CALIFORNIA LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since August 2007

17209 PIRES AV

Cerritos, CA 90703

SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED.

03/20/2015

Sean C.

I haven't made decision on project.

Description of Work
Estimator showed up to survey job and give a price. I

01/13/2015

Ann K.

Dennis really made the area look pretty. I am grateful he took the extra steps to make it look nice.

Description of Work
They removed bamboo trees.

09/23/2013

ignain P.

o hi

Description of Work
gave estimate for stone work and walkways estimate to high. very knowledgeable well give ideas for landscape. If estimate wasn't to high I would have considered him for the job.

Category landscaping, stamped concrete

03/14/2013

Jeffrey D.

Dennis, owner of California Landscape Construction, designed and completed our front and back lawns. With minimum instructions, he picked the plants and arranged them in perfect order. My requirements were that I wanted something simple, clean and manicured which is exactly what he did. We wanted a bit of Asian influence in the front so Dennis found a perfect tree to give that effect. He arranged the lighting in the front to accent the trees and walls, installed the entire watering system and drainage from the back lawn to the street. He designed and constructed a low planter with stacked stones in our back yard, which accented the plants well. He started and completed the job on a timely basis, always cleaning up after each working day. I would definitely recommend California Landscape for landscaping job you may have as they will do it right.

Description of Work
Designed layout of front, side and back garden areas; constructed low planter; installed watering/sprinkler system; designed and installed lighting for planters; did drainage from the back lawn to the street.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, misting systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

10/28/2012

Hans S.

They did everything they said plus some. They ran into a few issues with cracks in the concrete however they came with a solution to overcome the issue. The finished project looks and works great.

Description of Work
They pulled-up and removed the glued (down) indoor/outdoor carpet on the outdoor patio. Resurfaced the concrete patio with a colored, textured concrete mix.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, hardscaping, patios

08/09/2011

Dennis B.

Our patios were Brick over a sand foundation that was installed when the Townhouse was built in 1975 and many of the bricks were dislodged and out of place and uneven, it was time to replace both of them. We obtained three written estimates and while California Landscape was not the lowest bid, they were the company we felt would do the best job for us and we were not disappointed. The crew started early each day and consistently worked over a period of almost three weeks meeting each milestone as written on the proposal. Working with Dennis we agreed on a diagonal pattern for the slate tile to be laid out, by the time the first patio was done we had found another design pattern we preferred for our second patio. The new pattern was more complicated and would require working at least an extra day or two but the change was no problem for Dennis. We did pay him for an extra day and it was totally worth it. We are very pleased with the work Dennis and California Landscape Construction did. A few weeks after completion my wife ran into Dennis while out running errands and mentioned to him our patio off the dining room was always wet from the central air conditioning condensation water runoff. This did no occur when there was a brick surface but now it was always wet.. Dennis came by later that day and rerouted the drain so it emptied on the grass and the patio has been dry ever since.

Description of Work
New Patio Installation Provided detail Proposal & Contract for all work to be preformed Demolition and Disposal of existing patio brick surface (2 Patios) Poured two cement patio surfaces after building frame work and surface leveling Installed two Electrical Outlets Installed Slate Tile in the diagonal pattern on bi-level surface on one patio Installed Slate Tile in the Millennium Repeat Pattern on the second patio with ramp for wheelchair access

Category concrete repair, electrician, landscaping, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

07/01/2008

allan R.

No construction. I'm out of their area. They go Long Beach and south.

Description of Work
I'm reporting that my phone contact with these folks was very satisfying. Unfortunately they don't go into my area (West LA). The fellow was helpful and informative, generous with his time and advice in my search. I'd certainly consider them for estimates.

08/26/2007

LINDA D.

California Landscape pleased me with the quality of their work. It turned out amazing. I never thought it could look that good. The design that they came up with was perfect. Actually, I recommend them to my neighbor who has already used them.

Description of Work
They ripped out and replaced my patio with a new design that included better drainage. The area is 11X21 feet.

Category decks, landscaping, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Ace Arbor Care and Landscape

Ace Arbor Care and Landscape, Proudly serving southern California, offering quality work at a fair price, All of our work has a minimum of 3 year warranty. We offer financing, specials are offered every month call and check for current specials.

3 Phase Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

GT Pavers

GT Pavers has a team with over 60 years of combined construction and interlocking Paver experience. When it comes time to choose an expert paver installer, it’s important that you trust your project to an experienced paver company that has the team and expertise to get the job done right. Whether it’s a driveway, walkway, patio, backyard remodel, fire pit, pool decking or other similar projects. GT Pavers has years of know-how experience to handle highly specialized projects. GT Pavers will not only get it done right, but we’ll be more efficient and cost-effective than any competitor. We also offer a best-price guarantee, and we have been providing the highest quality work for Southern California customers for over 10 years.

ARBORS & PERGOLAS, BED DESIGN & INSTALLATION, DECORATIVE FENCING, FOOT BRIDGES, IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER INSTALLATION, LANDSCAPE DESIGN/BUILD, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE, LAWN MOWING & MAINTENANCE, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, RETAINING WALLS & TERRACES, SEEDING & SODDING, TREE & SHRUB MAINTENANCE & PRUNING, TREE SERVICES INCLUDING TRANSPLANTATION, PRUNING & PRESERVATION, WALKWAYS, WATER FEATURES, CEMENT, DECORATIVE CONCRETE, CONCRETE STAINING, CRACK REPAIR, DRIVEWAYS.