Bradley Builders

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

5826 Robertson Ave

Carmichael, CA 95608

Bradley Builders specializes in Residential & Commercial construction/remodeling. We work closely with each client to create a finished product that reflects the clients personal design focus & top caliber workmanship. Our goal is to provide a great working relationship & quality craftsmanship

01/12/2016

Wendie S.

Description of Work

Category remodeling

04/16/2012

George O.

Contractor finished 2 weeks late on a four to five day job. Clearly he took his sweet time.

Description of Work
Windows and siding repair on my home.

Category remodeling

We have been in Business for over 12 years & this is the only client to have ever filed a complaint against my company. I was actually a sub contractor on this project. I didn't even contract directly to the client. Please check the Better Business Bureau as this was my one & only complaint & the BBB found me to not be at fault & commended me on my response. I had only met the husband during the job walk & during the hiring process. Once the job started, suddenly the wife made her presence & desires known. Client failed to mention that it rained significantly during the project & we suggested that we not pull the window sashes in the rain & stain them, which they agreed to, but conveniently failed to mention. Clearly this client enjoys slandering hard working Americans that have been in business for over 12 years and never taken a complaint. We still maintain an A+ rating with the BBB!!!

Ouzts Construction

Zendejas Flooring

Specializing in refinishing hardwood, floor recoating and installation. I’ve been in the construction industry for 16 and have specialized in hardwood flooring for over 5 years. As owner and operator I’m dedicated to bringing back to life your flooring.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

NorCal Demo

We can remove any of your flooring Residential or Commercial!! Get a free estimate today!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Kitchens, Bathrooms, Whole House, Custom Homes, Guest quarters, Service, Tenant improvement, New construction.