Dream Painting

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

13903 Artesia Blvd

Cerritos, CA 90703

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Dream Painting is the number one integrated professional group consisting of professional painters with 20 years of experience, communication experts with experience in interior design, advertising, & multimedia. We guarantee your satisfaction!...

interior painting (173)house painting (89)stucco (24)pressure washing (20)door installation (13)cabinet makers (9)woodworking (7)drywall (7)decks & porches (4)plastering (3)flooring (3)wallpaper removal (2)

03/03/2021

Dream employee’s did a good job. John the Manager answered any questions I had. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Had most of the interior of my house painted

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/27/2021

Still working with painter for price & work

Description of Work
3 Bathroom cabnets painted

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

01/04/2021

Flawless, no problems at all. Lower price than other two estimates.

Description of Work
Interior of Townhome, living room, dining kitchen, stair, bedrooms barhrooms

Category custom cabinets,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Review for Dream Painting - 13903 Artesia Blvd, Cerritos, CA - 39114597

Hi, [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your feedback. and also Thank you for doing business with us! Happy New Year!

11/03/2020

Workers were very , professional, courteous n on-time work was complete n five days . Yes I would used Dream Painting again

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

09/21/2020

We wanted to have the exterior portions of our home painted, fascia, garage doors, pop-outs, etc. We found the perfect company... The gentleman who came out to measure named Paul Yun was very professional, courteous, respectful, and extremely informative. We hired them to do the job and glad we did. The crew, John Yoon and Jesus were very special people.. They were professional, very courteous, an...

Description of Work
Exterior House, fascia, garage door, pop outs, trim

Category custom cabinets,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you for your Awesome Review. [Member Name Removed]! I will expecting another business with us! Thank you and Have a nice day!

08/23/2020

Removal of old paint with pressure washers was sloppy. Paint chips were scattered everywhere including other neighbor. Chips are still on the ground. Painting itself went very well. completed job looks very good.

Description of Work
Paint outside trim

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Review for Dream Painting - 13903 Artesia Blvd, Cerritos, CA - 38820565

08/12/2020

Jose Perez and his crew were outstanding from respectful to my property, very professional and the quality of work. Very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/30/2020

John and Jesus did an excellent job painting the exterior of my home, along with two out buildings. They were meticulous and tidy, on time and easy to work with. I really appreciated their professionalism and expertise, such a pleasure to have a team follow through on what was promised. John listened to all my concerns and put in great effort to address some problems we had with leaking gutters th...

Description of Work
External House Painting

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/29/2020

My husband and I were very satisfied with both the professionalism of the people we interacted with (Mr. Yun, manager, and Mr. Kim, team leader) and with the quality of the work we received. The painters seemed to be extremely careful, methodical, meticulous, and thorough throughout the entire process. We highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/27/2020

They were professional and painted everything I wanted.

Description of Work
I had them paint the walls and trim downstairs kitchen, living room, family room, hallways, stair walls, and upstairs hallways.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Dear, [Member Name Removed], We are very happy to hear this. Thank you again for choosing us & hope we can see you again. Also Let me know if you have any question on warranty :)

Interior & exterior painting and remodeling for residential, commercial, and industrial properties: Painting, flooring, carpet, cabinets, counter-tops, recessed lighting, shutters, & blinds.

Exterior Tex Coating