T.L.C.PAINTING COMPANY

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

DUE TO COVID, WE ARE DRIVEN TO PROVIDE SAFETY TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES. WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE QUOTES VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE, EMAIL, PHONE, AND TEXT. WE ALSO CAN DUE EXTERIOR PERIMETER WALKS FOR ANY EXTERIOR PAINT JOBS. $2,700 for Exterior Home Painting Special. Over 22 years of

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

house painting (23)interior painting (11)pressure washing (5)cabinet refacing (2)

05/06/2022

Mike W.

Very well. Tom's team was extremely professional and efficient. Courteous and friendly. Great attention to detail!

Description of Work
Deck Staining and Railing Painting Deck Staining and Railing Painting

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

04/13/2022

dennis B.

Very irresponsible for not showing up and cancelling the appointment 3 days in a row.

Description of Work
They were suppose to give me an estimate for the interior painting of the whole house.

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

I called to keep [Member Name Removed] informed and to let him know I was in sanjose. and would contact him when I was back and could do the estimate..He was threatening to call angies list and I would be in trouble..A few times a year I get people who are bipolar or have mental health issues..I would of declined to perform and work for that man anyways

03/06/2021

jeff and dee J.

It went very well. We had to wait for clear weather ..... a long wait. They kept me informed. When we got going it went well. Not an easy house and GUEST house to paint. I would strongly recommend and use them in a heartbeat. A very honest bid to boot.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

10/01/2020

Rae W.

Excellent! We have vaulted ceilings, and we refreshed the walls, ceilings, and trim throughout the interior. Tom suggested painting the outdated 80's wood fireplace trim a fresh white to modernize the look, and it looks great! The crew finished the work in two days, and were respectful and prompt. Would hire again next time we need paint-work.

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/03/2020

heather T.

Excellent work repainting and repairing the exterior of my home. I will be hiring them again to do additional work at my house.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/25/2020

Nicole H.

Interior painting of entire house, including ceiling, walls, doors & trim

Description of Work
Overall my experience was just ok. We hired based on the low price and ability to start the job within a few days. We just bought this home, and wanted it painted prior to move in. They use good quality paint, Kelly Moore. The first day, and painters broke a window in our house, when moving the doors around to paint them. They had the window & screen repaired the following day. Communication was good, painters would reach out with questions when they were unsure. My disappointment with this company is the finished product. Most of the cut in lines were good, but inconsistent. There were a handful of sloppy paint cut lines, that stand out, just not quite straight. There was paint left on several electrical outlets, light switches, door hardware, and kitchen cabinets. Over spray on the bathroom floor. Lack of attention to detail.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

I'm super confused I gave her a great deal.she had multiple colors very high difficulty to paint .when it came time for payment she loved the paint job..she complained a week after payment about a trash bag being left in the garage..some people it's impossible to please..so she paid and loved the paint job..2 weeks later she's complaining..go figure

05/09/2020

Sheryl H.

I was honest saying I am 500 miles away from property. No problem. I sent half to start. Renter said they patched, repaired dry rot, etc. They needed a reminder of receipt of partial payment.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

sent receipt I was waiting for full payment before I sent receipt but I sent a receipt anyways

03/21/2020

Albert J P.

Great guy - Tom- work as expected price was as quoted. Quote was approximately $4,760. I decided in these times to to in order to offset cancellation loss of work re: CoronaV19 not the beverage

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

03/03/2020

Cindy B.

very well, Tom is a straight shooter, tells you what is required , how long it will take, the price, and then he delivers. The crew worked efficiently, fast with quality, cleaned up as if you’d never know they were there,. Tom and crew very respectful, hard working, did an excellent job and wanted to ensure the homeowner was completely satisfied!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

02/02/2020

Christine F.

Tom and his crew painted a set of rooms (bedrooms, bathroom, hallway). Tom's suggestion of gray walls and white trim and ceilings worked beautifully. His crew did a masterful job of prepping the rooms, including repairing portions of the ceiling. Workers arrived on time, worked steadily, and were pleasant. Tom kept me informed throughout the process. The price was fair and reasonable. I can see myself having him back to paint the other rooms over the next year or so.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

11/07/2019

Donna P.

It went well. They were able to get started with in a week. It looks great! There was a little splattered paint on our treck deck but I was able to get it off. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

09/14/2019

Stephen E.

