1st Choice Plumbing & Rooter

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2012

20555 Devonshire St Ste 137

Chatsworth, CA 91311

Additional DBA - 1st Choice Plumbing, First Choice Plumbing & Rooter.

06/16/2022

Kaye S.

He has always been good.

Description of Work
new pump needed for the toilet

02/22/2017

Ruth B.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/09/2015

John A D.

Description of Work
Great service

12/16/2014

BOB F.

I really liked Eric. He arrived on time. I recommend him to everyone who asks about a plumber. Left the area great. I watched him do the whole job he explained everything. He was personable and friendly.

Description of Work
He installed a submeter at our house. Saving us alot of money on our sewer bill.

02/27/2014

Mary C.

Wonderful as always. Eric is do professional and I love doing business with him. He is my go to Plummer.

05/13/2013

Ruth B.

They were very careful and cleaned up well. They were also very polite.

Description of Work
Put in an hvac system. They have done everything from outside condensor to a new gas heater and air duct work. They put in a water saver toilet and a new sink.

01/30/2013

Mary C.

This is my second review of 1st Choice Plumbing in a week. I felt compelled to review again because of the superb service. A couple of days after Eric finished cleaning the drains and replacing a trap, my dad told me the shower was not working properly and that he could not get a warm shower (nothing to do with the previous work.) I called Eric and told him what was up and he said that this could be a very involved repair if he had to open up the wall to replace the valve. He agreed to come by to assess the scope of the problem and decided he could try to fix it without the extensive repair. However, despite spending over three hours, he could not fix it because the parts were just so worn out. Eric did not charge for all this work. He scheduled the bigger repair and was prompt and despite running into a few glitches, got the job done for the price agreed upon. He even came back to make sure it all was working for my dad. Eric is just one of those people I trust in my home and my parent's home. He is courteous and never condescending to my elderly parents. And he is a great plumber! He is our plumber from now on. Thanks, Eric.

Description of Work
A Big Thank You to Eric.

01/26/2013

Mary C.

I called Eric at 1st Choice Plumbing to do some work at my parent's home because I had used him before and really liked him. He repaired two clogged drains and replaced a leaking trap. He also replaced a shower head for free. He is prompt, efficient, pleasant, and honest. The repairs were done quickly, but Eric did not leave until he made sure everything was working properly. A few days later,my dad mentioned that his shower faucet in a different bathroom was not working properly. I called Eric and he was able to work us in the same day to figure out the scope of work that was needed. That will be another (excellent) review. Thanks, Eric. I feel very comfortable calling you to help my elderly parents with all their plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Drains now drain

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

11/13/2012

Dona F.

We had a hot spot on the kitchen floor and thought there might be a leak under ground. After our plumber inspected it we found out that we didn't have the leak. While the plumber was here he fixed something else for us. He is very responsive (he always returns our calls) and punctual, he is just terrific.

Description of Work
First Choice Plumbing came out to inspect a potential problem for us.

Elite Rooter

Elite Rooter is a local licensed plumbing services company offering professional, reliable and friendly plumbers. We never charge trip fees, estimates are always free and we have special offers on drain cleaning.

2022 Super Service Award

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers Coupon

Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning

When you live in the San Fernando Valley area, finding the best HVAC contractor to keep your home or business comfortable is definitely important. Fortunately, area residents can enjoy a comfortable indoor environment, year-round, when they rely on Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning for all of their HVAC and home comfort needs. As a business that has been family owned since 1963, we take pride in offering exceptional heating and cooling services throughout the area. Our business was built on our commitment of providing local businesses and homeowners with quality HVAC services delivered by professional technicians who have been trained to the highest standards. Whether you own a home or business in Canoga Park or one of the surrounding communities, you can trust our NATE certified technicians to provide the very best heating, cooling and home comfort services. In fact, with NATE certified technicians, you are always assured of receiving experienced serviced technicians who have been trained and evaluated to ensure the highest quality HVAC repairs, installation and maintenance. NATE certification is becoming the hallmark of the top heating and cooling technicians; when you want the best, insist that your HVAC system is entrusted only to technicians who have reached this level of expertise. Of course, at Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning, our experienced service technicians can handle much more than just basic heating and air conditioning service. Whether you need air conditioner repairs in a hurry or you have an emergency heating need, you can be sure that one of our professional technicians will be dispatched promptly and will have the necessary tools, training and experience to ensure your problem is resolved as quickly as possible.

plumbing and drain cleaning