T.L.C.PAINTING COMPANY

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2018

3461 Walnut Ave

Carmichael, CA 95608

DUE TO COVID, WE ARE DRIVEN TO PROVIDE SAFETY TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES. WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE QUOTES VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE, EMAIL, PHONE, AND TEXT. WE ALSO CAN DUE EXTERIOR PERIMETER WALKS FOR ANY EXTERIOR PAINT JOBS. $2,700 for Exterior Home Painting Special. Over 22 years of experience- Owner Operated and on Every job!...

Resposiveness

house painting (22)interior painting (10)pressure washing (5)cabinet refacing (2)

03/06/2021

It went very well. We had to wait for clear weather ..... a long wait. They kept me informed. When we got going it went well. Not an easy house and GUEST house to paint. I would strongly recommend and use them in a heartbeat. A very honest bid to boot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

10/01/2020

Excellent! We have vaulted ceilings, and we refreshed the walls, ceilings, and trim throughout the interior. Tom suggested painting the outdated 80's wood fireplace trim a fresh white to modernize the look, and it looks great! The crew finished the work in two days, and were respectful and prompt. Would hire again next time we need paint-work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/03/2020

Excellent work repainting and repairing the exterior of my home. I will be hiring them again to do additional work at my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

08/25/2020

Interior painting of entire house, including ceiling, walls, doors & trim

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall my experience was just ok. We hired based on the low price and ability to start the job within a few days. We just bought this home, and wanted it painted prior to move in. They use good quality paint, Kelly Moore. The first day, and painters broke a window in our house, when moving the doors around to paint them. They had the window & screen repaired the following day. Communication was good, painters would reach out with questions when they were unsure. My disappointment with this company is the finished product. Most of the cut in lines were good, but inconsistent. There were a handful of sloppy paint cut lines, that stand out, just not quite straight. There was paint left on several electrical outlets, light switches, door hardware, and kitchen cabinets. Over spray on the bathroom floor. Lack of attention to detail.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

I'm super confused I gave her a great deal.she had multiple colors very high difficulty to paint .when it came time for payment she loved the paint job..she complained a week after payment about a trash bag being left in the garage..some people it's impossible to please..so she paid and loved the paint job..2 weeks later she's complaining..go figure

05/09/2020

I was honest saying I am 500 miles away from property. No problem. I sent half to start. Renter said they patched, repaired dry rot, etc. They needed a reminder of receipt of partial payment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

sent receipt I was waiting for full payment before I sent receipt but I sent a receipt anyways

03/21/2020

Great guy - Tom- work as expected price was as quoted. Quote was approximately $4,760. I decided in these times to to in order to offset cancellation loss of work re: CoronaV19 not the beverage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

03/03/2020

very well, Tom is a straight shooter, tells you what is required , how long it will take, the price, and then he delivers. The crew worked efficiently, fast with quality, cleaned up as if you’d never know they were there,. Tom and crew very respectful, hard working, did an excellent job and wanted to ensure the homeowner was completely satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/02/2020

Tom and his crew painted a set of rooms (bedrooms, bathroom, hallway). Tom's suggestion of gray walls and white trim and ceilings worked beautifully. His crew did a masterful job of prepping the rooms, including repairing portions of the ceiling. Workers arrived on time, worked steadily, and were pleasant. Tom kept me informed throughout the process. The price was fair and reasonable. I can see my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2020

11/07/2019

It went well. They were able to get started with in a week. It looks great! There was a little splattered paint on our treck deck but I was able to get it off. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

09/14/2019

They did a good job. Tom, the owner, came out, listened to what I wanted and gave me a bid. Talked to others but picked him because he could start the soonest and had a really good price. The paint crew showed up when expected, did a good job of removing dry rot and repairing or replacing boards that needed it. Also scraped off the blisters and any peeling paint they found. Also had them paint the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling the house and needed the front wood panels, trim, and fascia repaired or replaced (dry rot) and painted so it would pass a home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Residential and Commercial Interior/Exterior Painting, Wallpaper Removal and Drywall