHARGED BY CREDIT CARD FOR AN EXTRA $75 FOR MILEAGE WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE RENTED A 17 FOOT MOVING TRUCK AND A FURNITURE DOLLY TO MOVE FROM HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA TO CHATSWORTH.

CATEGORY moving companies

01/03/2005

ALL I NEEDED TO DO WAS PACK ALL MY THINGS INTO BOXES AND THEY DID THE REST.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I NEEDED TO MOVE ALL MY THINGS OVER TO MY NEW HOUSE.

CATEGORY moving companies

TRUCKS, TRAILERS, MOVING SUPPLIES, BOXES, DOLLIES, LIFTS, PACKING SUPPLIES, PADS, HITCHES, PROPANE, ROOFPOUCH, CARPET CLEANERS, RATES SERVICES, RESERVATION SERVICES, ONE-WAY RENTALS, LOADING & UNLOADING SERVICES, MESSAGEBOARDS SERVICE, MOVING HELP, TOOL RENTALS, TRUCKS RENTALS, TRAILERS RENTALS, SELF STORAGE, VEHICLE TRANSPORTATION.