Water Damage restoration, Mold Remediation, COVID-19 Corona Virus Cleaning and Sanitization, EMS

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Scope Environmental Remediation

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2016

9584 Topanga Canyon Blvd

Chatsworth, CA 91311

24 / 7 Emergency Response Anywhere in Los Angeles and Ventura County. If your property has a viral outbreak or want to make sure that you don't, a pipe brakes and water goes everywhere, damage to your home or business by riots or earthquakes, the fires get to close, smoke odors, a tree falls, you find mold in your house, or your roof begins to leak because of a storm, we are here for you. We work with your insurance company and bill them directly. Our EMS crews are be onsite within 1 hour and will provide you with a thorough assessment of the damage and a detailed plan of action. SCOPE is a company you can trust because our customers are the number one concern. We have over 30 years of experience and know how to get the job done in a quick and professional manner. Just take a look at our reviews. Here are just a few reasons to choose Scope Environmental as your restoration specialist:  Certified Firm: Our technicians have received specialized training, and the firm is Certified from the IICRC and EPA in water damage, COVID-19 Cleaning, mold remediation, smoke / fire damage, and restoration.  Cutting Edge Equipment: Scope Environmental is equipped with the latest technology for all aspects of remediation included FDA Approved UV generators for Viral disinfection, water extraction, air cleaning and drying that is available on the market today. These tools in conjunction with expert technicians allow us to get your property to “Just like before” quickly and safely.  Highly Trained Staff: Our Emergency Response crews are made up of highly trained technicians who are experts in the field of cleanup and restoration. - Our team members are experts in the field and go through extensive training, constantly continuing their education to stay up on the most recent and advanced developments in the field. We have devised a thorough, multi-step process to ensure that your home is cleaned and restored to "Just like before". Your satisfaction of service is guaranteed....

07/12/2020

Toni S.

The crew was very professional, knowledgeable, reliable, punctual and easy to work with. They completed the work even sooner than originally estimated. We would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
After having a water pipe leak that damaged the ceiling of the dining room and living room walls. Scope Environmental came out to remove our wet walls and dry the wood to mitigate any mold from developing. They then completed the job by re-painting the walls back to their original look.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you.

06/23/2020

Joseph D.

Thank you to the staff at Scope Environmental for doing such a great job repairing the water damage at our location.

Description of Work
Water mitigation

Category water damage restoration,asbestos removal

04/20/2020

Julia V.

The work was performed by very professional employees..punctual and job well done

Description of Work
Drywall fixed painting bathroom and install flooring

Category water damage restoration,home remodeling,asbestos removal

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much fo the review! The nicest act that a customer can do is to share their experiences with friends and neighbors. We believe in customer satisfaction above all else, as you can see from all our reviews here on Angie's List. We also believe that if we did not receive an A from a customer then we failed that customer. Please let us know what was done that needed improvement or you had any concerns with so that we may learn and improve our process. Thank you for your time, Scope Environmental

04/28/2019

ANN J.

This company helped me very promptly and professionally when I had a sewage backup that flooded my basement crawlspace. Sevak explained carefully everything that had to be done and came out the next morning, which was a Saturday, to get this crisis situation taken care of. He and his crew were also able to tell me exactly where the problem was and what my next steps should be. I am very thankful to Sevak and this company.

Description of Work
Clean up major sewage leak under house

Category mold removal,biohazard cleanup

12/12/2018

svetlana B.

Had water intrusion coming from my roof that affected the ceiling in my bedroom. Called Scope Environmental and they came out same day and began drying out my ceiling. They came out everyday to ensure everything was drying out properly and everything dried out in three days. I was very pleased to meet Freddy and have everything done by him great and speedy service. Thank you.

Description of Work
Water Damage

11/23/2018

Monserrath M.

Our water heater had been leaking which caused a flood in our home , We called Scope and they were very happy to help us, Freddie was very caring and professional he set fans in our kitchen to keep moisture from the walls and floor.

Description of Work
Leak from water heater

10/15/2018

Claudia L.

This review is LONG overdue. I went out of town for a week at the beginning of the year, and came home to water EVERYWHERE. A pipe had burst under my kitchen sink while I was gone and I was in a straight PANIC. Did what I do best and Googled 'burst pipe kitchen water damage'. Seriously, thank GOD Scope was one of the first search results that popped up. Called them up, and in LESS THAN AN HOUR, a technician was in my home, fixing it. I CAN BARELY GET FOOD DELIVERED IN LESS THAN AN HOUR. On top of all that, Veronika, who I spoke to on the phone, walked me through how to contact my insurance company and set up a claim. This company is an absolute godsend. Thank you, guys!!!

