Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2014

Founded in 1993, Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter has served the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials and their trucks are the

Excavator at workCity sewer Shower remodel

plumbers (56)drain cleaning (25)drain pipe installation (11)water heaters (7)home inspection (5)gas leak repair (1)well & water pump repair (1)septic tank service (1)

12/08/2021

Asher P.

Found the roots in line line and fixed as best we could to keep it open for 6 mos-1 yr. Then got estimate for future work to replace 5-6 ft of ceramic sewer line in the slab foundation that is allowing roots in. Very easy to work with and explained and showed me everything at every step. High recommend.

Description of Work
Camera a sewer line and possibly snake to find blockage

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

08/15/2021

Charles F.

Alex and his team came quickly, assessed the situation, showed me a video from inside the entire sewage line and gave an estimate. They finished the work in 2 days, made sure everything inside the house worked, took care of yard features affected and were totally responsible. Alex's attitude is that the customer must be totally satisfied.

Description of Work
Replacement of a sewage line.

Category home inspection, plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

10/24/2020

Judith F.

We called several plumbing companies, but only Drain Master was able to come quickly to fix the leak. The plumber replaced the pipe and also discovered that our pressure gauge was broken, so the water pressure was too high in our pipes, which may have led to the leak. He replaced the gauge, and all is well. We received a discount as Angie's List members.

Description of Work
We had a water pipe leaking in the crawl space under our house.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

07/18/2020

conrad P.

It has been 10 days and the company has not even reached out to me for the service. I did try to communicate further but still no call or reply received from them

Description of Work
Plumbing service call deal that I claimed.

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

Hello, thank you for your feedback and apologize for not getting back to you sooner. For some reason we did not see the Angie’s List deal that you had claimed through the website and we are extremely busy due to overwhelming call volume. In emergency cases like this we recommend calling our company to speak to a live representative to schedule an appointment at our earliest available time frame. Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and I ensure you that this was just an honest oversight and it is not the way we conduct our business. I certainly hope that you will give us the opportunity to assist you in the future. Thank you Alex F. Director of Operations Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter

07/18/2020

Julien E.

A year ago Drain Master replaced the sewer from front of house and did a fiberglass lining to city sewer. Great job and no issue since. However a few days ago an issue happened with the sewer from guesthouse: Drain Master had apparently condemned it not knowing we had a guesthouse. Back then we were new owners and I didn’t know the guesthouse had its own sewer line. I reached out to Drain Master and they were quick to respond, own the issue and fix it in 2 days at no cost. Very professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

05/12/2020

Ron R.

I fixed it myself and NEVER MET OR USED HIS SERVICE!

Description of Work
Stopped drain.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

03/13/2020

Anna G.

Had a great experience with Alex. He walked me through all of the fixes that had to be completed, and thoroughly made sure that everything was 💯 solid before finishing up. The professionalism was above my expectations and the cost was lower than i expected. I would definitely call upon him for a plumbing problem and refer him to others!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

02/20/2020

Valerie M.

Alex was able to stop by quickly and started work quickly. He was able to use a snake to loosen the stoppage, and put a camera down where he found roots in our pipe. For this we were charged $500. He does not offer digital copy of the footage (this is a common practice in the industry that I don't like). He was unable to cut the roots as the blades for his snake would not fit through the pipes under the house, and we had no clean out access. He offered to take care of the roots and install a clean out for an additional $1,000. We were able to find another licensed plumber to install a clean out, remove the root, and replace the damaged portion of the pipe for a significantly lower price. Alex is extremely knowledgeable about plumbing, water heaters, and the proper codes. However, I don't appreciate his alarmist attitude toward everything, which I assume is his way of justifying his work and the prices. I don't need to be told the sky is falling when I'm already dealing with backed up toilets.

Description of Work
Toilets and showers backed up due to a blockage. Pretty gross.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

12/21/2019

Quinne W.

they came..they saw...they fixed it

Description of Work
leaky faucet

Work Completed On 12/21/2019

12/21/2019

Quinne W.

they came..they saw...they fixed it

Description of Work
leaky faucet

Work Completed On 12/21/2019

10/19/2019

David N.

I'm very happy with the guys at Drain Master. They are very professional. They were honest, prompt, courteous, clean, and very reachable. Their price is very reasonable. Alex was very patient when answering all my questions and very accommodating. Salvador and Hugo were great. They came in, prepped the area to prevent it from getting dirty, got the work done well, and then left the area as clean as before. I would definitely use them again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Fix leak behind wall and replace water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your plumbing needs. I’m glad to hear that your experience with Drain Master was a pleasant one.

10/06/2019

Susan S.

They responded quickly and were on time to evaluate our project, but declined to submit a bid

Description of Work
Replacing shower

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

09/07/2019

Francisco M.

We've heard the sound of running water in our house for several days and were concerned about a possible leak. I called Drain Master early this morning. Alex, the owner, called me back within an hour and worked with me to set up a convenient time for his technician to come. Hugo arrived on time later in the morning and inspected our pipes under the house. He found the leak, explained what he needed to do, and replaced the leaking pipe within a couple of hours. All this within the same day (Saturday!). We are very happy with Alex's and Hugo's professionalism, their quick response and punctuality, and the price we paid for the repair was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Replace leaking pipe under the house.

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. I'm glad to hear that you were happ[y with the service you received from us. Please keep us in mind for any future plumbing projects you may have.

08/27/2019

Rachel C.

Alex and his technician arrived right on time, set up and got straight to work. I liked that they did an inspection with the camera prior to the Hydrojet and patiently explained the entire process to me and let me see the condition of the pipes so I could see the areas of concern. They also explained that they would try not to use too much pressure in the Hydrojet process in case there were any issues that we couldn’t see in the actual pipes because they were covered in sludge or roots. After cleaning, I got another tour and was able to see the effect of the Hydrojet and was pleased to see that my pipes were in great shape and now super clean. I know not everyone wants to be that hands on but I was very appreciative that they let me see the entire plumbing system from the cleanout to the street and that I got to see what my money bought. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
Camera Inspection & Hydrojet Cleanout

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

03/19/2019

Adam K.

Came same day. Hugo was professional and thorough. I'm not sure on pricing, but my guess is it was a standard fee that is competitive.

Description of Work
Clogged Kitchen Sink

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

01/18/2019

Zorro V.

Couldn't be more pleased with Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter for the service I needed. I went from a septic tank directly to city sewer. The staff is very knowledgeable, professional and courtious. They helped with getting all necessary city permits as well. Will highly recommend them for all your plumbing and Rooter needs.

Description of Work
Connection to city sewer

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

Thank you for trusting Drain Master Plumbing with your project. We value every feedback and I'm glad to know you were satisfied with our service. Please know that you can count on Drain Master for all your plumbing needs in the future.

Hasmik S.

We were extremely pleased with the service that we received from Drain Master Plumbing and Rooter.The job was completed timely and effectively. We will definitely use Drain Master Plumbing again if needed.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Please know that you can count on Drain Master Plumbing for all your future projects, big or small.

Satenik N.

Excellent customer service. Very happy with the results. Great job👍

Description of Work
Changing disposal

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

Thanks for trusting our company with your plumbing needs. Please know that you can count on Drain Master for any future jobs, big or small.

Filyane N.

Within no time the guys were here and our problem was solved

Description of Work
Our drains were clogged

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appricaite your business very much.

Maria S.

ALEX and his crew were excellent and efficiently performed the work we needed

Description of Work
Had to replace 24 feet of in ground pipes .

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value your business very much.

Anna G.

I will highly recommend this company to all my friends and family!!!

Description of Work
Inspection of drainage and plumbing systems was performed to identify leaks and replace worn parts to ensure the compliance with local and national regulations.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Thank you for choosing Drain Master Plumbing. We greatly appriciate your feedback.

Sima B.

Everything went well. They satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

Thank you for choosing Drain Master Plumbing. I'm happy to know you were satisfied with our company.

Jack K.

The gentlemen from Drain Master Plumbing and Rooter were extremely professional and honest. I had called two other plumbers to look at my water heater issue, and both said I would need to replace my water heater with a new one. I’m glad I called Drain Master for a third opinion as they explained to me the problem with my water heater. Luckily it was an easy fix and I didn’t need a replacement after all. Thank you Drain Master for the honesty and a job well done!

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Category plumbing, water heater repair