Handyman Contractor

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2005

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

8341 Fair Oaks Blvd

Carmichael, CA 95608

Handyman Contractor is a licensed general contractor that specializes in small to medium sized home repairs and remodeling. Since we opened in 1996, we have done work for over 30,000 clients in the Sacramento area. We focus on giving our clients the best service we can which is why we have Live 24/7 customer service and provide FREE in-home estimates. LICENSE #726641. COST DETERMINED BY JOB, NOT THE HOUR....

Resposiveness

4.4
handyman (185)plumbers (25)door installation (21)electrician (21)woodworking (20)drywall (13)lighting (11)home remodeling (10)ceiling fan installation (9)tile installation (8)general contractors (7)fence company (6)

02/15/2021

After contacting contractor I was told he would call me back in just a few minutes and e did not receive a call back for days after I did to the job myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doors needed to be planed

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

02/05/2021

not well. work was sloppy and not completed. only painted exterior of the stairs, left the bottom runs unpainted and the balcony planks were not firmly attached to the exterior frame. he was suppose to repair some areas of the house with stucco but never did. when I asked him to do a walk through with me, he never showed up. when I called him, he lied and said he was there but that I wasn't. I nev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuild outside stairs and replace dry rot on upstairs balcony. fix and replace door jams that had dry rot

CATEGORY decks,masonry,deck cleaning,house painters,doors,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

12/04/2020

Started out really well. Responded quickly. Came to site promptly and on time. Submitted quote by the next day and he said he would be back with brochures for railing and carpet as soon as he could but I haven't heard from him since (about 10 days ago). So that's all I have to report at this time. Just waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck renovation - new railings, carpet

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/16/2020

Great! Omar is prompt, polite, efficient and reasonable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floorboard replacement and minor drywall repair; toilet repair

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

08/04/2020

Fantastic! Very thankful I selected Dominick to do my projects Highly recommended him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
h/c ramp put together and install. Install drape rods and drapes, remove patio door blinds, valance and patch. Hang large wall clock in living room and 6 collector plates on kitchen wall. Remove old toilet seat in master bdrm & install new. Tighten down toilet seat in guest bath. Install h/c grab bars in both bathrooms. Dominick cleaned up after each job! He's thorough, very efficient, on time and stayed within my price range. He's wonderful! I have him on my speed dial for future projects !!

CATEGORY awnings,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

06/13/2020

Never responded. Left messages no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Odd Jobs, Hang tvs, Fix A Door, Etc

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

03/11/2020

On going. Very satisfied to date. Handyman returning on Monday, the 16th work on all items but carpet and epoxy in garage. They will send a workman experienced in those areas for these items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Railings installed for elderly, new toilet seat installed, light bulbs replaced, base cabinet in garage repaired, pull chains installed on ceiling fans. Work to be done: painting door and baseboard, caulking, remove and replace carpeting on wood and concrete steps in garage, power wash and apply epoxy to garage floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

02/26/2020

A total flake! A no-show and he didn’t return my calls. So sad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flooring in my bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

01/24/2020

Very well. They were quick and I have no complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry rot repair, construct two wood gates, install new garage man door

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,doors,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

12/22/2019

Very good Soft spoken and courteous Drove long way for small job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install an electric light fixture Straightened up pocket sliding door in bath room

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Residential & commercial handyman contractor, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, & ceramic tile repairs, major renovations & room additions, kitchens & bathrooms, interior & exterior dryrot repairs, siding, doors and windows, decks, porches and porticos.

MasterCard, Check, Visa