Alvaro Rodriguez

With Angi since October 2011

5720 Medallion Ct

Castro Valley, CA 94552

For hard floor installation and finishing repair in Castro Valley, CA, choose Roodriguez Hardwood Floors. We have 10 years of experience. Visit us online today for more information!

07/16/2015

PATRICIA B.

I scheduled an appointment but Alvarado did not show up nor did he call me before or after the scheduled appointment.

Category flooring contractor

10/28/2014

jonathan F.

Description of Work
Alvaro was very easy to work with. He installed 940 sq ft of 3/8" Bruce--Armstrong engineered Red Oak over plywood and some concrete. He used glue and some nails as per manufactures recommendations. An excellent result. He reused the base board which saved some money and looks great. We had carpet before. With this type installation he was able to move the furniture around within each room during installation which saved a lot of headaches--computer systems didn't have to be disconnected.It took 5 days. Another contractor gave a bid but everything was a la cart--something that I've had problems with before. If something unexpected came up, Alvaro just went ahead in did the job, no questions ask. Highly recommended.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

03/28/2014

Robert H.

He did an excellent job, very professional.

Description of Work
Repaired a section of our wood floor that was damaged.

Category flooring contractor

07/31/2013

Kathleen M.

From first meeting to finished work, Arturo was helpful, friendly and most of all efficient. He started and finished on time, which required long work days. I could not have been more pleased. So glad I just joined Angie's List so I could give this company a well deserved excellent review. Happy..happy, even a year later. My cost is an estimate as I have forgotten the actual cost, but his price was well within reason and certainly competitive.

Description of Work
We purchased a 1929 home in San Leandro where the wood floors were damaged and had never been kept up or repaired. Arturo came in and quoted on refinishing all floors except the hallway which needed replacing. There was so much damage to many of the floors we thought we would need much more in the way of replacement, but Arturo refinished everything beautifully. He even gave us a dark stripe in the living room and dining room that really sets the floors off at no additional cost, as I had requested it after the quote. Additionally, he installed new 4 inch floor molding in all areas.

Category hardwood floor

05/19/2013

Ivette M.

I had other quotes, but Alvaro recommended an oil based finish. This takes more time than the water base the other contractors quoted. They must wait overnight to put each coat on. I have dogs and I was concerned about the floors. He recommended this finish based on what he did in his own home. The work was not done by Friday so they agreed to finish on Saturday so I could walk on it by Sunday afternoon. I am very happy with my beautiful floors, and I would highly recommended Rodriguez flooring.

Description of Work
Refinish 3 rooms of hardwood floor.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/08/2011

Sarah Lee H.

We have allergies, so before we could move into our newly purchased house, we needed to have the carpeted floors converted to wood. We got quotes from 4 companies. Part of the first floor already had hardwood floors that the new flooring needed to match. Alvaro was prompt, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. He identified the type of wood, stain, and finish at a glance, and e-mailed a quote within 24 hours. He was the only contractor who did not quote extra fees for carpet removal/disposal and baseboard cutting/painting (in fact, all the others told us we'd have to repaint our own baseboards). His attention to detail and emphasis on quality are outstanding. On the day he started the project, he asked us to meet him at the house for a walk through. Why? He wanted to get our input on the direction we'd prefer for his crew to lay the wood and to make sure he knew where to find the paint for the baseboards! He also let us know he would sand and refinish our existing wood floors to match at no extra charge--wow! He installed all of the window screens in our 24 windows and sent a cleaning crew to remove every single speck of dust after the job was finished, and even provided us with protective stick-on pads to apply to our chair/sofa/furniture legs. Our floors look absolutely gorgeous. Since we moved in, all of our visitors marvel at our beautiful gleaming floors. We will definitely work with him again in the future, and will recommend him to anyone we know who needs a fantastic hardwood flooring contractor.

Description of Work
New hardwood floor installation for 1250 sq. ft. of carpeted floors with plywood subfloor underneath.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Ortega's Hardwood Floor

We specialize in hardwood floor installation, sanding & refinishing, and repairing. We can work with various types of hardwood floors (oak floor, laminate floor, vinyl floor, engineer floor, and others). We offer very detailed information regarding the process of the work, as well as, stay in constant communication to keep you updated on any possible changes. Also, we use the highest quality of materials to ensure that the job gets well done. We have been working for over 15 years in the hardwood floor trade. We're a small group that has worked together for over 10 years.

Mission Flooring Inc.

Epoxy Flooring Finishes Concrete Polish Quartz Countertops Residential Flooring

Acosta Construction

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Hardfloor installation and finishing reair