We are still performing full services. Our cleaning services have minimal interaction with clients, and we make sure to be covered(face mask & gloves) when performing task through the entire process.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Qck Clean

4515 Aragon Dr

Carpinteria, CA 93013

Do not worry about the mess... At Qck Clean we can handle a simple bedroom clutter, to an entire residence being renovated. We handle all the waste pickup and disposal, to allow you to focus on what really matters... Planning for your new project, or just more time to relax after a long day of

07/13/2020

Catherine S.

Will and his assistant work incredibly friendly, professional, punctual and efficient. I I am extremely satisfied and would definitely use Qck Clean again, and will absolutely refer them to my friends! Catherine

Description of Work
Removal of a large couch.

Category concrete repair, hauling services

05/14/2020

Jessica B.

It was amazing. It was quick, easy, they were very communicative on what they would gonna do, it was smooth and I wouldn't really thought that it would be done certainly and it was smooth service and I have recommended them already.

Description of Work
They hauled everything on my bathroom remodel.

05/11/2020

Veronica W.

They were very prompt, very affordable, and they swept and cleaned up after they were done. They were very courteous and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They hauled away some items I had stored in my garage.

Stephanie F.

It was great. The customer service was great. They came efficiently.

Description of Work
They picked up some old scrap.

Michael R.

It was great. They loaded everything up and made my life easier. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
They helped clean up all the debris and hauled it away for me.

Mark G.

It was great. I recommended them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
He came and cleaned the gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

James Clifton General Contractor

We are a Restoration and Home Repair Company. We specialize in FIRE/WATER damage, DRAINAGE/French Drains, crawlspace drainage and clean out, sump pumps, attic and crawlspace insulation and Home Repairs 1. ATTIC/CRAWLSPACE INSULATION 2. HOME REPAIRS 3. RETROFITTING - EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 4. DRAINAGE/FRENCH DRAINS 5. CRAWLSPACE SYSTEMS 6. DOORS & WINDOWS 7. FUNGUS & TERMITE REPAIRS

Lopez Landscaping

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Eagle View Remodeling - Ventura County

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Waste removal & hauling, dumpster rental, demolition, concrete work and landscaping.

Equipment rental