Avinger Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2005

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEES APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. Additional Email - lucky_2@msn.com....

All State Construction Inc.

Welcome to All State Construction! All state Construction is one of the largest home improvement and general contracting companies in Southern California. We have been operating in Los Angeles county for over twenty years, meeting the needs of the community in all facets of home improvement. Our company is fully licensed, insured and bonded, including workers compensation and a member in good standing with the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce and The Better Business Bureau. All of us here at All state Construction are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality services, products and workmanship. Our workers are factory-trained specialists in all aspects of home improvement. We look forward to hearing from you about your upcoming project.

Offers by All State Construction Inc. on Angi
New Light Electric

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

12/17/2006

I was extremely happy with the work. Winthrop Avinger was very responsive and spent a lot of time finding the right materials for the job. I was happy with the crew that did the work--especially how the worked around my 3 young children. The floors look amazing --better than I expected--and I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone! My house will need upgrades in the kitchen and bathroom...

Description of Work
Installed bamboo floors in about 1200 sq. feet of house.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/13/2005

MR AVINGER DOES EXCELLENT WORK AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. HE IS A PERFECTIONIST AND I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH HOW HE LINED UP THE SEAMS ON THE FLOOR PERFECTLY. SINCE MY FLOOR HAS BEEN INSTALLED I COMPARE MY FLOOR TO OTHERS. THE QUALITY OF THE INSTALLATION I RECEIVED FAR EXCEEDS WHAT I'VE SEEN IN OTHER HOMES. HE COMPLETED THE PROJECT ON TIME AND CLEANED UP AT THE END OF EACH DAY.

Description of Work
INSTALLATION OF A BAMBOO WOOD FLOOR AND BASE BOARDS. THE WORK WAS EXCEPTIONAL. HE LINED UP THE BOARDS PERFECTLY.

Category hardwood floor

EVERYTHING INVOLVED IN CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING OF HOMES INCLUDING KITCHENS, BATHS, CABINETS, COUNTERTOPS, CLOSETS, ROOM ADDITIONS, GARAGES, SHEDS, BARNS, CARPENTRY, PAINTING - INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, WINDOWS, DOORS, DRYWALL, ETC.

Check, PayPal