Dream Painting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2005

Dream Painting is the number one integrated professional group consisting of professional painters with 20 years of experience, communication experts with experience in interior design, advertising, & multimedia. We guarantee your satisfaction!

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

interior painting (177)house painting (91)stucco (24)pressure washing (20)door installation (13)cabinet makers (9)woodworking (7)drywall (7)decks & porches (4)plastering (3)flooring (3)wallpaper removal (2)

02/02/2023

Anndianah B.

They were very professional and efficient. Arrived early both days and did the work quickly while respecting us around the house.

Description of Work
Interior

Work Completed On 02/03/2023

Thank you so much leave the review for us :) If you have another project in the future, we can guarantee to provide better service and quality. Thank you so much once again. Have a wonderful day :)

12/10/2021

Toni W.

He visited the area but he told us that we don't need it to be serviced. He was very thorough and honest. He was prompt, in addition very nice guy.

Description of Work
Visited to look the project for painting.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

12/09/2021

Soheyla V.

Dream painting came recommended by a client of mine 6 years ago, and I have used them several times ever since, and have recommended them to my friends as well. That by itself should tell you that I was happy with their work. My two Main residences located in Ladera Ranch , and Corona were painted on interior and exterior . I used them for my rentals in Irvine, Aliso Viejo as well. First of all, PAUL is great . He is a very nice man and never oversell anything. Even if he recommends an area to be painted , he never pushes you to get it done. His estimates are fair and he puts it in writing . At one time, he gave me an estimate , but I ended up renting the townhome and did not go ahead with painting it. Two years later , when I was ready for paint to put the property on sale, he honored the same price although after covid, all **** broke loose, and labor and costs went through the roof. Still he kept the estimate the same because I was a repeat client so to say a VIP ! How great is that ? They are very professional. Ashly used to take over after Paul to schedule your project and John took over Ashley's position after a couple of years. They both did a great job for me. They stand by their work too. I did the exterior paint in Ladera house in one year and interior two years later. I asked them to touch up a couple of places like the exterior door, and Paul came over and said that they would do the touch up at no cost , because the paint should have lasted better. I did not see anything wrong, just a few chips here and there , but he stood by their quality of work ! No one does that. In times that service and customer care seems to be a forgotten principle, They are always on time, finish on time, have nice workers, and great prices . I highly recommend them .

Description of Work
Exterior and interior paint

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

03/03/2021

Cheryl N.

Dream employee’s did a good job. John the Manager answered any questions I had. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Had most of the interior of my house painted

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/27/2021

DON D.

Still working with painter for price & work

Description of Work
3 Bathroom cabnets painted

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

01/04/2021

Joel R.

Flawless, no problems at all. Lower price than other two estimates.

Description of Work
Interior of Townhome, living room, dining kitchen, stair, bedrooms barhrooms

Category custom cabinets, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Review for Dream Painting - 13903 Artesia Blvd, Cerritos, CA - 39114597

Hi, [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your feedback. and also Thank you for doing business with us! Happy New Year!

11/03/2020

Brenda B.

Workers were very , professional, courteous n on-time work was complete n five days . Yes I would used Dream Painting again

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

09/21/2020

Scott Richards S.

We wanted to have the exterior portions of our home painted, fascia, garage doors, pop-outs, etc. We found the perfect company... The gentleman who came out to measure named Paul Yun was very professional, courteous, respectful, and extremely informative. We hired them to do the job and glad we did. The crew, John Yoon and Jesus were very special people.. They were professional, very courteous, and kept us informed every step of the way. They worked very hard in extreme heat. The made absolutely sure we were satisfied with their work and both were extremely helpful and thoughtful.. WELL DONE!!! Highly recommend this company and this crew.

Description of Work
Exterior House, fascia, garage door, pop outs, trim

Category custom cabinets, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you for your Awesome Review. [Member Name Removed]! I will expecting another business with us! Thank you and Have a nice day!

08/23/2020

David B.

Removal of old paint with pressure washers was sloppy. Paint chips were scattered everywhere including other neighbor. Chips are still on the ground. Painting itself went very well. completed job looks very good.

