Qck Clean

We are still performing full services. Our cleaning services have minimal interaction with clients, and we make sure to be covered(face mask & gloves) when performing task through the entire process.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Do not worry about the mess... At Qck Clean we can handle a simple bedroom clutter, to an entire residence being renovated. We handle all the waste pickup and disposal, to allow you to focus on what really matters... Planning for your new project, or just more time to relax after a long day of work. Qck Clean also has what it takes to safely handle your facility. Whether it is an office purge of unwanted papers and old furniture, or a construction site waste disposal of demolition work . We have the experience to handle and haul interior glass, marble, tile & wood surfaces, drywall, wood & iron beams. We will do away with it all, to the last of the small construction debris. We safely manage disposal and hauling to allow you and your staff to focus on the company and their welfare. A healthy environment is crucial to us! We take on the responsibility to make sure to safely handle and discard all waste to its designated area. This prevents waste and toxins from traveling into our environment. Our passion and goal is keep clean air, clean water, and clean energy... We strive for a healthy and safe environment! ...

Associated Construction

Associated Construction is a family owned and operated, third generation construction company. We do all general construction and use sub-contractors as necessary. Please visit our website www.associatedsb.com

James Clifton General Contractor

We are a Restoration and Home Repair Company. We specialize in FIRE/WATER damage, DRAINAGE/French Drains, crawlspace drainage and clean out, sump pumps, attic and crawlspace insulation and Home Repairs 1. ATTIC/CRAWLSPACE INSULATION 2. HOME REPAIRS 3. RETROFITTING - EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 4. DRAINAGE/FRENCH DRAINS 5. CRAWLSPACE SYSTEMS 6. DOORS & WINDOWS 7. FUNGUS & TERMITE REPAIRS

Junk In the Trunk 805 L.L.C

Hauling, Garbage Collection, Moving Assistance, Junk Removal

07/13/2020

Will and his assistant work incredibly friendly, professional, punctual and efficient. I I am extremely satisfied and would definitely use Qck Clean again, and will absolutely refer them to my friends! Catherine

Description of Work
Removal of a large couch.

Category concrete repair,hauling services

05/14/2020

It was amazing. It was quick, easy, they were very communicative on what they would gonna do, it was smooth and I wouldn't really thought that it would be done certainly and it was smooth service and I have recommended them already.

Description of Work
They hauled everything on my bathroom remodel.

05/11/2020

They were very prompt, very affordable, and they swept and cleaned up after they were done. They were very courteous and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They hauled away some items I had stored in my garage.

05/09/2020

It was great. I recommended them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
He came and cleaned the gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

05/09/2020

It was great. They loaded everything up and made my life easier. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
They helped clean up all the debris and hauled it away for me.

05/09/2020

It was great. The customer service was great. They came efficiently.

Description of Work
They picked up some old scrap.

Category hauling services

Waste removal & hauling, dumpster rental, demolition, concrete work and landscaping.

Equipment rental