Restore Your Floor Hardwood Flooring

Founded 1957 • With Angi since September 2014

Additional phone - (916)342-6596 Additional email - sales@restoreyourfloor.com. Additional DBA - Restore Your Floor. Additional website - www.restoreyourfloor.com ....

Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

Offers by Just Hardwood Floors on Angi
United Flooring Inc

United Flooring service "Residential-Comercial Office & Retail Flooring", we have over 5 years in the industry and have a good reputation for having "exceptional workmanship and "second to none" customer service. When planning for new flooring project for an home, office, apartment, hospital, retail business or house of worship. Let us guide you through the available product options. We have staff experts with exceptional knowledge of the rght flooring solution for your overall needs. Give us a call at 1.877.57. Floors!!

Pro Tile

At ProTile we take pride in our work. We enjoy making your home, your dream home. We have 6+ years of experience and going. We do ▪︎Bathroom Remodels, ▪︎Kitchen Remodels, ▪︎Granite and other stones ▪︎Flooring ▪︎Laundry Room Remodels, ▪︎Tiling Outdoors and so much more. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

02/28/2019

Ruth P.

Technique and workmanship was terrific and floors are absolutely gorgeous. High quality craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Add wood flooring in kitchen and dining to match wood installed in 1960 throughout the house, sand, and refinish.

02/21/2018

Steve T.

John and his small team were prompt and finished our hardwood floor in the promised amount of time. And John is such a likeable guy. I knew as soon as I talked with him and met him that he was the right person for the job. The job was beautifully and professionally done. The price was reasonable and the floors look like they’ve been transformed. The new stain is awesome. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone who is honest, fair, professional and skilled.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing throughout the house.

03/10/2017

ANGELA S.

Work went well. John and his wife did an outstanding job! He showed up on time and was professional. Very knowledgeable about the process, etc.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing. Floor had a number of stains.

12/26/2016

David B.

It was a pleasure working with John and his crew. They were very professional and diligent in making sure we were happy. Our floors came out looking awesome and the whole process only took 3 days. I would highly recommend "Restore your floors" for any repair or refinishing needs and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Refinished our hardwood floors

04/05/2016

Jennifer C.

My floors look amazing! Thanks to John and his team for doing such a great job refinishing my hardwood floors. I am really happy with the results and the quality of the work that they did. They sanded the floors and repaired several damaged areas. The areas that they patched flow seamlessly with the original floors and I can't even tell where the damage previously was. I love the results and I would recommend Restore Your Floor to anyone thinking of restoring their floors. The only drawback was the price which was more than I had budgeted and originally anticipated, but the floors are so beautiful, so it's worth it.

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors throughout the house (approx. 1000 square feet) and repaired several damaged areas.

04/10/2015

Eric S.

Description of Work
John and Steph came out and refinished my hardwood floors. John is very knowledgeable and professional and was able to break down what set his service apart form the other estimates I had received. I am very happy with the finished product and I would highly recommend them.

09/23/2014

Eric S.

I sent an email to John at Restore Your Floor after reading favorable reviews here on another site. He called me back within 2 hours and was able to give me an estimated cost per square foot to sand and stain the floors of my house that I just bought. John is very knowledgeable about hardwood floors and was able to break down the services that would set his service apart from other refinishing methods and contractors. The communication from John was excellent every step of the way. I got the keys to my new house on a Monday and was able to start removing carpet that evening. John came by to take a look at the floors and give me an estimate. A big plus was that he was able to start that same week. There was some additional work that was required due to existing staining and damage to some flooring boards, but John or his foreman were able to show me the damaged areas when I was on site; they saved the damaged boards when I was not available to review with them. All in all the process took about 4 days (included sanding,filling all voids (not just around the perimeter at the old tack strips - another plus!) water popping, staining and sealing. John was able to help me pick out a stain and was also able to suggest a few colors based off of the samples that I selected. I am very happy with the level of service I received from John and would highly recommend him to anyone. He was honest, timely and turned over a beautiful finished product.

Description of Work
Sanded, stained and sealed existing hardwood flooring

Restore Your Floor Hardwood Flooring

Founded 1957 • With Angi since September 2014

6233 Kiernan Dr

Carmichael, CA 95608

Residential and commercial installation, repair & refinishing of hardwood flooring.