A3 Hi-Pressure Cleaning Svcs

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

19004 Wadley Ave

Carson, CA 90746

Are you looking for a competent, reliable and flexible partner to pressure wash or soft clean your home, mobile home, condo, townhome, restaurant of office building in the South Bay, Los Angeles & Orange County area? A3 Hi-Pressure Cleaning Svcs. is at your service. For years, we have been providing a wide variety of customers with first-rate service....

06/10/2020

Margaret G.

He made one trip to give me an estimate and came back to do the job. It took him much longer than he or I had estimated, and much longer than in the past. This time the mold had accumulated so thickly that his large circular brush was ineffective. So he switched to a small narrow, high-pressure nozzle and worked every single brick and section of grout--for four hours! I told him those bricks had never looked so clean in the 16 years since we moved in. He did not ask for an increase in his fee. I volunteered an increase because he had earned it. His dedication to quality and his honesty will lead me to call him next time. Highest recommendation.

Description of Work
cleaning thick mold from a brick porch and long brick stairway and flower boxes

06/22/2019

Patricia P.

We had a wonderful experience with A-3. Very professional, arrived on time and did a wonderful job. Will definitely use again. Patricia Pingree

Description of Work
Pressure wash driveway, walkways, cement patio and stone wall

11/20/2018

Regina T.

Great job! George was very responsive to my request and met with me for a walkthrough. during the walk through he took the time to explain how he would approach the work. On the day of the job he was punctual, friendly, and hard working. i appreciated their profeasionalism and the quality of the equipment. after they finishes my home look like it was newly painted and the driveways/patios were extremely clean. I have plans to work with them next year.

Description of Work
I hired A3 to wash and clean my home's exterior, driveway, and patios.

10/11/2018

Bruce L.

Wonderful. We've worked with lots and lots of contractors over the 40+ years we've owned our home, but never one that was more conscientious than George and his team (i.e., his father and brother). George even contacted us after the job was completed (and paid for) to make sure we were happy. Oh ... and the exterior of our house looks great ... like it had a facelift (or was recently painted). Use George. You'll be happy you did.

Description of Work
Water clean the entire exterior of our home (walls, walkways, etc ... all except the roof).

08/01/2018

JOEL K.

George arrived on time. He had recommended soft washing of our Trex deck rather than pressure washing. Older Trex does not do as well with pressure washing. The deck had never been cleaned and had many stained areas. The deck now looks like new with the original color restored. I would have no reservations about recommending this company.

Description of Work
Cleaning of a Trex deck

07/26/2018

Cecilia W.

George emailed and texted immediately regarding my request. Came promptly for an estimate. Services performed professional. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Windows Cleaning

07/15/2018

Stacey P.

Exceent, perfect. On time, did whY he said he would excellent priice

Description of Work
Pressure was driveway and stamped concrete patio

05/21/2018

Gerald K.

George arrived on the dot for the initial meeting and for the actual work day, was very courteous and personable, pressure washed everything to our expectations, and thoroughly cleaned up after the work. He worked for about 2 hours total. We are completely satisfied. I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of driveway, walkway, and surrounding areas

05/04/2018

LeRoy N.

Showed up on time, ready to work and did a professional job. Cleaned up after himself and he was pleasent, didn't smoke on the job (really, that is a problem sometimes) and did not leave any trash behind. Did NOT ask for money up front and did more than we asked. Great company to work with, again very professional.

Description of Work
Had backyard, patio, decks, bricks and driveway power washed to remove moss and beach mold.

04/20/2018

Matthew R.

Incredibly easy to work with George with great results. George was responsive, prompt and super friendly.

Description of Work
Window cleaning and pressure washing of house, hardscaping, etc.

10/08/2017

felecia H.

Extremely well. The punctuality was what actually amazed us the most. George explained in detail what to expect and the time that would be required. There were no hidden costs or suprises! Go figure someone who doesn't try to sell you on other services. We will definetly use again and refer to others. The outcome was exceptional!

Description of Work
The driveway had been soiled from our older car oil leakage. The entire driveway was power cleaned along with sidewalk at the immediate entrance to our driveway.

08/02/2017

Susan B.

Just great. George returned my call within minutes, he came on time to check the job and give me an estimate, he came on time to do the job. He and his father did an exceptional job, Some of that flagstone was 26 years old, and it all looks new now. These days, I'm not used to anything being easy or happening on time. This company reminds me of old time good service.

Description of Work
Flagstone in front and back of house and driveway needed pressure washing.

07/25/2017

Grace N.

It went great! George got tied up with a big job so had to reschedule our initial consultation, but he came to assess the work, explained the challenges in getting equipment up to our rooftop deck and what the process would be, and gave us a quote. We decided to do the work so scheduled the actual cleaning. George came to do the cleaning himself, and everything looks great after he finished. We have tile in the patio, and George gave us a great recommendation on what surface will be easier to upkeep.

Description of Work
We needed our rooftop deck and patio pressure washed

07/04/2017

Mr A.

George and his team did an amazing job from start to finish. The initial consult was smooth, prompt and even did a demo for free. Other companies out there actually charge for a demo and if you don't pay you have no idea whether or not it's worth it. The cleaning itself was a transformation and helped ease the eye sore in my neighborhood. Helped bring life back into the shakes and added a few more years of life into them. Would recommend highly based on the superb service we received.

Description of Work
Needed my 60 year old cedar roof shakes cleaned after years of abuse and damage due to the elements.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

06/12/2017

Terry Z.

Called George Friday. He came by Saturday and spent 2 hours restoring our alge covered patio. I was amazed by how good it looked. George has modern equipment on his truck, he is personal, professional, and efficient. When he finished with the patio (about 1,000 sq ft) he cleaned the walkway and the driveway, no extra charge. He even told me how to do the regular maintenance myself.

Description of Work
Patio concrete cleaning

05/22/2017

Meredith S.

We are very impressed with George! He was responsive via phone and showed up early for our estimate. And despite having come all that way, he took a look at our patio and advised us NOT to power wash it. While he could easily do it, he said it was just surface dirt so it wouldn't look that much better when it was done, and given LA air it would have a layer of dirt again in 3-7 days. We wanted people on Angie's List to know that we found George to be highly professional, knowledgeable, easy-going and above all, HONEST. That's invaluable when it comes to trusting someone with the care of your home or business. Well done George.

Description of Work
power washing patio

05/14/2017

Larry T.

A very professional cleaning service was provided. The team took obvious care to water and work around my garden plantings, avoiding any bleach burns. The interior team thoroughly cleaned around every window, removed and cleaned the screens and did an excellent job of washing the windows. At the end of a very long day, our home is 2600+ sq. ft with about 40 windows many with smaller panes; George and his crew also carefully inspected and touched up any remaining water spots on wood trim and the windows. The house looks great and the windows are clear.

Description of Work
Soft pressure wash of the shingles on our 1920 Craftsman home to remove the black mildew. We had the same work performed by A3 Hi Pressure Cleaning in 2015. In addition the windows needed cleaning after the pressure washing and this year A3 Hi Pressure self performed the window cleaning.

05/05/2017

Kieran H.

Excellent, George is hardworking and honest I have used him twice and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
1000 Sq Feet of Patio cleaned

04/13/2017

Gary S.

Great Job! Very pleased with the Service and the Results.

Description of Work
George and Company washed windows, cleaned roof and power washed our red brick walkways.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

03/31/2017

Ronni W.

George and his dad showed up promptly. They were careful to listen to my concerns and did a great job. In fact he went beyond what I had initially contracted him to do and cleaned my lounge chairs and front patio as well. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
George initially came to give me an estimate to power wash my long driveway and back patio and large cedar table with 6 chairs.

03/25/2017

Gwen P.

I hired A3 Hi Pressure to clean 20+ years of algae and grime from my tile roof. George and his crew were timely, courteous and very experienced. Even when city officials showed up to demand a permit (something I didn't realize I had to obtain prior to starting the job), George and crew handled the matter with the utmost professionalism, paying for the license and complying with all their request. My roof now looks brand new and I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend George and A3 Hi Pressure.

Description of Work
Pressure wash roof.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

12/14/2016

Ellen Z.

It went very well. George was very punctual for the estimate and the following service. He spent 5 hours cleaning my home's exterior, the driveway, patio, and all walkways. When the job was completed he cleaned all my wndows with a special solution to make them shine with no water spots. My home now looks like it was freshly painted. They did a great job!

Description of Work
My home needed the exterior cleaned and mold on the painted surfaces removed.

08/15/2016

Douglas V.

In every respect George is a terrific A+ service provider. He is pleasant to work with, very knowledgeable, completely prepared with a full kit of specialized equipment to do this kind of work. He works quietly and efficiently and with strong sensitivity to all the surrounding challenges of a project (in our case this meant the very tight quarters between houses in our Venice neighborhood and my wife's carefully tended gardens). I would whole hardheartedly recommend him to anybody contemplating this kind of service. I will absolutely call him again in a year of so -- hopefully before my house gets as challenging as it was for him on this occasion. You cannot go wrong with his service.

Description of Work
My two story clapboard house was in serious need of washing and in many places, in the eaves in particular, it had signs of mildew and mold. George assessed the project, explained how to treat these issues and what would be involved in working with him on them, and then provided a timely and very fair quote. He performed the work expertly and with great sensitivity to our gardens and pets and left us with what practically looks like a freshly painted house!

04/08/2016

Mindy L.

Quick response. George came to my home assessed the work that needed to be done. Was knowledgeable Professional Gave me options. Returned on Monday with his crew. Job took 2 days. Very pleased with results. All mold was removed bricks were sealed. George will come back each spring for general maintenance of bricks.

Description of Work
Power Washed Removed Mold Sealed Red Brick Yard

03/03/2016

David R.

George was quick to respond to my initial phone message and was prompt in appearing at the arranged time for an estimate visit. His estimate arrived that same night. The price was higher than another bid, but I was impressed with George's professionalism and his availability on date we needed the service. George and two others arrived at the agreed upon time and the work was done efficiently and effectively. All surfaces -- and there were many -- were power washed and clean in about 6 hours. A large job well done. I would call upon George and A3 Hi-Pressure Cleaning Services again in the future.

Description of Work
Concrete steps, patios, pool deck and driveway were all power washed. Prior to washing leaves were swept and furniture and plants were moved and protected.

Father & Son Sewer Inspections

Father & Son Sewer Inspections offers over 40 years experience in complete sewer and drain solutions: repair, replace and rehabilitate any existing sewer and drain. We pride ourselves on keeping up with the latest technology and equipment to offer solutions to any challenges your home may have. Please call the office the office today to schedule an appointment at (818) 612-2219.

Offers by Father & Son Sewer Inspections on Angi
    Shark Window Cleaning

Shark Window Cleaning is a licensed and Insured professional window cleaning company. We specialize in Commerical and Residential properties. Here are some of the services I provide. Exterior/ Interior window cleaning, screen cleaning, mirrors, year round maintenance scheduling, customized programs for your business, FREE estimates and more. Owner-operated.

Offers by Shark Window Cleaning  on Angi
    A&J Commercial Cleaning Services

We offer quality and affordable pressure washing services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential & Commercial surface cleaning. Exterior Window cleaning, SoftWashing & pressure washing- PVC Membrane, Asphalt shingle, Wood Shake & Spanish, Concrete & Ceramic Tile Roof, Vinyl, Teak, Aluminum & Hardi Board Siding, Stucco, Dryvit & EAFIS. Wood, Vinyl or Composite Deck or Fence cleaning. Drive thru’s, awnings, Chewing gum removal, Parking lots & garages, shopping malls & sidewalks. Overnight cleaning services offered for commercial properties. Brick or paver sealant application.