Prodigy Moving & Storage

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2005

9349 OSO AVE

Chatsworth, CA 91311

Prodigy Moving & Storage LLC is a premier local moving company servicing all of California. Our specialty and focus is residential, commercial and long distance moves within the state. So whether you are looking to move only a couple of items, a content of a mansion or a office building, we are there to help. We have the most important and valuable thing in the moving industry. When everybody is talking about their trucks, storage size and great rates, we talk about our guys. Many of our guys have been with us since the company first saw daylight close to 12 years ago. These are honest, hardworking men & women and above all true professionals. Additional phone number: 408-253-3393...

03/23/2020

Dawn R.

Excellent communication from start to finish. Easy to contact and make necessary changes.. Two truck and six professional movers showed up as promised on time. The cost was exactly as quoted. One of the simplest moves we've done.

Description of Work
Moved Furniture and Personal Home Belongings

01/09/2020

Shelli E.

Moving is stressful, but the folks at Prodigy Moving made it much less so! From the moment I first talked with their representative, Veronica, to my final wave farewell to the foreman Carlos and his team on the truck, it went amazingly smoothly. Scenario: Pack up and move from a place you've been for 40 years to a smaller place 200 miles away. From my first call to Veronica, I received a reasonable base quote, a realistic idea of what to expect, and what I could do to make it easier and less expensive for their add-on services. Frankly, I called her several times for additional packing advice, and she was always helpful, and most importantly, patient with all of my likely tedious questions. You see, I have zero experience moving, ever. Just clearing all of the closets after 40 years was terrifying! But we managed to pack it all up. Then, after receiving several reassuring confirmation calls, Carlos and his crackerjack team showed up on the day, slightly early, and wasted no time packing their truck. I have never seen men work so efficiently and quickly in my entire life. Carlos, the supervisor... a great guy, and he worked alongside his team as a team. Plus, he didn't comment on the huge dust bunnies found behind furniture that hadn't moved in too long, I appreciated that bit of consideration while I tried to quickly wipe things down. But things moved so fast there was little time for that, they showed up early, got on the road early, and it was a good thing I'd sent my hubby on ahead to the house to meet the guys, because my plan of beating the truck up the coast didn't work out. Frankly, I arrived barely in time to see the last of the stuff exit the truck, say thanks and wave goodbye! Did I already overuse the words quick and efficient? So there we were, a giant game of Jenga comprised of furniture and boxes, but we got there! In going through things, unpacking, reorganizing, we now know that everything seems to have made it and unscathed! Not only that, but because of following Veronica's excellent advice, our final bill was... :::drumroll::: the quoted base price! If anyone ever needs a mover, I cannot recommend the fine folks at Prodigy Moving enough! I was expecting a stressful, chaotic experience, but what happened was just the opposite - granted, moving is a lot(!) of work and not overly pleasant (omg where did all this stuff come from?!), but this team can help make it better than expected. Thank you again, so very much.

Description of Work
The Move of a Lifetime

07/11/2019

Katja K.

Best company I have hired for moving so far (out of at least 10)

Description of Work
Moving from one house to another

06/14/2019

Judith D.

Terrible experience!! Packing time underestimated and boxes hastily packed and thrown into truck as time ran out. The crew in San Francisco was also undermanned and no one understood English except the crew boss who couldn’t be at the loading dock and the apartment at the same time so boxes were placed in wrong rooms. The bed was set up but no one could find the box with bed linens. Vi had to borrow sheets from a neighbor until box was found three days later under a pile of Art boxes in the living room even though box was clearly marked as bed linens. Worst of all they lost a box with four pieces of a treasured family tea set. While it was only silverplate it was a design that cannot be replaced. It’s bare market value is $500 and the company offered $175 as “good will”. After this horrendous experience they should have compensated at least the market value. Run, do not walk, away from this company!!

Description of Work
Packing and moving from LA to San Francisco

04/15/2019

Linda H.

The move went well. Fernando and his crew of two men were on time, fast and efficient in loading and unloading, all was done in two and a half hours. Fernando figured out which bolts to tighten, and did, on a somewhat wobbly brass table of mine, making it stable again. He also took the extra cardboard boxes I didn't use and recycled them for me.

Description of Work
Moving my household from one location to another

03/11/2019

Amy A.

Blown away by how amazing this moving company was! We moved from a two bedroom apartment into our first home. They were SO fast we had everything done in 3.5 hours and everything was in great condition. Shout out to Fernando #2, Hugo & Walter for taking such great care of everything. I'd 100% recommend to all my family and friends. Also, they placed felt floor protectors on all our furniture before they placed it on the floor to avoid scratches - what a bonus! Plus, the next day we got a follow-up call from Veronica making sure everything went smoothly. Great quality of service!

Description of Work
Moving from a two bedroom apartment in Santa Monica to a home in West LA

03/10/2019

Howard K.

We hired Prodigy to move our 4 bedroom house into two storage units and couldn’t be happier with the results. The move team lead by Ivan did an excellent and extremely professional job. Walter did a phenomenal job loading the truck and organizing our goods in storage area. Iliya answered our many pre-move questions with patience and knowledge and recommended the right size storage units for us. Veronica and Shirley were responsive in our questions to the office. Thank you all, this was a first class job from start to finish.

Description of Work
Move 4 bedroom home to 2 storage units.

Category moving companies,storage units

12/03/2018

Bric R.

Good referals replied within a reasonable time.

Description of Work
Just getting bids

11/26/2018

Karen H.

Gret! Crew was hard working and did a great job.

Description of Work
Moving from location to a garage and another house

08/21/2018

Alissa W.

This is the second time in three months I have used Prodigy Moving. Abby Kruper helped me set up the move for my first daughter in June 2018. Last week my second daughter finalized her new lease. I immediately emailed Abby asking to arrange a move the following week. Abby responded to that email, as well as my follow up ones, very quickly. She is a pleasure to work with. A few days before the move both my daughter and I got a confirmation phone call. Yesterday was the move. My daughter said the movers were quick and efficient. They wrapped up her furniture so it wouldn't get damaged. The wardrobe boxes that were supplied made moving less stressful as the hanging items were just transferred from the closet to the wardrobe boxes and then into the new closet. The entire move took three hours. Thank you Abby and Prodigy Moving!

Description of Work
I needed my daughter moved from one apartment into another.

Father & Son Moving & Storage

Thanks for stopping by! We're relatively new to Angie's List, but we're happy to be here! We'd love to get the chance to know you work with you on your upcoming moving related project. We are a full service local and long distance moving company. We specialize in both residential and commercial relocation. We offer full service packing and storage solutions. Please call or visit our website for more information and to receive a free quote.

Good Neighbors Moving Company

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing services. The easiest way to move in LA County. Moving so many families and businesses every year has prepared us for meeting virtually any moving challenge.

Offers by Good Neighbors Moving Company on Angi
    SOS Moving

Welcome to SOS Moving Company. Providing trusted USA Moving Services, we are committed to high quality professional service and your 100% satisfaction. Visit our website at sosmovingla.net for more! SOS Moving is an established LA-based moving company. We are handling moves of any complexity: whether you are moving to a new house, or relocating your office and business, we will make this process fast, simple, and efficient.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Moving anywhere outside of the state of California.