Description of Work
Burst Pipe Kitchen Flooding

10/15/2018

Paul M.

I was very happy with both the work and the service provided by Scope. It was very convenient having one point of contact who managed this process from A-Z. Not only are they very thorough and provide frequent updates on the progress of the project, they are all very nice and pleasant folks to talk to. I worked with Veronika and Lorena who were both outstanding!! Jorge managed the onsite project and he was outstanding as well. Thank you Scope Team!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

10/04/2018

Sevak K.

Scope did a fantastic job restoring my condo after a fire. They came in with a team and explained everything being done and kept in touch with my insurance the whole time. After demo and clean up was complete they restored my condo better than before. I recommend scope for any smoke or fire jobs.

Description of Work
Fire damage clean up and construction

10/03/2018

Jacqueline A.

Scope and their team did a fantastic job restoring our home after some water damage. They were very quick, incredibly clean, and very easy to work with. They were at our house the next day to dry out the water and made their repairs quickly. Any issues we had they would fix right away. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Water damage

09/27/2018

Veronica C.

This ia great company if you have any water damage,fire,smoke,mold,and restoration they’re the ones to call. Great customer service, fast,efficient. Very happy with their service Sevak and Freddie are great at attending your needs they take you thru the process all the way, they explain what is going on. Definitely 10 stars from me. Very happy customer. Veronica

Description of Work
Water damage restoration

Category water damage restoration,home remodeling,asbestos removal,mold removal

04/14/2018

Ray B.

This company is very professional for businesses and large problems but if you have a smaller home job like i had, I'd recommend finding another company. I'd never dealt with a mold issue before and i liked that they would take care of everything, which is why I selected them. But after the mold part, i could see that it was going to be very expensive for me so I stopped wirh them and took care of it elsewhere. The reason is that most everything for the damage in one corner of a small room resulted in the quote being "qty 1 unit" minimum and in the end i felt I was paying too much. The contract was very complicated and gives them a lot of flexibility to add more later. That makes sense since damage cases can have unknowns, but i figured the initial quote allowed for some unknowns. I had mold, termite and dry rot damage that was hidden for years due to an unseen roof leak in the wall. They opened the drywall, which i had partially opened already, sealed the area and eliminated the mold. They did a neat and good job. That was $3000 and they did a good job with plastic, clean-up, mold removal. And i had to pay $1800 more for asbestos check, lead check, and final mold testing. That's ok, but i didn't realize in advance how much the other company that they called in would be, with no warning. I accept that now, but maybe I could have had those tests done more cheaply. But in retrospect Scope seemed high to me anyway. They charged for every roll of tape and plastic expected to be used, with no adjustment at the end. But at the end they added another $300 for a job supervisor (not in the original quote) which i think is part of the job for a small homeowner and need not be extra. Especially because they did what they quoted. There were no extra surprises behind the wall. I would understand for a large business, etc. So, the next set of work was going to be to fix the damaged wall and the roof. The wall damage was taking a long time to quote and the roof was already being quoted at $1700 above the $4200 quote I had gotten from an experienced roofer who saw the damage. They even said in the roof quote that they wouldn't haul out the debris. So i stopped them, got a termite repair place to fix the wall the next day for much less than what Scope waa preparing to charge me, and I will also get a guarantee on my roof from my new roofer, and i found a drywall person. So I'm just saying, as a homeowner with what I now consider a minor issue, i would not recommend this place. But if I had a major job or wanted to not deal with it myself, I'm sure they would be great. They had a great contact person (Kathleen) who always kept me informed of progress and workers were good. All their trucks looked new so my neighbors were happy. In the end for me, the cost was my issue. I predicted with Scope this would end up being about $15,200 total. Now, on my own, it will be about $10,000. That makes a big difference to me. And to finish this, I'm using licensed contractors, not guys on the corner.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and wood rot/ termite damage to interior wall

08/18/2017

Hughie B.

This is the very best company I have ever come to know. Each staff member, on-site worker, referred vendor was exceptional. I highly recommend this most excellent company.

