Anthony Graves Construction Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2010

Celebrating over 35 years in the same location, Anthony Graves Construction has earned the distinction of being one of Sacramento’s leading residential general contractors. Serving greater Sacramento Metropolitan Area since 1975, Anthony Graves has built a business based on total customer satisfaction & design excellence. At Anthony Graves Construction, craftsmanship, professionalism, and organization are at the root of each construction project. Each client receives a comprehensive step-by-step outline and line item cost analysis of their project. This allows each client to make informed decisions about what they want while staying within their budget. When you choose Anthony Graves Construction, you can be assured that you will know exactly what you are getting – no surprises, no last-minute substitutions or changes. All projects are skillfully handled by seasoned in-house staff, the culmination of 35 years building and designing homes in Sacramento.Additional email - anthony@anthonygravesconstruction.com. More info at https://Anthonygravesconstruction.com Additional Service Area- Citrus Heights, West Sacramento, & Rocklin. Additional email - anthony@anthonygravesconstruction.com. Award winning....

J S Painting

Hex General Contactors

At Hex General Contractors customer satisfaction is our top priority. Serving the California area for over 10 years, our experience ensures any project we do matches your vision. If you are looking for the best General Contractor in town, give us a call today!

03/22/2018

Anthony Graves is the contractor we had hoped to find, and even better! He is reliable, knowledgeable, trustworthy, communicative, efficient, personable, organized…. One of his subcontractors said that Anthony cares more about your project than you do, and after working with him for four weeks on our remodel, we can see this is absolutely true. He doesn’t have a crew of handymen that do it all, bu...

Description of Work
Bathroom and bedroom remodel

Category custom cabinets,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

10/16/2016

A great contractor! WE feel WE can give anthony graves construction an EXCELLENT review because he has done three successful remodeling projects for us. two bathrooms and an outside pool structure. WE HAVE FOUND MR. GRAVES TO BE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST IN OUR DEALINGS WITH HIM AND HIS SUB-CONTRACTORS. IN FACT, THE PEOPLE WHO WORK WITH AND FOR HIM HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH HIM FOR MANY YEARS. MR....

Description of Work
MR. Graves did a bathroom remodel where he gutted and built a new bathroom for lus.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/01/2014

My wife is a bath person and due to her disabilities hasn't been able to take a bath in years. The process of finding a walk-in tub and a contractor seemed daunting. We found Anthony with the help of Angie?s list and everything fell into place and we have not only the walk-in tub but a beautiful bathroom. Anthony and his team take meticulous care of every detail and have solid knowledge of walk-in...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel with walk-in tub installation

09/13/2013

Not my cup of tea. Seemed to disdain the job. Said I way underestimated with my $20,000 budget - ( next guy- also well reviewed said no problem for scope of work). His ballpark for a very modest half bath was nearly triple a written estimate I already had. Said he couldn't refinish my vintage metal cabinets, but offered to take them off my hands "for free, no charge" - we all know those go for hun...

Description of Work
Estimate on remodel.

09/04/2013

Everything was done as promised and completed on time. Added pocket door, which totally makes sense in a hall bath,which added more space into the bath. Anthony knocked out a partial wall to make room for my wooden shelf to fit perfectly next to the tub. Anthony Graves Construction will be THE only company I call to redo my kitchen in the future. :-)

Description of Work
Complete remodel of hallway bathroom....the second one for me , by the way.

08/06/2013

First, knocked out wall and shelves to make room for my wood cabinet. Second, added a pocket door which made more sense in a hallway bathroom which in turn added more space to the bath. Finally, updated sink, toilet and tube/ tile. Job was done right and on time and budget. I will be calling Anthony when it's time for my kitchen overhaul !!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

07/04/2013

Anthony and his crew are the best! He arrived on schedule to evaluate what we needed; he's a good listener. We attempted to get four estimates and his price quote was in the middle. (We had a person from Kitchen Mart come by, but she just talked on and on and on, and didn't seem interested in hearing anything we had to say. After she took measurements of the kitchen we started to show her the master bath, but she said she had to go to another appointment! In any event, her price quote for the kitchen alone was more than Anthony's quote for the kitchen and bath together. We also had an appointment with Petkus Brothers which we made at the home show, but they never even showed up!) We chose to go with Anthony because of his reviews on Angie's List, his professionalism, and his communication skills. Also, we liked the fact that he only takes on one job at a time and stays with it until completion; we did not want to deal with a contractor who is bouncing back and forth between several jobs at the same time. He listened to what we wanted and made suggestions when we didn't really know what to do. All of his crew were always on time, friendly, and hard workers. Each of his subs did superior work and told me that Anthony was the most meticulous contractor out there; they knew that if anything was not exactly right, that they would have to do it over! Everyone was always on time, did a great job, and cleaned up the work areas every day before leaving. We are delighted with the job and would recommend Anthony to anyone.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen and enlargement/remodel of master bath. Install new front door, new ceiling fan in living room, new whole-house fan. Install new toilet and sink in laundry room bathroom, install laundry box and new laundry room sink and cabinets. Install new garage entry door and back door. Remove and replace one living room wall. Install new carpet, baseboard and paint in living room, den, dining room and foyer. Install new tile in foyer. Install can lighting, chandelier, and pendant lighting in dining room and den. Repair dry rot in exterior corbels and rafters, and install new gutters.

05/20/2013

Great conversation and advice, but no work done.

Description of Work
I spoke with Anthony on the phone. He would not have been able to remodel our bathroom for a few months, so I chose not to go with him. However, while we were on the phone he provided me with some great information, even knowing he wouldn't be doing the job. Great customer service. I greatIy appreciate the advice he provided. I would highly recommend if you can afford to wait. Unfortunately, we couldn't, as parts of our bathroom are non-functional.

05/16/2013

Based on our great experience with Anthony's work on our bathroom, he recently completed our entire kitchen, living room, entertainment area, and small bathroom. Again, he did an outstanding job. The level of craftsmanship is top notch, he is very upfront on costs/job expectations so that there are no surprises, and he is very punctual. His price is reasonable as well. You get a great deal for the outstanding work he does. Our project lasted approximately two months and Anthony made sure that at the end of every day, the workspace was neat. We really appreciated this. Anthony is an expert on design options and products. We found this to be extremely helpful in providing options on remodeling ideas. The end result is that we have a remodeled house that we absolutely love. Anthony once again exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel Entertainment Center Remodel Small Bathroom Remodel Living Room Remodel

04/05/2013

Anthony was very easy to communicate with and very receptive to what we asked for and needed. The bathroom looks great and he was done within budget and on time. Plus my 5 year old son loved him!

Description of Work
Bathroom flooring repaired and lino replaced. New toilet and sink in bathroom.

Category flooring contractor","home remodeling contractor

Bathroom, kitchen, handicap access, commercial ADA compliant remodels and home additions, living room, family room & entertainment room makeovers.

Commercial demolition.