They did a good job. Tom, the owner, came out, listened to what I wanted and gave me a bid. Talked to others but picked him because he could start the soonest and had a really good price. The paint crew showed up when expected, did a good job of removing dry rot and repairing or replacing boards that needed it. Also scraped off the blisters and any peeling paint they found. Also had them paint the front door. Four day job because it was too hot to work in the afternoon. A day or so after they finished I found a small area of dry rot they missed and another small issue. Called Tom and he had one of the original crew out the next day to take care of it. One thing, Tom just gave me a verbal bid. Didn't actually do the contract until they finished but his word was good. No games.

Description of Work
Selling the house and needed the front wood panels, trim, and fascia repaired or replaced (dry rot) and painted so it would pass a home inspection.

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

09/14/2019

n H.

Great! Prompt work, completed as promised, good attention to detail.

Description of Work
Exterior prep and staining of redwood home.

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

Review for T.L.C.PAINTING COMPANY - 3461 Walnut Ave, Carmichael, CA - 38211266

09/12/2019

Dennis F.

never received a call ...still need work done Dennis Freitas 9164215768. Maybe job was too small???

Description of Work
exterior painting...Front Facade and trim.

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

09/03/2019

Luis K.

When I submitted a quote request, it was answered quickly. I experienced great customer service from start to finish. Tom came and evaluated my project and worked hard to meet me at my budget. He and his team did an amazing job on my kitchen and bar area. The team communicated with me along the way so there were no surprises. I am very happy with the job they did and would recommend TLC to many others.

Description of Work
ca

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

06/05/2019

Patrice G.

T.L.C. PAINTING COMPANY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AND NOW OUR HOME LOOKS NEW!!!

Description of Work
Exterior Stucco House paint

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

06/03/2019

Brian W.

Tom was detail-oriented and easy to work with. His crew was polite and skilled. We are very happy with the quality of paint job we received.

Description of Work
Painted house and 3 sheds

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

05/13/2019

Ronald P.

He showed up on time, spent about 2 minutes examining my house, asked me 1 question 3 times (square footage) and gave me an immediate bid. The fact that it was 25% lower than the average of the other 2 bids I received, coupled with the fact that it only took 5 minutes to produce, suggests that he either does not want the business or it will be a cookie cutter job. He did not elicit much confidence that he took my requirements very seriously. I hired someone else.

Description of Work
Tom gave me a bid on exterior painting.

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

I'm confused about this because yes I was on time and we did go over the entire house he seemed happy that I would be using the best paints I was gonna use a elastomeric paint I suggested some kind of a sheen as well and we went over what prep work was needed and we went over what stain. he might want for his front door..and I am usually priced under everyone one else surprised he didn't like the fact I was 25% less than other bids I have a excellent rating for service and excellence and they will continue..wonder if he didn't see my rating on Angie's list or read past reviews

04/26/2019

n H.

Great! We are very picky because this home has its original clear heart redwood siding, and we wanted a finished result that was respectful of the siding and it's quality and irreplaceability, but with an upbeat and modern and fresh look.

Description of Work
Stain and paint exterior of original classic 1952 mid-century modern home

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

Review for T.L.C.PAINTING COMPANY - 3461 Walnut Ave, Carmichael, CA - 37842574

04/01/2019

Peter D.

Mark and Karl did a very professional and nice job!

Description of Work
Pressure washing and repainted the backyard overhead patio. Mark and Karl are very professional and did a very nice job.

Work Completed On 03/31/2019

01/13/2019

Michael N.

Tom is super nice and was very helpful in helping us choose what type of paint to use. Tim, his painter did an amazing job!

Description of Work
Prepping and painting of kitchen cabinets, baseboards and door casings.

Category cabinet refacing

12/02/2018

jill L.

I can’t say enough good things! From the initial contact to the ending just awesome. Tom was very nice, knowledgeable and price was perfect. Employees were right on time and did not mess around. 2 and 1/2 days to paint almost all of 2900 sq feet. Some of the walls they painted were dark plum color but they got it all covered and moved my furniture back so I wouldn’t have to. Head painter Tim was fantastic and always so polite and kept me in the loop. Thank you all so much for the wonderful job!

Description of Work
Interior painting