Description of Work
Remediation and remodeling

Category mold removal

Thank you so much for the more then kind words, it is truly a pleasure to work with you and your family. We are here for you anytime you need us. Sincerely, Scope Environmental

07/07/2017

Lyn S.

After prompt inspection by Scope, an estimate and work authorization was offered and signed. Mold removal started soon after, with protective equipment, air scrubbers, isolation of the area, etc, all to keep any mold exposure from the rest of the bedroom area. We were quickly able to see where the leak was coming from and called our HVAC service to fix. Fortunately, there was no mystery about the water source. Scope installed special drying equipment for wall and floor to prepare for rebuild. Rebuild took several weeks because they special ordered carpet to match what we had lost. I asked for air scrubbers (which they used during the mold removal) during the rebuild, and our project manager Veronika made sure we had one every time they were working. Very important extra service since one of us has health issues and this was just off our bedroom area. Scope was always available for questions and scheduling via email and phone. They documented every step with photos and made sure the closet was returned to its original layout. The workers were knowledgeable, and very professional. This distressing project was handled so well it almost feels like a "good experience" now that it is over. Angie's List brought us to Scope and Scope solved our problem. We appreciate both.

Description of Work
Mold removal in master walk-in closet from a roof deck slow leak. Removal of all affected drywall, shelves, floor, carpet. Rebuilt, including ordering carpet and installing it.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We hold ourselves to a very high standard of quality and customer satisfaction, our customers. We are thankful for your business and the opportunity to help out in a difficult situation. Working together made it a success!!!! Thanks again, Scope Environmental

05/02/2017

Phillip K.

The guys from scope were very clear on the phone and sent someone out right away. The estimate was fair and they got started right away. They were supper professional and the work all went just like they said it would. We called for testing afterwards and everything passed. I would recommend their services to anyone I know.

Description of Work
We called Scope when we smelled something like mildew, turns we had mold.

Category mold removal

There is nothing better then a satisfied customer. We are happy to help. Thank you, Scope

04/27/2017

Marina A.

Scope was wonderful to deal with and I like the name, makes me think of the mouthwash. They did everything they promised in the timeline they had promised, no complaints from me, I hired them to fix water damage after our water heater blew up all over the garage and laundry area , it was fixed in a very timely manner and they dealt with my Insurance for me .

Description of Work
Water damage repair

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. We are here if you need us. Scope

04/27/2017

Masha V.

Scope completed an emergency mold removal job back in 11/2016. Not only was staff professional. I could trust them in the entire house. They were on time every day and were able to explain the process really well. They were available any time of day and had amazing follow up. Best service!

Description of Work
Mold removal

Glad we could help !!!! Thank you, Scope

Elena Y.

These guys did a great job from start to finish with getting our home restored from the water damage. We were devastated. The crew took care of everything. They made dealing with insurance company easy, I Hope I never have a problem like what we had with this flooded fishtanks, but if I did I would use this company right away.

Description of Work
Our fish tank leaked and flooded the whole first level of our house. The water went everywhere. It was unbelievable how water traveled through the whole house.

jason F.

Awesome! I had some water damage in my home from the recent rains. It caused a huge amount of issues. The rain came in through my roof into my home and onto my floors. I cant believe how easy scope made the entire process. They were able to take care of everything. What a relief it was to only have to deal with one company for my entire job. It took awhile but I guess all good things do, and they delivered on quality!

Description of Work
Construction

We are glad we could help. Thank you, Scope

Patrick M.

It went fine !!! There was one minor problem and the owner came right out to the site and had it taken care of ASAP Super nice to deal with

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling,mold removal

Rainbow International of Simi Valley

Established in 1981, Rainbow Restoration® offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. Our restoration services cover fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, smoke damage restoration, and more. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.

Fidel Lopez Painting

We are a family owned business and have been for over 30 years. We specialize in both interior and exterior painting. We are experienced in drywall repair, stucco repair, interior trim and exterior trim repair/replacement. We are also experienced in flood damage repair. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Most of our employees have been working for our company for over 10 years. We take pride in our work and strive for great customer service.

Berger's Painting

We are a family owned and operated business and been in business since 1981. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle with a min of $1500. Please reach out to me directly 855-237-4147.

Offers by Berger's Painting on Angi

California
    IICRC
    03/27/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available

Water, Smoke, Smoke and Soot Removal, Odor Elimination, Fire Damage Clean-up and Restoration. Mold Remediation, Sewage Cleanup, Pathogen Disinfection. Complete Restoration and Build back