MackConstruction

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2011

4801 Marconi Ave 12

Carmichael, CA 95608

Hello Let me tell you a little bit about myself & our company. I have lived in the Sacramento area for 53 years. I've worked & been in the construction business for 33 years. We take Great pride in our work. We pay close attention to detail & to what the clients want & need. There is nothing

09/21/2014

Kristin P.

They finished the job on time and on budget. They ensured that it looks like it was always part of the house. They were responsive, courteous, professional and I would recommend them. We anticipate using them in the future for additional improvements.

Description of Work
He removed a wall in our older East Sacramento to expand a closet.

Category remodeling

05/02/2013

Margaret J.

I found MackConstruction on Google. I called his number and he picked up right away. He happened to be in the area so he went right away to city hall to find out about permitting for the room we proposed. After he called back, we scheduled a free estimate. He walked through and talked about how to accomplish the job I proposed. He talked about having a large list of clients from a distinguished neighborhood, but didn't bring any pictures of completed work with him. He had his nephew with him to take notes for him, and his nephew was new so he was constantly correcting him which made me a little concerned of the accuracy of the notes. He came back with a quote later that night which was right in the middle of our expected range (roughly 16k). As he was the first person we contacted we decided to interview a few more contractors to get a feel for what to expect. We decied to go with a different contractor because that contractor suggested changes to my initial idea that really made sense. Mack Construction is a great company if you know exactly what you want. I felt a little out of my league with his knowledge and experience and wasn't able to utilize his full talents.

Description of Work
We were looking to convert our third car garage to a room, install hardwood floors, and install a closet in a den.

Category remodeling

06/14/2011

Phil R.

I contacted MackConstruction about the some work I needed done. Mike the owner of the company was very helpful and made an appointment to format a bid the next day. After our first meeting I was very impressed with Mike's knowledge and costumer service he answer all my question and recommended several ways I could save money. That night I received his estimate via email and my job was scheduled for the coming Monday . When Mike and his crew arrived they all introduced themselves and imedentally got to work. Mike took the time explain all the work that he was going to do and an give me a time frame so the work wouldn't inconvenience me in any way. Day after day Mike's crew showed up and started working being very respectful of my neighbors lawn an making sure not to let my dog get out. At the end of each day they cleaned up where they were working picked up all there tools and left no garbage or debris around. Before I knew it my house was painted I had a beautiful redwood fence a new driveway an a custom gate to go with it. Everything came out exactly like I wanted it and it took less than a week.

Description of Work
Repaired gas leak, removed and replace hotwater heater. Poured new driveway & installed a new wrought iron gate with remote opener. Painted exterior of house. Install 6' redwood fence in back yard. Installed 2 electrical outlets in back of garage.

Category concrete driveways, electrician, plumbing, water heater repair, house painters, gas leak repair, driveway gates

Woo Brothers Electric

We here at Woo Brothers Electric Inc. pride ourselves on doing the right job for the right price. We are staffed with several certified electricians, and some have accomplished there Master Electrician certificate as well. We do everything from small repairs to large commercial buildings, with an additional focus on service work. In addition to our C-10 electrical license we are certified as general contractors so whether your project is big or small Woo Brothers Electric can do it all!

A.I.O buildings inc.

A.I.O Buildings Inc. is a locally owned and family run business with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in framing ONLY at this time. Professional, efficient, clean and easy going! We won't leave until the job is done right! Feel free to contact us at any time at (916) 919 - 0842. Thank you for considering A.I.O Buildings Inc. for your framing needs

916 Irrigation

Lawn irrigation, repairs, control timer, new system installation, drip irrigation, landscape lighting, drainage system.

Additions & Remodels Home Repairs Siding Plumbing Windows Electrical Concrete Roofing Landscaping Termite Work Fencing Sheetrock Cabinets Painting Stucco