Description of Work
Paint outside trim

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Review for Dream Painting - 13903 Artesia Blvd, Cerritos, CA - 38820565

08/12/2020

Gerardo C.

Jose Perez and his crew were outstanding from respectful to my property, very professional and the quality of work. Very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/30/2020

Teresa G.

John and Jesus did an excellent job painting the exterior of my home, along with two out buildings. They were meticulous and tidy, on time and easy to work with. I really appreciated their professionalism and expertise, such a pleasure to have a team follow through on what was promised. John listened to all my concerns and put in great effort to address some problems we had with leaking gutters that would spoil a new paint job. They also had to remove and replace a bunch of stacked pavers which looked perfect after they were done. I would highly recommend this company and use their services again if needed in the future.

Description of Work
External House Painting

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/29/2020

Moritz W.

My husband and I were very satisfied with both the professionalism of the people we interacted with (Mr. Yun, manager, and Mr. Kim, team leader) and with the quality of the work we received. The painters seemed to be extremely careful, methodical, meticulous, and thorough throughout the entire process. We highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/27/2020

Michael D.

They were professional and painted everything I wanted.

Description of Work
I had them paint the walls and trim downstairs kitchen, living room, family room, hallways, stair walls, and upstairs hallways.

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Dear, [Member Name Removed], We are very happy to hear this. Thank you again for choosing us & hope we can see you again. Also Let me know if you have any question on warranty :)

06/27/2020

terri M.

not good couldn't even return an estimate

Description of Work
Painting of house exterior

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are sorry that you are not happy with us. David was there and He sent you an estimate to your e-mail msoddlittle@aol.com on May 26th 10:21am. (Please check your spam or junk box, sometimes it goes there) Let me know if that's is not correct one. I also called you this morning and left voice msg. Let me know is there anything I can help you/ Thank you, have a nice day.

06/18/2020

Terri A.

It went very well, would definitely these people again.

Description of Work
3 bedrooms with patching.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

06/16/2020

AnneMarie N.

Excellent t job from Simon our painter.

Description of Work
Painting and plaster

Category custom cabinets, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

04/30/2020

Karry K.

Fantastic. Jesús and John were professional, efficient, clean, and excellent in getting this paint job done. I'll call them again, that's for sure! The price was excellent too.

Description of Work
Paint fascia, eaves, and trim

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

02/09/2020

Theresa B.

It went great. They were professional and cleaned up all their mess. No complaints.

Description of Work
Interior walls, bookcase and fireplace.

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

10/27/2019

Ron R.

Dream painting did an excellent job. Paul came out and gave a complete description of the work to be done, he was very knowledgeable and helpful, making sure to answer all of my questions. John and Jesus came out to perform the exterior painting and were extremely meticulous making sure to provide us with a job that we would love. Both John and Jesus take extreme pride in their work. The house looks fantastic and all of the neighbors have commented on the wonderful job that was done. I would recommend Dream Painting to anyone who is looking to paint their home. They do an exceptional job, used high end paint products and at a very completive price. Thanks Dream Painting!!

Description of Work
Paint the exterior of my home

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/17/2019

Luella P.

Simon and his assistant did an excellent painting the interior of our entire house. Their work was very neat without any spills . They completed the job within the requested I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Paint interior of house

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

10/09/2019

renee B.

The team lead by Mr. Kim were always on time and they did a excellent job. They prepared the property so everything was covered before painting and everyday as they concluded, the supplies were neatly stored. Mr. Kim walked me around several times during the project to ensure the team was meeting my expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior painting including retaining walls

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Thank you very much for such great review. We work really hard to offer the best service, so I am happy to see that reflected on your experience. I made sure Mr. Kim got the recognition his team deserved. Mr. Kim was really happy to see your review. Hope to see you again :) Ashley M

08/22/2019

Tim N.

Excellent service. They painted the exterior of my house,twice, at my request. Then, they cleaned up the exterior prior to leaveing. They did an amazing job throughout the process of painting my house.4,

Description of Work
Exterior house painting.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, doors