Alvaro Rodriguez

With Angi since October 2011

For hard floor installation and finishing repair in Castro Valley, CA, choose Roodriguez Hardwood Floors. We have 10 years of experience. Visit us online today for more information!...

Here at Carpet Wizard, we are devoted to customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to making your home a healthy, beautiful dwelling. We know that there are a lot of carpet cleaning companies to choose from, which is why we treat every job we take on as an opportunity to prove that we are the best of the best. Whether commercial or residential, every job is completed with the attention to detail that has become our trademark.. The look of a brand new area rug or chair can be restored with professional cleaning by our licensed technicians adding brilliance to a room. From experience, we know how important it is to thoroughly assess a project before beginning, which is why we get it right the first time, guaranteed. Our job isn't finished until we have put a smile on your face.

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/16/2015

I scheduled an appointment but Alvarado did not show up nor did he call me before or after the scheduled appointment.

Category flooring contractor

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Alvaro was very easy to work with. He installed 940 sq ft of 3/8" Bruce--Armstrong engineered Red Oak over plywood and some concrete. He used glue and some nails as per manufactures recommendations. An excellent result. He reused the base board which saved some money and looks great. We had carpet before. With this type installation he was able to move the furniture around within each room during installation which saved a lot of headaches--computer systems didn't have to be disconnected.It took 5 days. Another contractor gave a bid but everything was a la cart--something that I've had problems with before. If something unexpected came up, Alvaro just went ahead in did the job, no questions ask. Highly recommended.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

03/28/2014

He did an excellent job, very professional.

Description of Work
Repaired a section of our wood floor that was damaged.

Category flooring contractor

07/31/2013

From first meeting to finished work, Arturo was helpful, friendly and most of all efficient. He started and finished on time, which required long work days. I could not have been more pleased. So glad I just joined Angie's List so I could give this company a well deserved excellent review. Happy..happy, even a year later. My cost is an estimate as I have forgotten the actual cost, but his price wa...

Description of Work
We purchased a 1929 home in San Leandro where the wood floors were damaged and had never been kept up or repaired. Arturo came in and quoted on refinishing all floors except the hallway which needed replacing. There was so much damage to many of the floors we thought we would need much more in the way of replacement, but Arturo refinished everything beautifully. He even gave us a dark stripe in the living room and dining room that really sets the floors off at no additional cost, as I had requested it after the quote. Additionally, he installed new 4 inch floor molding in all areas.

Category hardwood floor

05/19/2013

I had other quotes, but Alvaro recommended an oil based finish. This takes more time than the water base the other contractors quoted. They must wait overnight to put each coat on. I have dogs and I was concerned about the floors. He recommended this finish based on what he did in his own home. The work was not done by Friday so they agreed to finish on Saturday so I could walk on it by Sunday aft...

Description of Work
Refinish 3 rooms of hardwood floor.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Hardfloor installation and finishing reair