American Heritage Hardwood Floors

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2010

American Heritage Hardwood Floors offers a complete range of hardwood floor options and services from new installations to repair and refinishing. Products include a wide range of affordable, quality hardwood floors for the homeowner or business, and custom floors that add one-of-a-kind value to your home. I use only the best finishes, stains, and materials and do all of my own work to maintain a high degree of craftsmanship. I bring a high-quality attitude to even the smallest of floors. American Heritage Hardwood Floors works with realtors, designers, architects, contractors, insurance companies and homeowners from the dream and design stage through job completion. Whether I’m refinishing an existing 100 year old hardwood floor to look like new or installing and finishing a brand new floor, I will professionally deliver quality service with attention to detail. Services: • Hardwood Flooring to Fit Any Budget • Installation of Job-Site or Prefinished Flooring • Sanding and Finishing • Repair and Refinishing • Stair Treads, Borders and Other Features • Specializing in Wood-Over-Concrete • Concrete Moister Barriers...

Payless Home Repairs

no down payment.need minor homerepairs.we are the general handy homerepairs.20yr exp.u dont pay till your completely satisfied period. I'm Joe and I approve this message.4089906258. . .

Green My House Cleaning Service

We are a very qualfied company with over 20 years experience. I started the company when I was aware how bad chemicals were hurting our planet, that’s why we only use biodegradable and nontoxic products. Changing the world one house at a time! Specialize in: Deep cleaning move outs New construction Commercial buildings Last minute emergency clean ups Window cleaning Residential Cleaning before and after events Manage cleanings on property rentals We are detail oriented, and affordable for high quality work. Customizing cleanings to your needs. Caring for our planet, family, and pets starting with the use of eco friendly and natural cleaning products.

Offers by Green My House Cleaning Service on Angi
Monterey Bay Home Experts

Professional Handyman Inc. mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Monterey Bay Home Experts	 on Angi

09/18/2012

He told me my job was too small and he couldn't do it.

Description of Work
He came out for an estimate for my flooring.

Category hardwood floor

04/27/2012

We highly recommend American Heritage Hardwood Floors of Salinas. Sean is a craftsman and an artisan. Not only is his workmanship exemplary, his artistry allows him to suggest perfect detailing that truly finishes his work. When we first moved to Monterey County we tried for months to find the right person to do our floors. Many we called promised to show up but didn't, a few showed up and promise...

Description of Work
Custom sanded and finished hardwood floor installation.

03/26/2012

Story told above.

Description of Work
Sean Folck of American Heritage Hardwood floors came out twice - once to measure and look at floors that needed to be refinished, and then came back the next day to give me the estimate and show me samples. I received an estimate from one other floor refinisher which was almost identical in price. I appreciated Sean's attention to detail and thorough explanation of what the job would require, and found him very punctual and professional. I did not hire him for the final job only because he does not move furniture and I needed a very heavy piano and refigerator moved, but would definatley recommend others to consider him for their project.

03/06/2012

They did a fine job of refinishing the floors. We had several estimates and they were all within about $100 of all the estimates we had. We chose them because of the interaction we had with the,

Description of Work
They refinished hardwood floors in 2 rooms and a hallway.

Category flooring contractor

05/23/2010

American Heritage Floors Thank you‎!! I'm one of the owners of Monterey Custom Home Builders located on the Monterey peninsula. We build large custom home as well as remodel work. We always call on Sean Folck for all our wood floor needs, he is a craftsman and artisan. Sean has saved the day on more than one occasion when we needed quality work done in a pinch. We have had to call on Sean to fix p...

Description of Work
I called upon American Heritage Hardwood Floors again for our extensive remodel in a 92 year old Carmel home. The scope of the work included: Installing new quarter sawn white oak hardwood in the new 800 sq. ft.master bedroom addition to match the existing old growth flooring. Weaved in and patch flooring where walls were removed. Sanded, stained and finished. Now you can't tell where the old floor ends and the new begins

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Skills & Expertise Hardwood Flooring to Fit Any Budget Installation of Job-Site or Prefinished Flooring Sanding and Finishing Repair and Refinishing Stair Treads, Borders and Other Features Specializing in Wood-Over-Concrete Concrete Moister Barriers Hardwood Flooring - Wood Floors - Custom Built Floors - Inlays - Borders - New Construction - Remodeling Restoration - Renovation - Refinishing - Recoating - Repairing - Sanding - Finishing - Finish Carpenter - Woodworking