Bradley Builders

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

Bradley Builders specializes in Residential & Commercial construction/remodeling. We work closely with each client to create a finished product that reflects the clients personal design focus & top caliber workmanship. Our goal is to provide a great working relationship & quality craftsmanship with an exceptional value!...

Joe has been specializing in all types of plumbing for over 6 years. Give him a call today for your free estimate.

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

01/12/2016

Description of Work

Category remodeling

04/16/2012

Contractor finished 2 weeks late on a four to five day job. Clearly he took his sweet time.

Description of Work
Windows and siding repair on my home.

Category remodeling

We have been in Business for over 12 years & this is the only client to have ever filed a complaint against my company. I was actually a sub contractor on this project. I didn't even contract directly to the client. Please check the Better Business Bureau as this was my one & only complaint & the BBB found me to not be at fault & commended me on my response. I had only met the husband during the j...

Kitchens, Bathrooms, Whole House, Custom Homes, Guest quarters, Service, Tenant improvement, New construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal