California Deluxe Windows

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2005

4.3

For the month of DECEMBER 2018 we will donate a portion of every project to the California Fire Survivors fund. We are a direct manufacturer of high quality vinyl Custom Egress Windows, Patio Doors, French Doors, Arch Windows and many more in a variety of colors and finishes! Located within the heart of the San Fernando Valley in the City of Chatsworth, California Deluxe Windows® has established itself as a leader in quality and performance in the custom window manufacturing industry. California Deluxe Windows® Industries, Inc. produces the highest variety of colors, shapes and sizes in the window industry. Our job is to make you understand the true value in choosing custom windows rather than vinyl windows out of an assembly line. Our products are reasonably priced with extraordinary installation and service to our customers. California Deluxe Windows® maintains the highest level of professionalism, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, professional associates and customers. The Company strives to create an honest and helpful working environment, where every employee can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional workmanship, outstanding service, and professional integrity. All this and more makes California Deluxe Windows® a leader in the window industry. Additionally we provide exterior coatings and insulation....

Smart Window Company

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

Offers by Smart Window Company  on Angi
Reliable Builders

Reliable General Contractor

Offers by Reliable Builders on Angi
1 OAK Remodeling

1 OAK remodeling is a small group of highly experienced specialists. Each of our 20 positions is filled by prescreened, experienced project managers who have a proven track record of the highest customer service in the field. We accept all major credit cards as well as cash and offer financing through a few of the major sources. Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation on your project(s)

09/08/2020

California Deluxe Windows did a great job with our windows. Some of them were a little tricky but they managed to complete the job well. Our windows are of good quality and we are happy with them.

Description of Work
We had our windows replaced

03/11/2019

They did a excellent job and got it all permitted. I can easily lower my kitchen and bathroom window for easy cleaning and I love the work they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They replaced windows, put in a sliding glass door, put in a new kitchen window over my sink, put in a bathroom window, and put in a better centered bay window. They also put in our garage window as well.

11/01/2018

The Product Specialist, Jim L., showed up on time and with a smile. We immediately got down to business discussing our needs and what services and products California Deluxe Windows provides. I had no idea there would be a two hour presentation on windows and the technology behind it. With that said, I learned a lot in general and felt like I got the right amount of information to relay to my spou...

Description of Work
A quote for five windows

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share! We appreciate it! CDW

07/24/2018

Great, very good. Very professional and got what I wanted.

Description of Work
Installed windows and sliding doors.

Hi Thank you for sharing we really appreciate it! CDW - Team

03/19/2018

What I liked especially is they did a nice job on sound proofing the house.

Description of Work
They installed three pane windows

Category replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving feedback we appreciate it! -CDW Team

cdw designs, egress window & door manufacturing, custom window installation, sliding glass doors, french doors & entry doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available