ADT Security Services, Inc

Founded 1874 • With Angi since June 2013

2.8

ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and Canada. Our broad and pioneering set of products and services—from interactive home and business solutions to home health services—meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles....

Kontrol Technologies Inc

Kontrol Technologies Inc

Kontrol Technologies strives to create the best customer and product experience possible. Our services include audio and video installation, home security, home automation and lighting control. We design and install a custom system tailored to your needs. We guide our customers thru each step of the process, from choosing the right system to programming favorite buttons and scenes.

11/12/2012

Marquis contacted me to reschedule my appointment and communicated with me. I had taken off my diamond ring since I changed my plans and was not going to be leaving the house. He arrived and I showed him where I wanted the unit to go. I set him at the dining room table and his eyes got really big. He used my calculator to show me the price for the unit. I went into the garage to get my check book ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a contract for 2 years with them after having my home broken into. Marquis Powell, the residential sales representative, came to install the unit.  Price is monthly with my AARP discount.

01/08/2010

We bid out security and we chose ADT but we've used ADT in our other homes. When we have a question about system or something, they are very good about coming out and doing additional training and answering any questions that we have. So, I would give them all A's. They charge $60 a month for monitoring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a security system for us. They don't really service but they came out about three weeks ago to do some training for us because now my employer is in the house so she wanted to make sure she knew how to use the system.

06/21/2008

I am a county defender so I needed the system due to people not liking me. I saw that there was a low battery on my system so I called them and they put me off for numerous weeks. The system then stopped working. I continued to call them and they kept putting me off. They finally sent someone and it still is not working. This whole process of them putting me off went on for six to seven months. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide my home with a security system for me.

03/18/2005

THE AGENT WAS VERY ATTENTIVE AND EXPLAINED THE PROCESS OF THE INSTALLATION IN DETAILS. THE AGENT WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND THEREFORE GAINED MY CONFIDENCE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ADT HOME SECURITY INSTALLATION WITH 24 HOUR MONITORING OF UNIT FROM ALL ENTRY WAYS.

CATEGORY home security systems

Home Security, Home Automation, Home Health, ADT Pulse® Solutions, Gold Standard Custom Home Solutions

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal