VigilAir

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2014

Los Angeles County

Cerritos, CA 90703

VigilAir is a family operated business beloved by its customers for providing high quality HVAC installations at affordable rates. Started in 2005, the business has evolved into a well known HVAC service provider in Southern California. Robert Vigil, the owner and founder of VigilAir attended UTI Technical Institute straight out of high school and has been in the HVAC field since then. Till this day, Robert is present at every job site, ensuring that all work is done to the highest quality and at your satisfaction. At VigilAir we don't put quantity over quality. Our priority isn't to be the biggest company around; it is to be happy with our business by providing quality work and building a good reputation in the community. Our mission is to provide quality, energy efficient services customized to meet the unique needs of each family and home at the lowest rates available. We are fully licensed, Insured, bonded and lead safe certified....

05/02/2018

Mark R.

The work was great. There customer service was wonderful. I have recommended them to all my friends. I think almost 10 of my friends have used them.

Description of Work
New Central Air Unit

06/17/2017

Jan I.

Robert, Susy, and crew were great. They have a large and competent crew who removed the old unit and installed the new unit efficiently (one day). I have a two story home with a lousy duct system for downstairs, but they managed to balance out the heat/air conditioning better than I expected. Susy was great to work with. She laid out the exact model numbers you will be getting so you can make sure that it is the equipment you want.

Description of Work
Replace heater with Bryant furnace and added a slimline condenser HVAC, added two supply vents, enlarged intake return vent, adjusted dampers, ductwork, and replaced registers.

06/02/2017

Mark T.

I researched eight different HVAC companies and received eight different estimates for our home. In my research, Vigil was the absolute best value for the money, using high quality condensers and other equipment, including attic insulation and an air filtration system to boot. This was 'on paper' per our research. You want to see a company live up to your expectations? Call VigilAir Heating and Air Conditioning. Friendly and responsive from the outset, Vigil gets in touch for all your customer concerns and questions and stays in touch, with absolutely personable, friendly, but always professional service. They address your HVAC issues immediately. Vigil was really impressive on installation day, with an almost military efficiency, yet never cold and rude---actually very nice and all the workers were polite and had time for your questions. The crew were done in shorter time than I would have predicted. And the system itself? Killer! We've only had one opportunity to cool down with the system but we were thoroughly happy and cool. What a difference, what an improvement. We paid for city permits, did everything, safely, square, and above board, and the city inspector found a few details that need to be addressed (changes in the code unforeseen), but Vigil fixed those up within days of my call. My wife and I cannot be happier with the HVAC system, the service and warranty, and Vigil Air. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Home central heating and air conditioning with air purification system.

10/25/2016

David Z.

They showed up on time and were in and out quickly.

Description of Work
install new AC unit

09/23/2016

Aaron M.

08/13/2016

John A.

Their crew was done in a few hours, and left everything very clean. Vigil Air presented different options if I wanted to upgrade (which I did) and now I have an air conditioner that works well.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC system.

09/14/2015

David B.

Had an outstanding experience with Vigil Air. They were very responsive and really helpful in explaining various options. I had frequent questions and could always count on them to respond in a timely manner. Once the decision was made to proceed with the work quoted by Vigil, the process flowed very smoothly. Not only did they do a great job installing our air conditioning unit, but they also helped me move a little furniture that I needed some help with. So way above and beyond the call of duty. Very happy with the level of service, the quality of the unit and the great overall value that Vigil provided. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Sold and installed new 3 ton AC unit

05/21/2015

Samuel M.

Everything went expected, which is great. They arrived on time and got to work immediately. Kept us up posted of everything going on, answered all questions we had concerning the install and worked around any minor issues that were encountered as the install progressed. The system works and sounds great!

Description of Work
AC was added to existing Furnace. Furnace was moved from hall closet to attic to dampen the noise.

10/16/2014

Edna M.

It was great service from the beginning to the end. Beto and his team arrived on time and were very professional. Before they started working they covered their working area and its surroundings with plastic to make sure our furniture and floors wouldn't get ruined. As they continued to work they were available and willing to answer all my questions. Once done they cleaned up after themselves, even vacuumed around their working area! Their service was amazing, they were punctual, professional, efficient, and knowledgable. My husband and I are very satisfied with their work. We live where temperatures are as high as 110 degree in the summer and we didn't have any problems keeping ourselves and our home cool. I will recommend VigilAir to all of you.

Description of Work
The VigilAir crew arrived on time to replace our old ac and heater unit. They replaced our machines with new and more efficient units. They moved our ac unit to a better location for us and cleaned up the mess left behind. They replace our thermostat with a newer one. They gave us tips on how to maintain our ac/heater and checked all the ducts to make sure everything was working properly.

09/19/2014

Lionicio S.

After putting off the replacement of my HVAC system for several years, I finally called a few companies for estimates. From the first call I made to VigilAir, I was very impressed with their professionalism, friendliness and simplicity. Susy was very informative of my options, and after asking a few questions about my home she gave me a very reasonable rough estimate. Next, Robert came out to check out my house and confirm the estimate Susy provided over the phone, the price did not change. Robert was very detailed with explaining the options and the details of the installation. 4 days later, Robert and Javier installed my new system. They were very prompt, CLEAN and courteous. Vigil Air did a great job! We have had our unit for over 4 months and are very happy! I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new HVAC system at a great price with a great warranty and quality work. Vigil Air is definitely an A+

Description of Work
A complete heat and Air Conditioning system installation. I only had a wall furnace in my home that was removed.

Total Home Environmental HVAC

Choose Total Home Environmental for the Best Heating and Cooling Services in Torrance. When you have a malfunctioning air conditioner, you will more than likely do whatever it takes to get it working properly again. You don’t want to have to fix it by yourself, so your first move should be to find a company you can trust. We are that company at Total Home Environmental. We have been in the business for years, so we really know our way around air conditioners, heaters, and HVAC in general. You can call us at 310-272-5701 to find out more about us and to see why you should turn to us as your next air conditioning company in Torrance, CA.

Offers by Total Home Environmental HVAC on Angi
    Top Energy Solutions INC

When it comes to home upgrades, Top Energy Solutions is the market leader. We are a client-focused company that works hard to deliver the best possible results in all of our projects. Home improvement projects are major life events. We understand the importance of trusting a company to deliver your dream, so we strive to meet all of our customers expectations and make their dreams come true. We know your house is valuable, and we treat it like it was our own. Enjoy the benefits of a lower costs, wide network, access to the best systems on the market, along with the comfort of a client-driven business that is still family-owned and operated. Our company is here to look after you. We will do our very best to fulfill all your HVAC, Insulation, Roofing, Window, and Solar needs.

Southland Heating and Air Conditioning

Choosing the right Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor is very important. Chances are you are going to make a substantial investment in your new HVAC system with which ever contractor you choose. There is nothing worse than investing a large amount of your hard earned money in a new system and winding up with a system that is noisy, inefficient, and does not perform properly. Or even worse, one that fails prematurely. Surprisingly enough most HVAC Contractors have no formal training. Untrained HVAC Contractors frequently do not size systems properly which could result in improper cooling, very high utility bills, and even systems that fail prematurely. Before you even consider a contractor make sure they are NATE Certified and Air Balance Certified. North American Technician Excellence is the Prestigious Certification of HVAC Competence. Using a NATE certified contractor is like using a surgeon that graduated Harvard Medical School with honors. Air Balance Certified contractors understand airflow which equates to efficiency and comfort in your home. To have a system designed properly a contractor has to understand air flow. At Southland we offer this high level of expertise. Yes, we are very good at what we do and there is no question about that. Our reviews and ratings prove that. Our installations are unparalleled with every system being designed specifically to the home. All options for a quality installation are included in every system we install. From basic systems, high efficiency systems, to specialized zoning we do it all. If you are searching for a knowledgeable contractor you have found one here. We offer extremely competitive pricing and expert design knowledge.

Offers by Southland Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Heating and air conditioning installation & replacements.

Service & repair units that were not installed by our company.